Kris, Lay & Luhan

Back For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KRIS.

Back when I was young, I was a bully. I get all dosiraks, I kick and flip tables, I scare those who were younger than me, I disobey the teachers, I disobey my parents & Yes, I'm not happy with my life. My Dad and Mom are seperated - My Dad is a Chinese while My Mom is Canadian though I lived in Korea because of my Dad's work and My Mom's work as well. I don't have anyone to talk to - it's because I don't have any siblings and Yeah, I don't like playmates though, I'm pretty much use to it. 

In school, they always call me "DOSIRAK STEALER", well, it's because I steal them or just get them without any permission or sometimes I just love to get it from them because I'm hungry. I've never tried my Mom's own dosirak - as what I've told you, my Mom's busy with other stuff - She has no time for me. I felt envious before, because most of my classmates or should I say, most of my schoolmates have their dosiraks made by their own Mom. I alos dislike my Dad - it's because he's always absent just when I need him most.

"I'm really sorry about what happened earlier Mr and Mrs Lee and to you too Mr and Mrs Wu. I never thought that these kids would do such things. At a very young age, it's quite unusual for them to get into fights."

"About the incident, I'm sorry. My son, Kris, actually did something wrong." 

That day, when I actually bullied a girl and had a fight with the certain guy, my parents was called by the school head. To be honest, I was happy because for the very first time they actually made time for me. I guess that I have to make these bad things so that I can see my parents together again, I know it's quite a pathetic idea, but this is just the only way to see them like this. But on the other side, I remembered the girl I bullied - She was really pretty, she's younger than me, she looks so pure - maybe because she's young, too bad I wasn't able to get her name, well, I bet she's really mad at me because I kind of punched her superhero.

"I'm really disappointed, Kris Wu." My Mom said.

"Why are you disappointed to our son?"

"Is this one of things you've taught him?"

"Don't blame me! Don't you remember that you left us? You left me? You left him?"

"Will you stop changing the topic? We're talking about Kris here! I left him to you and I thought you've taught him good manners and right conduct, and I guess I was wrong."

I remembered that day that I cried. I covered my ears so that I won't be able to hear them screaming again. I was still a child back then, but they never considered my feelings.

"MOM? DAD? PLEASE STOP SCREAMING TO EACH OTHER EVEN FOR ONCE?! Can't you understand why I'm like this? It's because of you two!"

I ran upstairs and left them. I don't want to hear them sermonizing again.

But yeah, after a few months of talking and talking and talking - they eventually made it up with each other. Maybe they finally realized that it was partially their fault why I'm like this. We decided to go back to Canada and live happily. 

Years passed, I finished my highschool in Canada - two days after my graduation, my friends and I decided to hang around downtown, we were having fun when I guy asked me if I'm interested to become an artist - Of course - I answered him. He gave me a calling card and told me to audition for Star Entertainment, I was a bit surprised because I know how big Star Entertainment is in the industry. I told my parents about it and they were kind of against it but still, they allowed me to go to the audition. Everything flows smoothly and I passed the audition and there, I became a trainee of Star Entertainment.

My parents were against it, but since they can't do anything about it, they gave me a yes and I traveled to Korea. When I was still a trainee, I heard that I'll be practicing with someone named Lay Zhang, he's a Chinese too. I felt okay about it since we're both Chinese anyway. 

"Are you Kris Wu? Please go to the training area, second floor. The instructor is there already, Lay Zhang is already there too." 

"O-okay. Thank you."

I was walking at the hallway when I heard someone playing the piano. The melody was so good and I bet it's for a demo since there's also a guy humming to it. I looked at the glass door and found this gorgeous girl, I don'tknow her name, but she looks familiar. 

"Mr Park , the other one was actually composed by the both of us."

"Really? I guess you two should collaborate as much as possible."

"Seohyun-ah's really good in music. I hope you get to debut too."

"Stop kidding around, Luhan oppa."

So, that beautiful goddess sitting right there is Seohyun. She looks really familar. 

"Are you Kris Wu?"

"U-uh Yes."

"I'm Lay! What are you doing there?"

"Well, I heard someone playing the piano and someone was singing too, I got curious. She's really good and the guy's really good too."

"Oh, that girl? She's Seohyun. And that guy is Luhan from Intensity Six. You're from Canada, right?"

"She looks familiar."

"Seohyun?"

"Yeah. I think I've met her before."

"Were you from Busan before?"

"................ Yeah."

Now I remember........ She wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter