Chapter 3- Complications

Reunion «SCHOOL 2013»

>>Song Ha Kyung<<

A few weeks of school had gone by without any trouble and it seemed as if this year would be eventless. Or so I hoped. All I really waned to do this year was study and get good grades to get into Seoul University. Flipping through my notes, I looked over what we had learned the previous day before literature class started. Today we were being taught by Teacher Jung. Tomorrow is with Teacher Kang. It's been like this ever since last year when Teacher Kang was hired.

"Attention, bow." Kim Minki said as Teacher Jung stood at the front of the room and the students bowed.

"I know you guys don't like to do group work, but today we will be discussing a piece of writing in groups of four."

"Yes." The class said in unison.

"I've also already gone ahead and placed you all in groups. When I call each students name, please go and form your group. Song Ha Kyung, Go Nam Soon, Park Heung Soo, and Lee Kang Joo. You guys are group number one. Please form your group."

Really? Of all people, why those two, I sighed to myself. Pushing desks and chairs together, we sat in a circle in the back of the room. I passed out the paper and began reading. I got mid way through reading the paper when I noticed Nam Soon sleeping.

"Go Nam Soon, wake up." I said as I kicked his chair. Raising his head slightly to look at me, he said no and went back to sleep. "Go Nam Soon, wake up." I said in a firmer voice.

"No." He said not moving from his position.

"Leave him alone. If he doesn't want to do it, forget it. You know how he is." Kang Joo said.

"Go.Nam.Soon. Wake up. If you are going to be in this group, you are going to wake up and read the paper."

"I don't want to."

"Nam Soon, you said you would try harder this year so wake up." Heung Soo said as he pushed Nam Soon on the shoulder.

"Fine, why is everyone so naggy today?" He said as he sat straight in his chair.

This kid can really get under my skin.

~~~

[Present Day- Seoul, Korea]

"You guys would always argue no matter how insignificant it was. Remember that day when we were playing dodge ball where we had to protect our partners? You two were together and Nam Soon wouldn't protect you and both of you got into an argument." Kang Joo Said.

"You two were a match made in heaven." Heung Soo said.

"Oh, or that time when-"

"Eat." Ha Kyung said as she stuffed and piece of beef into Kang Joo's mouth. "Besides, we weren't the only one arguing back then. You two were worse than us. You guys were practically at each others neck all the time."

"No we weren't." Kang Joo said,

"Don't deny it. You know we always were." Heung Soo said.

"Yah, Heung Soo, you're suppose to be on my side."

"See what I mean?" Ha Kyung said and laughed.

~~~

>>Lee Kang Joo<<

"Ha Kyung, I just finished writing my paper for class, will you read it for me?" I asked as we were walking back from lunch.

"Sure." She said.

I flipped open the notebook I had in my hand and turned to the page were I had written my essay and handed over to Ha Kyung when someone bumped into me causing me to drop my notebook. Turning around, I looked to see who had bumped into me.

"Yah! At least apologize for running into me and picking up my notebook wouldn't hurt." I said the the person's back.

He turned around and of course it had to be Park Heung Soo. He looked at me then down at the notebook then back up at me. Not saying anything, he turned around and started walking away. Not believing what he just did, I ran after him and grabbed his arm.

"Aren't you going to apologize?"

"It wasn't my fault. You weren't looking"

"And you were so you should have seen where you were going. Apologize."

"I don't want to." He said and walked past me.

"Park Heung Soo!" I yelled but he kept on walking away. "You really have no manners." I said and walked back to Ha Kyung. "The next time I see him, he's dead."

"Forget it. He's not worth getting mad over."

"You're right." I said as we walked back to class.

But he's still dead.

~~~~

Make sure to leave a comment below! I would love to hear all your beautiful thoughts ^^

Lots of love,
Wooyounglove