December

Back For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days, Weeks, Months - Few more days, weeks or a month and I'll be seeing him again. We've been too busy with our own schedules and sometimes we forget to call each other due to conflict of schedules. It's really hard for us to communicate these days but I'm pretty sure that he's alright and we're both enjoying what we're doing. 

"Princess, did Jongin-ah called you already?"

"Not yet, Ajumonii~ Luhan oppa left a message last night that Kkamjong was too tired & fell asleep when they got home."

"I hope he still remembers his birthday. I've heard they're too busy in the US right now."

I sighed. I almost forgot that it's our birthday tomorrow. It has been years since we celebrated our birthday together - and Christmas -. I miss him a lot. I took my phone and checked if there's a new message but sadly, there isn't. 

To: Kkamjong <3

I know it's late over there, but I hope you'll be able to read this. I miss you.

"What's your schedule for today, princess?"

"I won't be able to celebrate Christmas eve tonight, ajumonii~ Mom told me that you guys are going to Busan tonight, right?"

"Omo~ Do you have other plans?"

"Ajumonii, remember?"

"O-ohhhhh I almost forgot! Your concert rehearsals with Krystal, Kris and Lay, right?"

"Yes, ajumonii~ We're busy nowadays and tonight, we won't be able to celebrate it with our families. I'm sorry, Ajumonii~ I promise to make it up to you guys."

"You're really busy nowadays, Seohyun-ah. Jongin-ah's busy too." Baekhyun oppa sighed.

"I'm really sorry, oppa. I'll try to make it up to you guys."

Ajumonii patted me and smiled "It's okay, princess."

I checked my phone again and still, no sign of Kkamjong. I bet he's still sleeping. Luhan oppa said he was really tired and I found out that he got sick before but he didn't tell me just because he doesn't want me to worry. I really want to talk to him. I want to tell him about our upcoming schedule and I want to tell him that we're having our very first concert soon.

My phone buzzed and immediately took it.

"Hello?"

"Ya, Seohyun-ah. This is Kris."

"Oh, oppa!"

"What's with the voice?"

"Nothing."

"Oh, you're expecting someone's call, huh?"

"Not really."

"Oh well. Lee Teuk hyung told me to call you. 6PM call time tonight! Be here on time, okay? Please remind Krystal."

"Okay, oppa." I sighed.

To: Luhan oppa :)

Oppa. Are you still awake?

From: Luhan oppa :)

I just woke up because of your message. Why?

To: Luhan oppa :)

Sorry, oppa. How is Kkamjong doing?

From: Luhan oppa :)

He's still asleep. He's been asleep for 10 hours now. Do you want me to wake him up?

To: Luhan oppa :)

No, no. Nevermind. Thanks oppa.

From: Luhan oppa :)

Okay. Gotta go back to sleep, Seohyun-ah. Goodnight!

I really don't like this feeling. I want to talk to him but because of some reasons, I couldn't. 

After hours, I decided to fix myself and went directly to Star Entertainment's building. Krystal, Lay oppa and Kris oppa were there, so as Lee Teuk oppa.

"Here." Kris oppa handed me a paper and smiled.

"What is this?" I asked.

"Stage plan, formation, rehearsal schedules." Lay oppa said.

Lee Teuk oppa started the meeting and we all planned for the upcoming concert. Donghae oppa also helped and decided to pick out our outfits for the concert. 

"We need to double time, okay? The concert is really fast approaching."

"So, we still have a week and half for rehearsals?" Krystal asked. Lee Teuk oppa nodded.

"I really don't get it. Star Entertainment really loves to pressure us." Kris oppa chuckled.

He's right. It's been awhile since our debut and now, we're going to have our very first concert. I know that there were a lot of concert petitions for us, but sometimes we get pressured. I'm not complaining, though. I love my work. I'm just thinking that it's quite advance for us to have a big event. 

"Do you guys have any suggestions?" Donghae oppa asked.

"About?" Lay oppa asked.

"If you guys want to add more stuff for your concert. The stage, the outfits, costumes...." 

"Oppa, is it okay if w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter