Chapter 3

❦ As Long As You Love Me ❦

 

@EunhyuradeLuffy  LOL be patient. EunHae moments will be coming soon :3

@sukirapanda  Aww don't cry *wipes your tears* Btw, I did fulfil your wish by updating today again xD

@missHH Hae is always very thoughtful to others but no himself.

@xXmsyteriousXx  Thanks. Hopefully my story would reach your expectations and make you like EunHae couple :D

@hima-kawaii  IKR !!! But I prefer Jungjin more Keke.

@eunhyuksgal  But... fanfic should include fluffy AND angst. I don't know whether I could write Hae suffering though T.T

@simithralord + @Krysuju  Thanks. Hope you guys enjoy reading ^.^

@saymyname  I personally thinks this story is better than what I'd written on Once An Angel. Oh God!!!

 

Pls subscribe , comment and upvote my other on-going stories.

 

My Guardian Star

(Most probably updating tomorrow)

http://tinyurl.com/c9e3858

 

Once An Angel

(I know some of you would be thinking why I haven't update this fic for such a long time. To be honest, I accidentally misplace this document into another folder and forgot all about it. OOPS)

http://tinyurl.com/aleye87

---------------------------------------------------

Hyukjae’s P.O.V

 

“Hyung, please give me another bowl of dumplings.” I beamed brightly at Hankyung hyung whom I’d not met for some time.

“Hyuk, you should get it yourself.” Minnie hyung hit on my shoulder.

“My adorable dongsaeng Hyukkie, here’s your dumplings.” Hankyung hyung placed a bowl of hot dumplings in front of me and sat down.

“Huwo about mine?”  Kyuhyun mumbled with his mouth full.

“Ishhh, go get yourself.” Hankyung hyung gave the maknae an evil glare which earned a sulk from him.

I smiled at the bowl of dumplings while playing with it as I got memorable memories on it.

 

Flashback~

 

“YAH, LEE DONGHAE, that’s my dumpling. Give me back.” Hyukjae yelled at his best friend whom ate his dumplings just because he was too lazy to get another bowl.

Donghae stick out his tongue towards Hyukjae and giggled.

“Hyung, pass me the chili please.” Hyukjae turned around to pass Ryeowook the bottle of chili but this is the chance.

This is the chance for Donghae to steal another dumpling and hurriedly stuff it into his mouth.

“Yo…you…how can you steal another one?” Hyukjae tried to control himself from straggling Donghae’s neck.

“Eat this bowl.” Hyukjae came back with a gigantic bowl full of dumplings for Donghae.

“Keke. Thanks Hyukkie.” Well Donghae’s mission accomplished.

 

Misson: Getting a new bowl of dumplings without getting up (DONE)

 

“Hey, why is everyone snatching my dumplings?” Hyukjae pouted when Kyuhyun’s spooned away a piece of dumpling.

“Kyu, give Hyuk back his dumpling.” Minnie hyung, the leader of Super Junior-M voiced out which results in the maknae returning the dumpling.

“Why Donghae can eat yours while I can’t? Hyung don’t like me.” Kyuhyun pretends to sob while Siwon pulled him into a hug,

“Because Hyukkie is mine. We’re EUNHAE imida.” Donghae started bouncing around happily like a kid while pulling Hyukjae to join him.

 

End of flashback~

 

“Hyuk…Why are you smiling at the dumplings?  It creep me out. I know my dumplings are yummy.” Hankyung hyung waved several times in front of me and got me back into reality.

“Nothing. I was just thinking.”

“Thinking of what? I didn’t know you got so many memories in my shop.”

“I was thinking of SJM’s previous visit to your shop.”

“I think you mean the visit with Donghae and I around.  SJM’s previous visit was a year after I left.”

“So, did you manage to contact Donghae?”

I shook my head in reply.

“Seriously, Hae didn’t even inform him about the reason of him leaving.” Siwon said in a very serious and stern voice.

“He’s right. Hae left without leaving a note or sending me a text. He… he just…left.”

“Did you quarrel with him beforehand?” Hankyung hyung is trying hard to work out the reason.

Again I shook my head in reply.

While listening to Hankyung hyung’s questions, I simply got a piece of paper and started scribbling on it.

I scribbled ‘Hae, I miss you <3’

 

Donghae’s P.O.V

 

Here am I wandering along the streets of Seoul, slowly gathering back old memories.

These places were very familiar; I was here with my band members before.

Even though we were poor at that time yet we still fool around and play around happily.

Nothing matters during pre-debut days as long as I have my family and band members around me every single second.

I walked around in a slow pace without a certain destination in my mind in the end results me in reaching Tour Les Jour without noticing.

Slowly taking a deep breath, I opened the door and entered Tous Les Jour and walked to the counter.

“Hi…Wha.. Donghae?” The lady whom was writing something stopped her greetings when she saw me.

It is Hyukkie’s mother.

“Hi, mum.” I was getting ready to give her a hug but her tears started flowing down her face like a water hose.

“Mum, don’t cry. I’m here.” I stretched my hands over and wiped her tears off with my sleeves.

“You’re finally back here. I thought you’d forgotten our promise.” She pulled me to a nearby table in the corner.

 

Flashback~

 

“Donghae, you’re leaving??” Donghae went to Tous Les Jour before heading to the airport to have a farewell with Hyukjae’s mum.

“Yeah, I’m leaving.”

“May I ask why?”

“I just realize I could have a better life than what I’m having now.  So I thought of starting a new life with hyung.”

“Are you sure? How about Hyuk? What did he said about you leaving Korea?”

“I…I… didn’t tell anyone except Mr Lee Soo Man and you.”

“Tell me honestly. What happened between you and Hyukjae?”

“Nothing. I just wanted to start a new life.” Donghae’s voice broke as he tried to control his sobs.

“Donghae, you know I won’t accept that answer.”

“Mum, I don’t want to tell the story.  I got to go.”

“Then where are you heading?”

“I’m not sure. I may stay with hyung or travel around the world. I just don’t want anyone to find me.”

“It’s okay.  I’m not going to force you to tell me anything. Promise me that you will come back to visit me one day.”

Donghae nodded and hugged Hyukjae’s mom one last time.

 

End of flashback~

 

“I’d been waiting for you to come back here since the day you left.” She gave me a small box of cheesecake.

“Thanks. I…”

“Hmm?”

“Never mind.”I picked up the fork and tried a small piece of the cheesecake.

“I know what’s going on in your mind.  You want to know Hyuk’s reaction after you left right?” Donghae nodded in reply.

“Well, I guess we were quite lucky to see Hyuk getting angry as it’s a once in a blue moon matter.  He was mad of you leaving, but angrier when you didn’t inform him. However, we know he miss you deep in his heart.”

“I miss him too.” I whispered.

“Then stay this time.  He will be coming back tomorrow after his fan meeting in China tonight. Don’t let him count the days on his calendar anymore. ”

I didn’t reply but quietly finish my cheesecake.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

SILENT READERS

PLS SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE A COMMENT

ALL YOUR COMMENTS ARE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED

SEND ME A FRIEND REQUEST OR INBOX TOO <3