6 teaspoons of sugar

Bitter Coffee & Sweet Sugar

 

"Guys,  Could you hurry up a little? We're getting late!" Yuki pouted as the thought about finally getting to see Hokuto was getting the best of her.
 
 
"Hai, hai! Calm down! Even if we're late, your Hokuto won't fly away!" Rio countered back. Hearing her words, Yuki's cheeks turned pink and she stared at the orange glittering present with black ribbon that criss-crossed it. Her heart started to go on a race again. "Oh god, I can't be like this later on! It's all Rio-chan's fault!"
 
 
Amu, in her own bedroom. glanced into the mirror as she straightened herself a little. Dark grey quilted winter coat with a long black turtle-neck sleeve shirt and a pair of dark blue-black skinny jeans. She let out a sigh.
 
 
"I hope it looks fine," she thought and walked out of her bedroom.
 
 
"Minna! Hurry up or I'll go off without you!" Yuki said as she tapped her foot on the wooden floor impatiently.  She grabbed her medium-sized brown sling bag and put the present carefully into it. "HAI" the five girls replied in sync as they hurried to the front door.
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------
 
 
Three minutes later, they've reached the train station.
 
 
"Come on, I'm two minutes early!" Hanna pouted. Yuki was about to argue back when she heard something surprising.
 
 
"And I've to put up my make-up in a rush! I wanted to look pretty in front of him," Hanna muttered softly while checking her face in the small mirror placed on her hand. Yuki raised an eyebrow as she stared at her own dress. "How about me? How do I look?" Yuki asked as the sudden thought of meeting Hokuto popped into her mind.
 
 
"Perfect." Hanna assured as Yuki gave off a huge sigh of relief.
 
 
"Everyone's all excited today ne.." Kim said as she squirmed anxiously in her seat.
 
 
"Of course..." Fai agreed. This girl... Was tapping her foot repeatedly on the marble floor of the train. Apparently, Yuya looks even hotter in real life compared to television- Fai's words. 
 
 
"Wait, just to make sure... Amu chan, you said that they will pick us up from the last stop of the Tokyo train deshou?" Rio asked. Well, you wouldn't want to miss out the opportunity of having a party with JUMP deshou? 
 
 
"Yup. I'm 100% sure." Amu answered as she held up a thumb to emphasize her statement. 
 
 
"Mou, I can't wait..." 
 
 
--
 
 
In less than five minutes, they were at their destination. It wasn't that far of a ride anyways. The six girls nervously stepped out of the train cart and glanced around, hoping to get a glimpse of the five guys. 
 
 
"Maybe today I will finally confess to Yama-chan" Rio suddenly said quietly to herself. The other four girls were eagerly trying to find their ichibans. They paid less attention to each other, making Rio's job easier to officially tell herself her goal. However, Amu just so happen to pass behind her when she muttered those words. Amu widened her eyes. 
 
 
"Awwwww..." Amu smiled as she giggled for Rio. "You really really like him." Hearing this, Rio abruptly turned around as her silky black hair swooshed after her. 
 
 
"You never heard that." Rio stated, threatening Amu with an if-you-say-anything-I'll-steal-all- your-pocky look. 
 
 
"Come on! Admit it to the world!" Amu teased the older one.
 
 
"If you say anything related to it ONE MORE TIME missy, I'll definitely won't confess to Yama-chan." Rio told Amu leaving Amu with a disappointed face which clearly show the failure she has in teasing. 
 
 
"I heard my name! What are the both of you planning?"
 
 
Hearing the voice, The girls  immediately turned around. There stood the five dashingly good-looking guys. Her gaze landed on the owner of the voice, Ryosuke. She gulped and immediately pulled Amu to one side.
 
 
"Amu-chan, I only admire and fan-girl over him...I don't him LOVE him as you do for Dai-chan," Rio mumbled and blushed at the last part. Amu gave her a funny look.
 
 
"Roi-chan, what are you talking about? Who did you adore?" Amu asked innocently. Rio face-palmed herself as the others titled their heads to side, wondering what on earth was going on between those two.. 
 
 
"Iie, nandemonai. Let's go and talk to the guys, especially your Dai-chan," Rio replied with a smirk after straightening herself a little. Upon reaching the guys who were chatting among themselves, Rio gave a slight push on Amu towards Daiki.
 
 
"Remember your confession later on! Ganbatte!"
 
 
Amu shot a death glare at Rio for reminding her about it and making her feeling all shy and nervous around Daiki. Rio pretended not to see it and continued talking to Ryosuke. "I've found Yuki's twin sister..." Amu thought to herself as she nervously walked toward the bright boy in front of her. 
 
 
"Konnbannwa, Amu-chan."
 
 
Amu stiffened on hearing the voice. "Amu, relax. He's just a friend and nothing more. Relax."
 
