Chapter 1

❦ As Long As You Love Me ❦

 

Hey guys

Here is it , my very first chapter of this new story.

Hope you guys like it.

 

Pls upvote it by clicking the arrow next to the title.

And do read my two other on-going stories as well :D

 

My Guardian Star

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/350171/my-guardian-star-donghae-eunhae-eunhyuk-ryeowook-sungmin-superjunior-yesung

 

Once An Angel

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/269361/once-an-angel-donghae-eunhae-eunhyuk-kyumin-romance-superjunior-hyukhae

------------------------------------------------------------

Hyukjae’s P.O.V

 

I drew a huge circle and crossed it out on my calander.

It’s 2rd of February 2013 today.

I had been counting the days, 457 days since the day he left without notice.

And I’m still counting.

“Where had you been? Why would you give up your trainee training after so many years of hard work? We were almost there, almost there together. I miss you, Lee Donghae.” I caressed the frame which kept a photo of us together as if I’m caressing his face gently.

 

 

“Hyuk, thinking of Donghae?” I turned when I heard a small knock on my bedroom door.

It was Teukie hyung.

I nodded in reply which results in Teukie hyung letting out a sigh.

“Not only have you wondered the reason he left. Sometimes we do too but life still needs to go on.”

“Don’t worry, I was just thinking.  I’d packed my bags for SJM’s schedules in Taiwan.” I pointed to a whole pile of luggage.

“Remember to pack enough underwear for your entire stay.  I’m going to miss you guys.” Teukie hyung hugged me before leaving my room.

“I definitely have enough underwear since Donghae is not here to steal mine.” I whispered to myself.

 

Flashback

 

“Yah, why is my underwear missing again?” I furiously stomped into the dorm’s living room which all my members are playing cards.

There is a sudden silence among the members but suddenly I heard someone giggling and chuckling.

I saw Donghae was the one making all those sounds.

“Hae, what did you do to my underwear?” Eventhough I was mad but I couldn’t raise my voice towards him because he was too sensitive in feelings.

“I’m wearing it.” He pulled up his shirt and flashed me ‘HIS’ underwear.

“Hae, why did you wear Hyuk’s underwear when you yourself have your own?” Before I could say anything, Sungmin hyung as SJM’s leader questioned Lee Donghae’s crime.

“Because his underwear is more comfy. Keke.” Once again he’s giggling cutely as if there’s nothing wrong with his crime.

“I guess you have to bear with it, Hyuk.” Sungmin hyung chuckled and went back his card games.

Pouting, I head into the kitchen to get my strawberry drink but ……

Two boxes were missing!!!!!

I remembered there were 4 boxes standing shoulder to shoulder in the refrigerator.

Immediately, I looked at Hae who showed me his puppy eyes begging for forgiveness.

“This time I forgive you but no next time.” I gave Donghae a warning before grabbing my last two prized possession into my room.

“He always says there is no next time but there’s always next time. Kyuhyun, the evil maknae apparently just rolled his eyes, expressing his disbelief.

“I HEARD THAT!!!!” I yelled before closing my door to enjoy my strawberry drink.

“Hyukkie, can I have your strawberry drink?  I’m craving for sweet drinks.” Hae barged into my room and pointed at the box of strawberry drink on my table.

I paused for a few seconds without realizing that Hae is trying to steal my last prized possession but I just couldn’t say ‘No’ towards him.

So, I smiled and gave him the very last box of my strawberry milk and both of us sipped the drinks happily throughout the night.

 

End of Flashback.

 

“Hyung, we should get going. Junghoon hyung just called.” Ryeowook came to inform that we’re preparing to leave soon.

Quickly, I picked up the photo frame and packed it into my luggage.

I bring the photo around with me whenever I’m travelling out of Korea.

That’s the only few pictures I have taken with him because the rest is together with members.

“Super Junior is never the same without you and I will never be complete without you too.”

“Do you know that, Lee Donghae?”

 

Donghae’s P.O.V

 

Here am I standing in the place which seems to be very familiar for me as nothing much had changed since the day I left.

Seoul International Airport, the place that made a turning point in my live 457 days ago.

I took a deep breath and told myself that I’m back to the place where I’d belong.

“Hyung, are you sure you’re making the right decision?” My brother, Donghwa came back with some coffee.

“I’m not sure but this is a not my decision.  I’m here for work, remember? Everything is fine.” I patted his back to assure him I’m okay.

Donghwa hyung had been working in Canada for a couple of years and I went over to join him 457 days ago.

I remembered the night I booked the quickest flight I could get and shocked hyung when I appeared in front of his door step the very next morning.

I remembered the night I cried myself to sleep in the plane.

“I was never sure leaving training and letting go the opportunity of joining Super Junior is a correct decision but at least I know I learnt a lot and had live life to the fullest for those 457 days, hyung.”

He gave me a small smile.

“My guessing was right. You had been counting the days. Donghae, deep inside you, there’s definitely a part of you misses Hyukjae and the band members.” He said and walked in front of me pulling our luggage.

“38123 won, please.” Hyung paid the cab driver money and we came down.

We decided to have our lunch in Mouse Rabbit, the new café opened by Yesung hyung.

“Welcome.” The waitress beamed and seated us.

“What would you guys like to have for lunch?” A guy came over and placed two menus on the table.

I immediately recognized it was Yesung’s brother, Jongjin but I guess he don’t really remember how we look because we only met a few times.

“Oh, what would you recommend us??” We asked and listened to his suggestions for the next few minutes.

“So, that’s Jongjin right??”

“Yeah, but I guess he can’t recognize me since we only met a few times.”

“I guess so. And you had changed for the last 4.. How many days?”

“457 days.” He chuckled and dug into his meal.

We were so absorbed in our meals and conversation that we didn’t notice the movement of the guy standing behind us.

-----------------------------------------------------

 

 

SILENT READERS

PLS SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE A COMMENT

ALL YOUR COMMENTS ARE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED

SEND ME A FRIEND REQUEST OR INBOX TOO <3