One

Life as a 2Works trainee

I can't believe it! Am I really walking in the 2Works building now? Am I really breathing in the 2Works fresh air now? Am I really at this awesome building or is this just another one of my playful dreams? Is this for real? Is this reality? Somebody pinch me! 

I walked past a giant mirror at the lobby and I decided to rewind my steps just to look at my reflection for the very last time. Hey, first impression is important right? 

I stared at myself really hard in the mirror. Am I presentable? I examined my white striped figure-hugging casual dress that flows down till a few inches above my knees but flows till below my knees if you see it from the backview. I then shifted my gaze to my 4-inch heeled black-coloured fashion boots. Everything seems fine. I then focused on my hair. My purple-coloured wavy hair is braided along by the side. Everything seems perfect. Time to go. 
 
I pushed the buttons to the lift and waited patiently for the lift to arrive. I meddled with my phone as I waited. 
 
"Ding!" 
 
Hmm, that was quick. Not bad. This building is not bad so far. I pushed the button to level five. As the lift began moving upwards to level five, a background music could be heard in the lift. 
 
"Gidarilge I'll be there... Gigoseso I'll be there..." 
 
Oh oh! My favorite song! And also, my soon-to-be seniors! I wonder how friendly they are! I wonder how they'll treat their soon-to-be junior!
 
Just as I was about to jump into my train of thought, the lift door opened. I could see a big sign, "Level 5" on the wall. I took a step on the floors of level five. The atmosphere seems quiet, too quiet. I turned to my right, just as what I was instructed to do the night before on the phone. As expected, there was a white door with the sign 'CEO Lee' on it. I knocked on the door without hesitation. I was so excited! 
 
"Come in." Someone welcomed from inside. 
 
I slowly turned the doorknob and peaked my head in. 
 
"Hello! Park Zeanna right?" Lee welcomed me while standing up from his seat. 
 
"Yes, hello sir!" I replied, but my hand was still on the doorknob and obviously he could only see my head from his view. 
 
"Well, come on in my dear! Take a seat! Make yourself comfortable!" Lee gestured me to the seat in front of him. 
 
Thus, I stepped into his bright, neat and well-maintained office. I made my way over to the seat that he gestured to earlier on. I took off my backpack and placed it on top of my lap as I tried to make myself comfortable. 
 
"So, first of all, I would like to welcome you to 2Works Entertainment! As you're aware, you're accepted as one of our trainees here due to your overwhelming and to us, powerful vocals. But of course, your vocal is not as good as Hyorin from SISTAR or even Ailee, but rest assured, you are in fact afterall a trainee right? A trainee simply means you still need to undergo some additional trainings to improve further on your talent." Lee briefly explained to me. 
 
"Okayeeeeee..." I replied slowly and nodded my head at the same time. 
 
"Alright, so basically, I just hope that you can endure your training life here since you know, you have to work extremely hard before you debut right?" Lee raised his eyebrows, as if expecting a 'yes' for an answer. 
 
"Of course!" I cheered, assuring him. 
 
"Good. Alright! Let's start then! I don't wanna waste both mine and your time anymore so I'll just leave you to my special people whom will be in charge of taking you around on a tour of this building today. Is that alright for you, Zeanna?" Lee leaned closer, expecting a positive answer again. 
 
"Yes, sure, it's fine." I assured him again. I wonder who are his 'special people'? Hmm... 
 
"Alright, if that's the case, we'll proceed to the meeting point now and lets get started with the tour. After that, you have to be back here by 2pm to sign the agreement, contract and other stuffs. So come, let me you to the meeting point." Lee gave me a warm enlightening smile. 
 
"Alright sir." I nodded quickly and got up from my seat as I slung my backpack over my right shoulder.