Chapter 4- Good Old Days

Reunion «SCHOOL 2013»

>>Park Heung Soo<<

We haven't completely smooth things over between us, Nam Soon and I. Sure things are better than they were before, but it will never be the way it was when we were younger.I missed those days when it was us against the world. Maybe one day we'll be able to get there, just not now. I turned my head to look at where Nam Soon sat in class and wondered what he was thinking about staring out the window so intensely. Suddenly the bell rang signifying lunch time and jarring my out of my thoughts. Getting out of my chair,I waited for Nam Soon and we walked to the lunch room. Sitting down at a table, we sat in silence when Ji Hoon and Yi Kyung sat down next to us.

"Go Nam Soon, Park Soo, you guys want to go eat later today? Oh Jung Ho is going to be there too." Asked Yi Kyung

I looked up at Nam Soon and we both gave each other a knowing look. "No." I said and resumed eating.

"Come on, we haven't seen you guys much and Jung Oh finally has some free time. Just one day." Yi Kyung said.

"No." Replied Nam Soon.

"Just this once and we'll stop bothering you." Said Ji Hoon.

Contemplating that for a moment I finally said, "Fine, now will you stop bothering us? We're trying to eat."

"Sure." Replied Ji Hoon and they got up and left.

"Do you really want to go?" Nam Soon asked.

"No, but if it'll shut them up, why not."

[Ramen Shop]

"Over here!" Ji Hoon  beckoned us to where they sat. Waking over to them, sat down and ordered a bowl of ramen.

"I thought Jung Ho was coming. Where is he?" I asked.

"Ah, he called and said he was going to be late. He had to stay a bit later." Yi Kyung said a bit disappointed.

"So, what have you guys been up to lately?" Nam Soon asked.

"Oh, nothing much. School, like you guys and we both got a part time job delivering food."

"I suppose it's good to hear that you guys are doing something instead of messing around."

"Yeah, we really regret those days. But yet I miss them because it was when we had Jung Ho by our side. These days we rarely get to see him because he's always working." Ji Hoon said and looked down at his hands. Soon our food came and we ate in silence.

"Why does it seem like someone died?" Someone said breaking the silence. We looked up to see who it was and found Oh Jung Ho staring at us. Seeing his face brought back irritating memories, but nonetheless, I was happy to see him again.

"Man, you look like you've aged by 10 years." Yi Kyung said as he hugged him.

"It's because I've become a working man." Oh Jung Ho said.

"Of course you have."

"The gang is finally back together again. The good old days with the five of us" Ji Hoon said.

"There was never any "good old days" between us remember?" I said.

"True, but hey, we're back together once again. Who knows when we'll be like this again, so let's enjoy it while we can." He said. Everyone sat down and began talking and catching up with one another. A few hours passed as we sat there just talking about life and how things where going when we realized it was getting late.

"Oh Jung Ho" I said.

"Yeah." He replied.

"It's good to see you again."

"Sadly, it's good to see you again too."

Splitting up, we went our own ways, but not without leaving with smiles on our faces. I didn't think I would enjoy this get together so much, but I did and it felt great.

~~~

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Aslo do leave a message! I would love to hear your thoughts! ^^ And sorry for not updating last week when I said I would. I ended up being more busy than I thought I would be. :P

-wooyounglove