Two

Life as a 2Works trainee
"Alright, here we are." Lee introduced to me the unfamiliar place as he held onto the doorknob to a room. 
 
The thing is, it's not just a room. It's not a typical room. It's a room with a sign on the white door saying 'DMTN'
 
Oh my god! I wonder if they're inside! I wonder if Daniel, Simon, Jeesu, Donglim and Inati are already inside the room and standing in a straight line, getting ready to greet me and welcome me. My mind immediately imagined all five of them greeting me. The most adorable one is Daniel! I can't take my eyes off of him! He's so effing adorable! He's so hot too! Oh my gosh! And also, he has that cute eye smile that creates a cute crescent shape once he curls his lips upwards into a smile! Isn't that cute? And what's even cuter? He's so-
 
"Let's proceed!" Lee exclaimed as he slowly turned the doorknob. 
 
Ergh! Thanks for ruining my mini session of fangirling -.- 
 
"I now bring you ... " Lee stepped in and opened the door wider in order for me to step inside and meet his 'special people'. "DMTN!" Lee exclaimed and clapped his hands. 
 
Cheers and whistles could be heard from inside the room. I stepped in to see who it was, eventhough I roughly already know who it was, hehehe!
 
Incredible! It's like déjà vu! What I imagined earlier on was exactly what I'm seeing right now! Gosh! Thank you God! 
 
"Yo! DMTNB!" Daniel cheered. Oh, he's so hot when he introduces his group. Oh, so hot! So smoking hot!
 
"Annyeonghaseyo! DMTN imnida!" The rest of the members cheered along as all of them bowed. Whistles and claps were heard again. 
 
"H-hi!" I suddenly had hiccups and I was trembling from head to toe. My teeth gritted and trembled along. I tried my very best to keep a steady front so that I won't embarrassed myself in front of them, especially Daniel. I've always been his fan! I've liked him since DMTN debuted! He's so adorable! And what's the bonus? I admire his amazing vocal skill! Oh God, you're so amazing at inventing a hot, adorable and talented human being like Daniel Chae. Thank the heavens!
 
"Looks like our young lady here is nervous!" Lee poked my shoulder, teasing me. 
 
Oh shoots! It's obvious! Is it really that obvious?! Come on Zea! Act cool! Act like as if DMTN is just some random guys that you've met on the streets and they're just no one. Act like as if DMTN are puppets! Act like as if they're not there! Act like as if they're invisible! Yeah! That's the way we do it! Uh huh! That's the way! Come on! You're better than this Zea! You cannot be tamed!
 
"I like you!"
 
The moment those three words escaped from my lips, everyone in the room laughed. Yes, they laughed! They laughed like as if there's no tomorrow! They laughed like as if I was a clown! They laughed like as if I'm a freaking comedian! Oh my gosh! My life is ruined! Why oh why must those words escape from my lips? Why oh why must my mouth control me?! I just said that I cannot be tamed! Now what's this?! What's this freaking ?! What's this nonsence? My life is doomed!
 
"Naw, you're so cute, Zeanna-shi!" Daniel came towards me and then he pinched my nose. 
 
Wh-wh-WHUAT?! Now what the hell is this?! Did he just called me 'cute'?! Like, for real?! Am I dreaming seriously? Cos this is just too good to be true! SOMEBODY PINCH ME!
 
"Yeah, I agree! I have a feeling that we're gonna get along really well! Don't you think so?" Simon joined in the conversation and walked towards Daniel and I and then he wrapped his arm around my shoulder like as if we've known each other for a long time already. 
 
"Yeaaaap! I agree with Simon! Hey! Do you like to eat? Cos I really love to eat! I was thinking maybe we could treat you to ice cream later? What do you think, Zeanna-shi?" Donglim cheered and gave me his brightest smile ever. 
 
Before I could answer his question, Inati cut in. "Hey! What did you say?! We? We treat her to ice cream? But she's supposed to treat us! We're her seniors!" Inati then folded his arms across his chest. 
 
"Me?" I gasped. 
 
Jeesu walked over to me and ruffled my hair. "He's just joking, silly! Don't believe him! Of course we're treating you! Don't worry! You're now our dongsaeng! So we, as your oppas will have to treat you to ice cream okay?" Jisu offered and raised his eyebrows playfully. 
 
"O-op-oppa?" I murmured. 
 
"Yeah! Of course! You can call me Simon oppa!" Simon winked.
 
"Hyung! Stop it! Stop stealing her from me!" Daniel slapped Simon's chest. 
 
"Hey! Since when you've been so rude to me?! I'm your hyung! Did you forget that?!" Simon exclaimed as he glared at his dongsaeng. 
 
"Don't look at me like that. I don't feel threatened by it at all! Not anymore!" Daniel debated. 
 
"Ohhhh! I see! I see where this is going! So now Zeanna is here, you're gonna act all 'I'm the man, I'm your man!', huh? Trying to portray yourself as a tough guy huh? Huh? HUH?!" Simon challenged his stare. 
 
"No I'm not! Pfft!" Daniel shrugged. 
 
"Ooooo, I smell defeat!" Inati teased Daniel.
 
"I smell love!" Jisu raised his eyebrows in a playful manner. 
 
"Pshh, hyung! What rubbish!" Daniel tried to shrug it off again but this time it looked forced. It wasn't natural. Hmm... 
 
"Alright guys! Enough! Please pay attention to Zeanna's needs and attend to her as much as possible! Please treat her well and most importantly, take care of her well. I'll be going off now. Have fun on your first meeting!" Lee interrupted the boy's playful and funny conversation while he made his way out of the room.