Three

Life as a 2Works trainee
"So, Park Zeanna?" Simon spoke as soon as Lee left DMTN's practice room. 
 
"Yeah?" 
 
"Guess what?" Simon asked in a serious tone. 
 
What would he probably say? He sounded extremely serious. Like as if what's gonna come out from his lips are all extremely serious matters. 
 
"What?" I waited impatiently for him to answer. 
 
"WE HAVE THE SAME SURNAME! Cool or what?" Simon then ruffled my hair. 
 
What the? Same surname? And he's getting all excited just because we have the same surname? Yah, Park Simon! Are you out of your mind?! You sounded damn serious earlier on! Thanks for setting me up -.- I got curious for nothing! 
 
"Yah! Hyung! We have better things to do rather than sharing surnames!" Jisu complained. 
 
"Come on Zeanna, let us show you around!" Inati opened the door and lead the way out. 
 
I was surprised as to how they knew my name eventhough I haven't officially introduced myself to them yet. Weird. So I decided to ask them. 
 
"Umm... Can I ask you guys something?" I spoke up, while walking in the centre of all the guys. 
 
"Yeah?" All of them said in unison as they peaked over in order to have an eye contact with me. 
 
"Umm... How do you guys know my name eventhough I have not introduced myself yet?" 
 
Suddenly they all bursted in laughter. 
 
"Honestly speaking, we've already known you for like two weeks!" Daniel answered. 
 
"Huh? Two weeks?" I was curious, yes. How do they even know me eventhough I've never been in this building before? Something smells fishy here. It's time for Detective Zeanna to dig into this case. 
 
"Yeap, two weeks. Lee had been blabbering about you non-stop and we were like, 'Who's this Zeanna girl and why is he so excited about her?' So then he showed us your audition clip and after that, we finally knew why he's so excited about you! Suddenly, we were also excited to meet you! I must say, you look really cute even without makeup on." Daniel's eyes suddenly widen in surprise. He then stopped in his tracks while covering his mouth with his hands. "The last sentence wasn't supposed to be said!" He murmured and face-palmed himself. 
 
The other members suddenly started bursting into laughter. While I, on the other hand, was clueless on how to react. Are they always like this? Hmm... 
 
"Sorry... I apologise on behalf of Daniel. He sometimes speaks the truth. He basically says whatever is on his mind. He's somewhat like a, straight-forward person. Yeah..." Simon nodded his head while staring in mid-air with a cheeky smile on. 
 
"Nah, I don't think he's straight-forward! I think he simply just has a crush on you!" Inati spoke up, which he received a tight slap on his back as a gift. Apparently, Daniel was the one who slapped his back. 
 
"Yah! Hyung! Stop talking rubbish!" Daniel glared at his hyung. 
 
"I think so too... Ever since he saw your video, he was so excited to see you in person." Jisu chirped in.
 
"He says you're pretty." Donglim added in by whispering in my ear. 
 
I giggled at their cheekiness. Poor Daniel, does the maknaes always get treated this way? Poor him! 
 
I then shifted my gaze towards Daniel to check on why he was suddenly so quiet. I noticed his cheeks turning crimson red. 
 
Gosh! Were they telling the truth? Did he really said I'm pretty? Was he really excited to see me? Wow! But it can't be true! I mean like, come on, he doesn't even know me, right? But on the other hand, if he really said all that stuffs, then that'll make me the happiest girl on Earth! But again, it can't be true. Come on! He's an idol and I'm still a freaking trainee! I mean, come on! He definitely has gorgeous idol female friends who he might have feelings for already, right? There's Suzy from Miss A, T-ara's Jiyeon, SNSD's Tiffany, Miss A's Fei, f(x)'s Sulli and many more if I were to list down! 
 
Daniel then cleared his throat, causing me to get out from my daze. "Uhh anyway... This is the practice room for trainees, which includes you and 3 other trainees." Daniel opened the door to the room and gestured me to enter the room. 
 
I took a step inside. The room was quite big, considering the fact that it's for trainees. The room was white in colour, and a white couch was placed nicely on one side of the room. "Okay, but what did you say? 3 other trainees?" I raised my eyebrow in confusion. 
 
"Oh yeah! We forgot to tell you!" Daniel slapped his forehead. 
 
"There was 3 other girls who came earlier this week to tour around our building too, just like what you're doing now!" Inati explained. 
 
"And they're our new trainees as well,  just like you. I heard that the three of them will be your group members in the future." Simon continued. 
 
"Wow! When will I get to meet them?!" I exclaimed while clapping my hands and slightly jumping on the spot which caused the DMTN members to giggle. 
 
"Chillax! I think you'll get to see them soon, don't worry." Jeesu assured me. 
 
"Cool! I wonder what's their style like! I'm so curious!" I jumped in joy and excitement. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
 
It took us two hours to tour around the building. Indeed, 2Works building is quite big and the facilities provided are quite awesome! I can't wait to hit the gym! The gym is so nicely decorated and the rooms are quite big too. 
 
It was time for me to leave but before I left the building, I made my way to Lee's office once again to sign the necessary documents.