7 teaspoons of sugar

Bitter Coffee & Sweet Sugar

 

 
-----
 
 
For the next few hours, the JUMP members and the girls were having tons of fun. After The five guys had introduced the six girls to the other JUMP members, the girls found themselves very comfortable with the members. There wasn't even the slightest shyness or whatsoever. They were all just like classmates attending a class gathering. Especially Yuki. At the first sight of Hokuto, she literally zipped since no words could be spoken from . The two's connection with each other snapped tightly together just like that. They talked completely comfortably as if they were friends for a LONG time.
 
 
At first, Keito suggested that they would all each sing at least a song before the food comes. When the microphone reached Amu's hand, she was extremely nervous. She had never sang any song in front her friends in real life. Not even to her dear five best friends. All her covers were pre-recorded. Adding on that she was suppose to sing to the whole of JUMP, who were already good singers, it made her even more nervous. At last, Daiki came to her rescue and decided that he would accompany her to sing a song. Yuki and Rio purposely voted for a love song with the JUMP members cheering. Amu and Daiki sang the love song together embarrassedly.
 
 
Then it was Ryosuke's turn and he sang his own written song, Shinku. While singing the song, he kept on staring at Rio which made her cheeks flushed crimson red and ended up covering her whole face with the cushion. Kim, Fai, and Hanna, who sat beside her, was teasing her throughout the song. After the JUMP members and the girls had finished their songs, Yuuri suggested to play a snow fight. They headed outside and separated themselves into two groups - BEST and 7. During the grouping, Daiki grabbed Amu's hand and dragged her into the BEST group while Ryosuke grabbed Rio's hand and pulled her into the 7's group. Yuya then did the same to Fai. As well as Kei to Kim and Yabu to Hanna. As for Yuki, she didn't bother coming out into the cold for she was already warm and comfortable with her Hokuto inside the house. The juniors stayed inside as well, taking an advantage of eating all the pre-snacks before it was all gone. 
 
 
When the game began, the JUMP members were very enthusiastic about it. Yuto rolled up a big snow ball and threw it in Kota's direction. Daiki scooped up the snow and threw it in Yuuri's direction. Hikaru accidentally threw a medium-size snowball at Yuya and ended up being hit by a much bigger snowball from Yuya and landed on the ground. Kei attempted to throw a snowball at Keito but missed- having it fly straight into Kim's face. "oh you're so dead.." Kim muttered as she threw one back at Kei but missed, having it thrown onto Yuya's back. The brown haired boy swiftly turned around hoping to catch the verdict. However, Kim quickly faced the other way, as his gaze fell upon Fai who was now stammering. "i-i-it w-wasn't me!" Fai proclaimed as she nervously waved her hands from side to side emphasizing her statement.
 
 
In the meanwhile, Ryosuke purposely threw small snowballs at Amu, knowing that Faiki would go ahead to protect her... And he did. As a revenge, Daiki scooped up more snow with the aid of Amu and threw all of it at Rio. Rio fell to the ground as Amu and Daiki gave each other a high-five. Ryosuke quickly ran over to Rio who was now covered in snow as if there was an avalanche, earning a wack on the arm by the laughing girl. 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
After finishing their meals, Keito and Hikaru suggested to play 'Truth or Dare' game. JUMP and the five girls formed a circle on the floor in the living room. As for Yuki, well, lets just say, shes having her own fun time with the juniors. An empty beer bottle was placed in the middle and Hikaru spun it first. The tip of the bottle pointed at Kei and he chose 'Truth'. Hikaru forced him to admit that he was the most ertic guy in JUMP.
 
 
The game went on for rounds and rounds and for some reason, Fai kept getting picked. "You all are obviously pranking me with this.." Fai exhaled as she proceeded onto her fifth round of dares. "i dare you to kiss Takaki on the cheek." Yabu smirked before sending a quick thumbs up to Hanna. All the jaws dropped, especially Fai's and Yuya's. Fai caught the thumbs up and stared at Hanna with the what-the-heck-did-you-plan-look. Hanna shook her head vigerously before glancing back at Yabu. Secretly, while no one else was looking, Hanna sent him a thumbs up back to signalize that the plan should be proceeded with. Fai, on the other hand was battling against her red cheeks.
 
 
"wah, she's blushing!" Hikary pointed out, causing Fai to cover her cheeks with her hands. "No, I'm not!" Fai pouted as she glanced over to Yuya who seemed to be in his thinking mode- which is strange.. because who ever knew this guy could think? "If not, then you would be able to plant just one kiss easily!" Kei stated earning a hard wack on the arm by Kim. "n-no.. i.." Fai stammered with such anxiety. 
 
 
Suddenly, to everyone's surprise, Yuya briskly leaned over and brushed his lips onto Fai's warm cheeks. "There. I completed the dare for Fai. Lets move on." he then said before glancing back at speechless Fai. "oh.. okay.." Yuuri said as he spinned the bottle. This time, the bottle landed on Kim.
 
 
"Truth or Dare?" Hikaru asked. Kim thought for a few seconds then answered with truth. "If you were to pick one guy from JUMP, who would it be?" Yuuri asked. Suddenly, as if they were hiding from something, the entire group went into utter ssilence as they waited for Kim's answer. "hmm.." she said. actually, she didnt have to think at all. just when Yuuri asked her that question, Only one boy popped knto her mind. Kei. however, if she said it, what would happen? She couldnt take any risks. "Keito" she replied as Kei's amxious smile turned into a frown. "life .." Kei muttered under his own breath.
 
