Chapter 6

❦ As Long As You Love Me ❦

Hey guys

I'm back :3

Hopefully all of you still remember this story and of course me (sobs

Pls note that [ ] stands for recounting, { } self-thinking in mind

 

I have another two stories written by me and I'd updated "A Guardian Star" this afternoon.

Pls have a look and subscribe and upvote.

 

Love, Zzzying

-------------------------------------------------------------

Donghae’s P.O.V

 

Constantly rolling on the bed, I’d been awake for the past 2 hours and its 2am now.

[Hae, you can make your comeback together with me since I’m serving army till the end of this month. We can just tell ELFs that you left for some particular reasons and actually Suju was supposed to have 15 members. Just think properly, this might be the only chance.]

{Donghae, what are you thinking? Did you forget about your dreams? You yearn to dance , to sing , to perform and stand on the world stage with your band members. Where’s the Lee Donghae?}

Feeling frustrated, I the light and grabbed the photo album placed on the table.

 These photo albums are full of memories of me being a trainee in SM Entertainment.

It was a hard time but I undergone everything so I guess no one will ever believe that I gave up at the very last moment

“Hae? Still awake? Can I come in?” I turned to see Donghwa hyung peeking from the door.

“Yeah.”

“What’s wrong?”

“Hyung ,I met up with Heechul hyung this morning. Well, I guess you don’t need me to tell you what he said, right.”

Donghwa hyung sat closer to me and patted my back.

“Hae, hyung just want you to always remember a thing.  Live life to the fullest and chase after the dreams you’d been yearning for because there’s no Take Two. Life is not a movie; you can’t edit out any parts. The brother I know have big dreams, his dreams consists of being an artiste and Hyukjae. ”

After saying, he smiled and left.

I guess I understood what he just said and I slept soundly throughout the night.

 

Hyukjae’s P.O.V

 

I’m still flying in the Neverland , being a Naruto and cuddling with Donghae till cruel Teukkie hyung came in and wake me up.

Who is the one in charge of handling our schedules of having a meeting early in the morning?

Definitely not our managers because they’re exhausted too.

However arguing with Teukkie hyung at this point is also useless so I practically dragged myself into the washroom, dragged myself to the table laid with breakfast and dragged myself into the van.

Today’s meeting is between Suju members and our boss, Lee-Soo-Man-sshi on the topic of Heechul hyung’s comeback.

We’re still discussing whether Heechul hyung is going to join us in our Super Show 5 concerts and if he is, then what’s the clothes the stylist noona needs to prepare.

All of us are still in sleeping state, except Ryeowook who seems to be energetic enough to cook us English Breakfast.

“Okay, guys. Wake up. We’re here.” Soo-Man-ssi clapped his hands loudly which wake us up immediately but what surprised us is …

The guy whom walked in after Heechul hyung is …

THE GUY THAT I’D BEEN DREAMING DAY AND NIGHT, MY HAE.

“DONGHAE?” Well, you can imagine everyone’s imagine as they’re shocked too.

“Yes, Donghae is re-joining us and will be having his comeback with Heechul.  It’s less than 20 days so all of us must help Donghae in his last minute training, especially Hyukjae. Both of you were best friends.”

“It’s ARE best friends, please don’t use a past tense.” I snapped at Soo-Man-sshi the very moment I see Hae lay his head low at the last part.

“Hae, sit here.” I pointed to the seat next to me and asked Sungmin hyung to move.

Oops, I’m sorry but I just miss Hae a lot.

Yes, I’m definitely finding a chance to ask the reason Hae left 467 days ago.

I mean why did he give up everything at the very last moment when he worked so hard throughout all these years?

Not everyone could withstand the tough training provided by SM Entertainment and I’m serious on this fact.

And why did he left without even discussing with us on his decision and also without bidding a goodbye?

All of a sudden, I seem nothing to him, nothing because he could dumped me in a second.

------------------------------------------------------------

READERS

PLS SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE A COMMENT 

ALL YOUR COMMENTS ARE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED

PLS SEND ME A FRIEND REQUEST TOO ;3