14 February

Unintended Love

There was something different about this evening of 14 February. The heavy rain had just left cold, cooling air in its leave. Everywhere you turned, couples were holding hands tightly, some even hugging and kissing, and they all had these brilliant smiles on their faces – one only because of love. The wind blew, and instead of coming off as hard, it was more of a caress. Maybe this was what they call the magic of Valentines.

Shi Yoon could not help but grin from ear to ear. He had just received a call from Se Kyung that her flight had just landed safely and was already making her way to see him. The sweet voice of hers seemed to banish all the negative thoughts he couldn’t help thinking about regarding their nearly in crisis long distance relationship. In addition, the thought of seeing her again so long sent tingles shooting through his body – the good kind. It too reaffirmed this relationship between him and Se Kyung, that it had to be love and nothing else because why else would he feel this way about her then.

He was in love with Se Kyung wasn’t he?

Shin Hye could not help but blush as she waited for Geun Suk in the restaurant. It was her favourite restaurant and he had managed to book it with her in mind for this very special day. Though she did admit that her relationship with Geun Suk was about to turn bland if not already, this surprisingly sweet gesture of his made her look at him in a slightly different light. The romantic ambience of the restaurant helped her to be patient since he was still stuck in a traffic jam caused by the earlier downpour. She cupped her face with her hands and started drifting into her thoughts of what other romantic plans he might have for the night. A small chuckle escaped from Shin Hye without warning as she anticipated the sight of him, she immediately hushed herself out of embarrassment but the dreamy look in her eyes still remained. How could she have thought that hers and Geun Suk’s relationship was turning tasteless when she still could laugh in delight at the thought of him.

She was in love with Geun Suk wasn’t she?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note:

Hi lovelies!! <3 Sorry I haven't been updating this space for such a super long time, but still thank you (if even more) for reading and continuing to support the fics I write! Hope y'all enjoyed this short chapter hehehe!