 
"A-ah! Konnbannwa, Dai-chan," Amu greeted back. The atmosphere between them started to get awkward. Even Daiki, who usually could crack some jokes with Amu, was feeling more nervous than usual. Soon enough, silence and awkwardness quickly filled up the atmosphere. Yabu, who was talking on the phone earlier on, approached them.
 
 
"Ne guys, Ryutaro said that we can start making our ways to his house now," Yabu informed. The ten of them nodded and started moving. Daiki and Amu then let out a sigh of relief.
 
 
"Yabu, arigatou."
 
----------------------------------------------------------
 
On their way to Ryutaro's house, the eleven of them were separated into pairs. Ryosuke and Rio were walking in the front while Kim and Kei were behind them. Fai and Yuya walked with Hanna and Yabu. Daiki and Amu were walking way behind. As for Yuki,s he was walking way too front, busy admiring the surroundings. Daiki and Amu didn't talk much like they used to.
 
 
"Eto.."
 
 
The both of the chorused together. They looked at each other and laughed. Then, Amu noticed that Daiki didn't have his muffler with him.
 
 
"Dai-chan, where's your muffler?" Amu asked, pointing at his neck. Automatically, Daiki touched his neck.
 
 
"Oh, I guess I had accidentally left it in the train earlier on when I took it off," Daiki replied casually and Amu nodded her head.
 
 
"Oh..."
 
 
"It was a birthday gift given by my former girlfriend," Daiki uttered softly. Amu turned around and stared at him. She didn't want the whole meeting and Christmas to be ruin because of her insensitiveness again that led Daiki to think about his former girlfriend. So, she decided to start a new topic.
 
 
"A-ah, souka. Maa, how's the rehearsal so far?" Amu asked casually.
 
 
"Oh, it was super tiring. I guess this concert's rehearsals are the worst!" Daiki exclaimed and Amu giggled. They continued talking like usual and Amu no longer felt weird compared to earlier.
 
 
"Hmm, Amu-chan?" Daiki called all of a sudden. Amu looked at him.
 
 
"Do you want to attend our concert?" he asked, staring back.
 
 
"E-eh? Can I? But I thought the tickets were sold out three days after the concert was announced?" Amu asked with surprised. Daiki nodded.
 
 
"Demo, we still have some tickets in hand. And it's VIP tickets," he answered. Before Amu could give her reply, she realised that they were already outside the gate. Glancing to her side, she saw the name 'Morimoto' written on the board.
 
 
"We've reached ne!" Daiki said excitedly. Amu nodded. After waiting for around a minute, she saw a tall guy running towards them.
 
 
"Ah! He must be Ryutaro!" Amu thought while staring at the guy.
 
 
"Konnbannwa minna! Welcome ne!" Ryutaro greeted as he opened the gates, allowing the eleven of them to enter.
 
 
"Yo, Ryuu!" Ryosuke greeted first and ruffled Ryutaro's hair, ruining his nicely styled up hair.
 
 
"Mou, Yama-chan!" Ryutaro groaned and pushed Ryosuke's hands away. Ryosuke laughed and walked to the front door.
 
 
"Ryuu-chan!" Yuya and Yabu greeted next and gave Ryutaro a big bear hug. Ryutaro stumbled backwards and the two released the hug.
 
 
"You guys" Ryutaro exclaimed and straightened himself up.
 
 
"Ryuu-chan wa kawaii ne!" Kei said with a grin and ruffled Ryutaro'r hair, making it messier than before. Ryutaro clicked his tongue and glared at him.
 
 
"Oh Ryutaro!" Daiki greeted last and gave Ryutaro a fist-on-fist punch.
 
 
"Yo, Dai-chan," Ryutaro greeted back with a smile and closed the gate behind them. Ryutaro was grateful that Daiki didn't make his hair looked more worst. Being the youngest sometimes. Daiki walked to the front door and glanced down at the rows of shoes that were neatly placed on the doorsteps.
 
 
"The other members have arrived?" Daiki asked as he slipped off his shoes.
 
 
"Yeah. Juniors too. Chii was so excited that he arrived at noon," Ryutaro replied with a sweatdrop expression. Amu and Daiki laughed together and entered the house. Amu's eyes widened at the sight of it. The description of the house was just beyond words. Ryutaro's house was three-story high and had a garden too! The inside of his house was just too amazing to be explain in words. Ryutaro led the eleven of them to the other members and stood beside the huge Christmas tree.
 
 
"Minna, let the Christmas party begin!"
 
 
---
authors note: MINNA I'LL FINALLY HAVE MY LAPTOP BACK AFTER ITS REPAIRING. I'LL HAVE IT BACK TODAY AT NOON AND THAT'S WHEN I CAN UPDATE A WHOLE LOTS. ^^ hehe~