Baby Don't Cry

Back For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We've been together for months now and also, a few more months from now, we'll be graduating in high school. Time flies so fast, I can't believe that we'll be stepping on to a new beginning all over again. I have no plans on going to college just yet, but Kkamjong had plans for us, for himself and for his family as well. I really felt giddy whenever he talks about his plans. He's a guy after all.

My phone rang and I rushed myself to pick it up. I knew it was him.

"Jagiya?" I teased.

I heard him chuckled a bit and sighed "That's cheesy." 

We both laughed on the phone and talked so many things. 

"We'll be graduating soon, kkamjong. I wanna hear your plans again." I said.

"My plans? Well, I want to save up for my future. Or should I say for our future.... Yes, for our future." He said.

"Well, that's cheesy."

"No, it's not."

"Yes, it is!"

We both laughed again.

"It's 11PM, I have to hang it up now. We still have training tonight. Go to sleep, okay. Goodnight! I love you." He whispered.

"I love you more." I replied.

I fished my phone inside my pocket and went downstairs to help my Mom, I was at the midway when I heard my Mom crying. 

I rushed myself and looked at her "Mom? Is there something wrong? Why are you crying?" 

It's the very first time I saw my Mom crying so hard. It's the very first time I saw her cheeks so red and her eyes full of tears. She was shocked when she saw me and turned around as she wiped her tears away.

"Oh, honey.... I didn't know you're still awake. There's nothing wrong. Go back to sleep." She smiled.

My Mom's not that good in lying. So I walked towards her and patted the side of her head "Mom, I'm your daughter. I know when you're bluffing. Tell me. I want to know." 

She hugged me as her tears flow down her cheeks again. 

"The company that I'm in told me that it was bankrupt. And all they have to do is close the company. I don't know what to do, honey. Your Dad got fired as well." She cried even more.

I know how much my Mom loved her work. She's been in her work for years, her work gave us what we have now. And all of a sudden, everything has shattered into pieces. 

"It's pretty hard to look for a work that would give us what we need. I don't know what to do, honey. They said they'll getting our house back and the car as well." My Mom stuttered.

Yes, it's true, this isn't our house. It's from the company. My Dad's car isn't his as well, it's from the company. Now that they're closing the company, they need to get it back. It hurts me to the bones that I want to cry but I can't. My Mom's crying and I want her to know that I'm strong enough for her. I don't want her to see me crying.

I ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter