Chapter 2

❦ As Long As You Love Me ❦

 

@simithralord  I'm sorry that I don't really write long chapters because I'm bad in describing the details. Yeah, I just kind of tell a brief story.

@hima_kawaii  Sometimes people just tend to do pathetic and idiotic matters when they're madly in love xP

@walalangpo I guess Hae had waited long enough throught out the training days.

@fishyekom  Oops I did notice the mistake after posting the chapter but I was too lazy to change it (Bear with my laziness >.<) Just pretend that SM had already divided them into sub-units such as SJM, SJH,KRY before their debut and selected the leaders. Btw, reread that part again, that's not Yesung , it's Yesung's brother, Jungjin. (Oh, that cutie pie :3

@sungs0ngmin15  LOL I could tell you that is my best fic compared to the others :D

@eunhyuksgal  Thanks ^.^

 

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY <3

HOW DID YOU GUYS CELEBRATE THIS SPECIAL DAY?

I PRACTICALLY DID NOTHING THAN LAYING AROUND READING EUNHAE FICS AND ADMIRING HYUKJAE'S PHOTOS.

I'LL UPDATE SOON.

 

Song for this chapter : Taylor Swift's I knew you were trouble

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdeJTT-nI8o

------------------------------------------------------

( Sungmin's brother , Sunjin (Left) )

( Yesung's brother, Jungjin (Right) )

 

Jungjin’s P.O.V

 

Passing the order list to the chef, I dragged my body to the nearest chair to relax my tired body.

Seriously, I don’t know how I am going to survive for the next couple of days as Yesung hyung is overseas but the amount of customers are increasing day by day.

And the only way I could think of is calling for Sungjin’s help.

Here is he.

“Sorry for being late.  My class was delayed.” Sungjin came running into the shop with a stack of books held tightly onto his chest.

“It’s okay. I still cope with it since it’s after lunch time.”

“Do I need to take order for the table over there?” He pointed to the table that two guys conversing in fluent English but sometimes Korean too.

I shook my head, indicating that it’d been taken care of.

I noticed Sungjin had put full concentration on them and was frowning.

“What’s wrong?”

“Don’t you think that blue-shirt guy looks like Donghae hyung?”

“Donghae hyung? How could it be possible?” Even though I said it isn’t possible but my legs had betrayed me by going closer to them for a clearer view.

“Jungjin, that’s Donghwa hyung too.”

As we went closer and changed direction, now both of us can see clearly that it is indeed Donghae hyung and his elder brother.

“Call Hyukjae hyung now.” I nudged Sungjin’s arm.

“But…He’s overseas. There’s no point of calling him here. I think I better call Teukie hyung.”

“Hello, hyung. It’s Sungjin.”

“Yes, Jungjin and I are in Mouse Rabbit currently. AND…. We saw Donghae and Donghwa hyung.”

“Of course I’m serious. No… my eyesight’s are perfectly fine.”

“Okay. Okay.”

 

Donghae’s P.O.V

 

When we were about to leave, Jungjin who served us earlier came over and placed two plates of Italian Tiramisu in front of us.

“Hey, we didn’t order any desserts.” I voiced out and he turned around.

“Oh, it’s a mystery gift for the 250th customer.  Since both of you came in together so we made it two sets.” He smiled.

“Hyung, don’t you think it’s a little weird that they’re giving us free desserts?”

I asked my brother who had dug into the mouth-watering dessert.

“No… You’re just thinking too much.”

When we were chatting happily, a guy wearing sunglasses with a hat came over to our table, grabbed a chair and sat down without asking.

“Hello, Donghae.” He took off his sunglasses and I startled.

“Teukie hyung?”

“It’s good to see that you still remember who I am.”

“Hyung, are you kidding? How could I possibly forget about you?” He chuckled and showed his dimple smile.

Immediately I leaped into his arms and cling onto him like a koala bear.

I miss him a lot.

“Hae, I’ll return to the hotel first.  You stay and chat with Teuk as you guys haven’t met each other for ages.” I nodded in reply because I understand Donghwa hyung might have felt uneasy overhearing our conversation when he’s merely a stranger to Teukie hyung.

“Okayyyyyyyyyy… Since your brother is not here anymore, I’ll just ask you directly. Lee Donghae, why did you leave SM Entertainment in the first place? ” Teukie hyung’s expression had a drastic change as it suddenly became very stern.

“I...I… cha..changed…my…mind… I’m… no..not inte…interested in being an a…r..artist anymore.” I mentally slapped myself in my mind for stuttering so much.

“Do I look stupid to you, Donghae?”

“No… Teukie hyung is smart. That’s why you can lead Super Junior.” I beamed brightly like a 5 year old kid.

“Then tell me the truth.” Hyung is still not impressed with my answer which results me pouting.

“I… I just… got tired of waiting.”

“Tired of waiting for Hyukjae?  Seriously, did you know the consequences when you resigned as a trainee?”

“I know. I left all my dreams behind the very moment I left the company. My dreams shattered when I got fed up of waiting. Teukie hyung, did you know Hyukkie played the main part of the dreams I was chasing all those years?”

“I… Did Hyukjae know about your crush towards him?”

I shook my head and gave hyung a small smile.

“Telling him would means giving him pressure. Besides that, I wouldn’t risk our friendship for a love relationship.”

“Risking your friendship? Donghae, you had lost your best friend when you left him alone. You promised him to brave through all obstacles together till the end.”

“Yes, I did and I feel sorry.”

“Donghae, would you like to recollect all the dreams that you’d once left behind years ago since now you’re back?”

“I don’t know.”

“Think about it. Super Junior is never the same without you. We’re always a team before or after debut.” Teukie hyung stood up preparing to leave anytime.

Before he leaves, I grabbed him by his wrist.

“Hyung, how’s Hyukkie?” Even though I watch every one of their interviews, read all their magazines and sometimes even attend their concerts, but I only see ‘Eunhyuk’ on stage, not ‘Hyukjae’ in real life.

Eunhyuk always put on a sweet smile and cheeky behavior on stage but how about Hyukjae?

“Why don’t you see for yourself? He was incomplete without you, Hae.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SILENT READERS

PLS SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE A COMMENT

ALL YOUR COMMENTS ARE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED

SEND ME A FRIEND REQUEST OR INBOX TOO <3