Chapter 1- Memory Lane

Reunion «SCHOOL 2013»

As we grew older, we all went our separate ways and started our own adventures. Some succeeded in their lives and some weren't so lucky. Others, well we don't know what happened to them. We all took our own roads and chose our own paths, but not without obstacles. Life isn't easy. No one ever said it would be.There are many challenges to face and over come. It's a choice whether or not you choose to over come it. Take chance by the hand and don't let go. Follow it and believe that you can do it. If you give up, that means you're giving up on yourself. How do we know this? Because we already went through it. Take a chance, don't let others shape your life for you, do it yourself.  So make that leap of faith and make your own destiny.

~~

"Congratulations! You've advance to grade three. Because I was together with you guys for the whole year, I was happy and had fun." Teach Jung said as she stood in front of the class besides Teacher Kang.

"When you get to grade three, study harder. See you again." Said Teacher Kang.

>>Go Nam Soon<<

Sitting at my desk on the final day of school was both a happy and sad feeling. Knowing that I had passed into the next level lifted a load off my shoulder that I didn't know was there. I was also sad because I knew that this class, class 2-2, would never be together like this again. No matter all the bad times that we had, we still had the good times which we all cherished. This time, I decided, I would work harder. I was given another opportunity, one that would have pasted me by if I didn't have Teacher Jung and Teacher Kang. Who knows, maybe if I tried hard enough, I could be a doctor. Right?

>>Park Heung Soo<<

I never thought that this day would come. Not after all the trouble I had caused. The countless fights that I was in resulting in being transferred. But it was finally here. Life gave me another chance, maybe I'll take this chance and better myself. If life believed that I couldn't do it, this would not be happening right now. What was even better was the fact that I would be moving on with the most important person to me, Go Nam Soon,

>>Song Ha Kyung<<

To be honest, I knew this day would come. I just didn't expect to feel so relieved. This year had been a challenge, bigger than the years before because of all the problems that had happened. But to be truthful, I wouldn't change anything that had happened. I only grew closer to my best friend and gained new ones along the way. It also doesn't hurt that I gained a new prospective on life.

>>Lee Kang Joo<<

Finally, this day is here. It couldn't come any sooner. I was just waiting to get this year over and done with and move on. This is what I would have said a few months ago, but in a short period of time, I changed a bit. Getting to this point in my life is an amazing feeling. I know I'm not done with high school yet, but this was just one step closer. I learned to appreciate life more and never take anything for granted.

~~

[Present Day- Seoul, Korea]

>>Go Nam Soon<<

"Are you ready?" I said.

"Ready as ever."

"Then let's go." I reached out and held her hands as we walked towards the grille where Class 2-2 was having a reunion. Entering the grille, you could smell the aroma of food, hear the sizzle of meat being cooked and the sound of laughter of old classmates mingling amongst one another.

"Look who it is! It's Nam Soon and Ha Kyung!" Yelled Byun Ki Duk from across the room and were soon greeted by former class mates and friends.

"Nam Soon, Ha Kyung, over here!" we heard someone say from somewhere in the room. It was no other than Lee Kang Joo herself. Or should I say Mrs. Park Heung Soo. We walked over to where she and Heung Soo were and sat down beside them.

"So, how are the newlyweds doing?" I asked laughing as a blush crept up Kang Joo's face and Heung Soo nearly choking on his drink. "There's no need to be shy. We're all adults here."

Punching me in the arm, Heung Soo replied with a laugh, "It's going great. Though she's still bossy as ever."

"Yah, Park Heung Soo, do you want to sleep on the couch already?" Kang Joo said.

"Lover's quarrel, how cute." Ha Kyung said and laughed.

"Lover's quarrel my . You should have seen you two back in high school." said Heung Soo.

"Oh no, here comes the stories." I said and put my head down on the table. This was going to be a long day of a walking down memory lane.

 

~~~~

Make sure to leave a comment below! I would love to hear all your beautiful thoughts ^^

Lots of love,
Wooyounglove