Epilogue

Lost inside

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"What is wrong with falling down? You can always stand up again."

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Changmin waited outside until Yunho finished talking to Jaejoong and then also went it. Junsu and Micky came as soon as they completed the official responsibilities. With all five of them in one room, it felt a little strange. It brought back memories and it was hard to stop the tears, that came. They haven't realized how much they missed each other. This sad experience has brought them together again and they've decided to stop with all the pretending. Their friendship was more important than a career or success. It would be hard, they were aware of it, but together they could overcome it. They were sure, they could.
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
There are times in our lives when all the strenght leaves us and we feel like we cannot stand again. We feel like we are drunk and our moves are sluggish and it hurts to even breathe. No matter how optimistic and cheerful someone is, it's impossible to escape the dangerous thoughts. Life is hard. It's even harder for certain people, but who we are to judge whose problem or trauma is more serious? Objectively speaking, the world hunger, unemployment, rising criminality may be the most serious issues. Life-threating disease, death of someone close, disablity... those are things we all acknowledge as hard to deal with. But what about a teen who just broke up with his crush? What about someone whose love is not returned? What about a student who worries about exams and grades? We all have our troubles and for us alone, those are the biggest in the world, because they are ours. We sympathize with children in Africa, with victims of crimes, but our empathy has its limit. We may imagine how it would feel, but we will never know for sure unless we experience it ourselves. We are also all different, we all deal with the troubles in our own way and depression is a psychological thing we have no control over. Generally, depressed people are simply unhappy without any reason, they simply cannot control what they feel and no matter how much they are aware of the fact, they should be happy, they just can't fight it. People talk about mind and heart and which one you should listen to more, but the most dangerous is our psyche, because it's the combination of both. So don't judge the actions of those around you. Suicide is wrong, we all know that, and the ones, that commit it or try to commit it, are cowards but don't blame them if you haven't walked one day in their shoes. Be grateful, that you are stronger, that you can overcome your struggles when they can't , and instead of pity offer the hand, that will help them stand up again. Even if you fail, don't blame yourself. Sometimes, you can't save them because they don't want to be saved, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't try. You never know how many are actually  desperately waiting for someone like you. 
 
"The tragedy of life is not death but what we let die inside of us while we live."
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

the end