Four

Life as a 2Works trainee

Today is my very first training day. Today is also the day I'll get to meet the other trainees. I'm so excited! 

 
I'm dressed in my black leggings, white slightly oversized top and my favorite white-coloured high cut Adidas sneakers. I tied my hair up in a high ponytail and let my bangs fall down. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~ 
 
I finally arrived at the practice room only to find that I was the last one to arrive. The other trainees and even the DMTN members were already there. They were sitting in a circle at the centre of the room. 
 
"Anneyesayo!" I greeted and bowed while I rushed myself to join them on the floor. I didn't exactly look at who I was going to sit next to as I was in a rush. After I settled down, someone sitting on my right cleared his throat. 
 
"Hey!" That person greeted me. I look up to find Mr Chae smiling directly at me with his cute eye smile. 
 
"Hi there!" I smiled back. I noticed his cheeks turned crimson red as he quickly looked away from me. 
 
What's wrong with this dude? Why is he acting so weird? 
 
(Daniel POV) 
 
Oh gosh, why am I blushing? This is not the first time! Why is this happening?! What is this ? What the hell is this?! Why the hell am I blushing?! I mean, come on, she just said a simple 'hi there' and a simple smile! 
 
Oh my... Is it because of her smile that's why I'm blushing? But it can't be! What is this?! Daniel Chae! You better not be falling for her! She's your junior! She's your freaking junior! No feelings for her... No feelings for her... Must have no feelings for her... 
 
"Alright... Let's start introducing ourselves." Inati hyung spoke, making me fall out from my daze. "I'm Inati, leader of DMTN and also rapper." Everyone clapped as basic courtesy. 
 
"I'm Donglim! Lead dancer! Nice to meet you!" Everyone clapped again. 
 
"Hi everyone! I'm Alyna and I'm new here." Alyna, one of the trainee, introduced herself while everyone clapped again. 
 
"Wassup! Jeeswag here!" Jisu hyung spoke while making an act-cool face causing everyone to crack up. 
 
"Hi I'm Kim Nara! Please take care of me well!" Another one of the trainee spoke. 
 
Now it's my turn. "Hey everyone! I'm Daniel! Main vocalist and maknae of DMTN. Nice to meet you!" 
 
Now it's her turn. "Hey there! I'm Zeanna! Let's be friends!" She sung. 
 
Nawwww. Even the way she speaks is so, so, so- YAH! Daniel Chae! Just what the hell are you thinking about?! Pfft. Get her out of your mind!  
 
"Anneyesayo! DMTN rapper, new member, Simon imnida." 
 
Lastly, it's the final trainee who needs to introduce herself. "Hi... I'm Seanna." 
 
"Hmm... Zeanna? Seanna? Are you girls related?" Inati hyung asked. 
 
"Oh no, no... I just met her today." Zeanna explained. 
 
"What a coincidence huh?" Seanna giggled. 
 
Soon after, it was time for Lee's 'event'. Lee told us to get ready for either a dance, singing or rapping event so that we can help the trainees. Inati hyung is supposed to guide all of us. 
 
"Alright! Everyone! Choose your own partners!" Inati hyung instructed. 
 
Simon hyung made his way over to Seanna while Jisu hyung went to Nara. There's only two trainees left, Alyna and Zeanna. Who is Donglim gonna choose? Afraid that he might choose Zeanna, I quickly made my way over to her. Donglim, on the other hand, nodded and quickly went to Alyna. I guess he got my signal huh? 
 
"So," Zeanna started, "What have you prepared, Mr Chae?" 
 
I cracked up a lil, "Do you always call someone by their surname?" 
 
"Kind of? I believe that first impression is very important." She shrugged. 
 
"Haha, okay. That's cool. But hey, you can just call me Daniel oppa." I winked at her. 
 
She chuckled and continued, "You're cheesy!" 
 
"Well, I guess I ate too much cheese huh?" 
 
"I LOVE CHEESE!" She exclaimed, causing everyone in the room to turn and look at her. I, on the other hand, bursted out laughing because of Zeanna's surprised face once she realised that everyone in the room was looking at her. 
 
"Sorry." Her head then hung low. 
 
"Ooookay, cheese?" Inati hyung raised his eyebrows. 
 
"I like cheese." Zeanna said beneath her breath as she just stared at the ground. She looked embarassed. 
 
"I like cheese too!" Jeesu hyung exclaimed from across the room. 
 
"Okay okay! Enough about cheese! Now it's bonding time okay?" Inati hyung said.