 
Thousands of rounds passed until this particular round decided to land on someone new for the first time.
 
 
It pointed at Ryosuke. Hikaru, who got a little information from Daiki, knew that Ryosuke had crush on Rio and purposely made Ryosuke to choose 'Dare'.
 
 
"Yama-chan, your dare is to kiss Rio-chan.... On the lips." Hikaru said with an evil grin and threw a heart-shape cushion in his direction.Rio's eyes widened and so did Ryosuke's. Ryutaro saw the cushion and immediately grabbed it away.
 
 
"Hikaru-kun! Where did you get this?" Ryutaro asked, horrified. Hikaru shrugged and pointed at the couch.
 
 
"Ryuu, what's wrong?" Daiki asked with concern. Ryutaro looked at the cushion and his cheeks turned into light shade of pink.
 
 
"Ohhhh, our Ryuu is blushing!" Kota teased as he pinched Ryutaro's cheeks.
 
 
"It must be a present from the girl he secretly admire ne!" Yuya exclaimed loudly. That made Ryutaro's cheeks flushed even redder.
 
 
"Okay Ryuu, let us borrowed it just a little while ne?" Hikaru asked politely. Ryutaro thought of a while before releasing his tight hug from the cushion and placed it back on Ryosuke's lap.
 
 
"Arigatou ne, Ryuu," Hikaru thanked and turned to look at Ryosuke who was staring at the cushion.
 
 
"Mou Hikaru, don't joke around," Ryosuke said with a fake laugh. Hikaru shook his head.
 
 
"We're serious here, Yama-chan," Hikaru said with a grin before throwing his arms around Kei's shoulder and the other JUMP members started cheering. Rio's cheek had flushed pink by then. Without any choice, Ryosuke picked up the cushion from his lap and turned Rio to face him. He covered the both of them with cushion and found Rio looking down. He felt the heat creeping up his cheeks. Fighting against his shyness, he lifted Rio's face and made her looked at him.
 
 
"Ryosuke, this is your chance!" Ryosuke thought. He leaned closer and closer towards Rio. The blushing girl wanted to turn her face away but she was afraid that they would forced Ryosuke to do it again. In the end, she shut her eyes tightly. She was afraid that she would just melt right there if she continued her eye contact with Ryosuke. Her feelings were also in a mess. One second she would feel happy while the other second she would feel scared and shy. Ryosuke stopped when there was only an inch of gap between both their lips. Finally, Ryosuke closed his eyes and leaned in all the way. Their lips were pressed tightly against each other. For a moment, she felt like she was in heaven. The kiss with Ryosuke was different. She could taste the sweetness of the strawberries that Ryosuke ate earlier. As their lips parted, Rio opened her eyes and was surprised to see Ryosuke's face being extremely red. He avoided her gaze and threw the cushion at Hikaru. The other JUMP members clapped and cheered for them.
 
 
"I-I need some fresh air," Rio said quickly and stood up. Grabbing her coat, she hurriedly opened the front door and went out. Ryosuke saw her actions and followed her. The rest of the JUMP members stared at their backs.
 
 
"Maa, I guess we shall have a break then," Hikaru said and grabbed the television remote control. Amu sighed and stood up. She remembered hearing the conversation between Ryutaro and Keito had earlier, where Ryutaro told him that the third-storey of the house was an open rooftop. She decided to go up and take a look. Daiki spotted her walking up the stairs and followed too. In the meantime, Kei, Yabu, and Yuya took this chance to finally complete this one task in which they've been hesitating to do this entire time.
 
 
Confess.
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------
 
 
As Amu reached the third floor, she was amazed by it. The open rooftop had the perfect view of the sky. Looking around, she spotted a telescope. Curious, she walked over to take a closer look. Probably it was used by Ryutaro or someone taller than her, she couldn't reach to it . She stretched her hand to tilt down the part with the viewing lens but failed. Just then, a hand suddenly shot out from behind and adjusted the telescope for her. Surprised, she turned around and saw Daiki looking down at her.
 
 
"Dai-chan!" Amu exclaimed, raising her eyebrows. Daiki nodded and smiled.
 
 
"Amu-chan needs to grow taller!" Daiki teased and ruffled her hair. Amu blushed and turned her attention to the telescope. "You know, you're not that tall yourself.." She laughed as she watched the boy drop his jaw.
 
 
"Uwah! I can see the stars so closeup! It's really beautiful!" Amu exclaimed excitedly while looking through the viewer lens. Daiki leaning against the railings and stared at Amu. He found himself admiring her and smiled unconsciously.
 
 
"Maa, she's really cute ne! Even her actions too!" Daiki thought, still grinning to himself. Amu felt that Daiki was staring at her and turned to look at him.
 
 
"Ne Dai-chan, is there something on my face?" Amu asked while touching her face. Daiki didn't reply nor shake or nod his head. He just continued to stare at her. Amu walked towards him and waved her hands in front of his face. There was still no reaction or reply. Just as she turned around to head back to the telescope, Daiki grabbed her wrist. Before she could react, Daiki spun her around to face him and hugged her tightly. Her eyes widened in shock. She could smell his cologne because of their close body contact.
 
 
"Dai-"
 
 
"Aieru, Amu."
 
 
 
-----
author's note~
IM SORRY RIO. I HAD TO DO THIS. I OWE YOU A FLAILING SESSION FROM ALL THOSE PICTURES YOU SENT ME. 
anyways, I should really continue he working o. My other fics xD especially future fate! XD