Chapter 4

❦ As Long As You Love Me ❦

 

*Reupdated- Changes made.*

------------------------------------------------

Donghae’s P.O.V

 

Here am I waiting patiently in the airport with a whole crowd of excited fans.

They were holding onto all kinds of support items such as towels, banners, cardboards, well anything that they can write and hold on to.

I know you might be wondering why I would be here.

For your curiosity, I’m here to see Hyukkie because I seriously miss him.

I looked around and smiled when I saw a girl holding onto a very cute picture of Hyukkie during his Super Show concert.

 

 

“AH IT’S THEM!!! THEY’D ARRIVED!!! SUNGMIN, LOOK HERE!!! KYU, DON’T PLAY GAMES TILL LATE NIGHT!! OPPA, DO YOU STILL REMEMBER? HE FREAKING SMILE AT ME!! WOOKIE OPPA, BE MY HUSBAND!!! ” Those fans bewildered and went crazy.

They were squeezing me to and fro till I can’t even stand on my own feet.

And yes, I fell down.

Oh great, it’s super embarrassing to fall in public and especially under so many pairs of eyes.

But made me startled was SJM were walking towards my direction.

Siwon was the one who came over and help me up but I guess he didn’t recognize me as I’m wearing sunglasses and a hoodie to hide my face.

“Be careful.” Siwon spoke before turning around and leave with the others.

He wrapped his arm around Hyukkie.       

HE WRAPPED HIS ARM AROUND HYUKKIE!!!

“Welcome back.” I got shocked when I heard a very dead serious voice behind me.

It was Kyu, the evil maknae.

Did he just recognize me?? Oh my gosh, why did I fell down?

Before I could say anything, Kyu ran to the front and whispered something in Hyukkie’s ears which Hyukkie turned back and took a glance.

My heart stopped for that moment.

Did Hyukkie saw me?

Yes, I think he DID as he was going to walk towards me as Siwon stopped him.

I wonder what did Siwon said which made Hyukkie changed his mind but he made a love sign by putting both of his hands on top of his head and looked straight into my eyes.

He is showing me the love sign or just a random way of showing affection towards the fans?

Ishh, I was so lost that I immediately ran out of the airport and took a taxi back home.

 

Hyukjae’s P.O.V

 

“Hyung, what were you thinking just now? You actually turned back when we’re already on the right way towards our van. If Siwon hyung didn’t stop you in time, we’re going to be squished to death.”Ryeowook was grumbling the very moment he closes the van door.

“I’m sorry.  Something caught my mind.”

“Donghae was there.” Kyu switched off his phone and spoke.

“Who? Where?” Minnie hyung asked even though I’m sure he heard every word Kyu said.

“It’s Hae. He was standing in the crowd in the airport a minute ago.” I flashed a sad smile towards Minnie hyung.

“THEN WHY THE HELL ARE YOU SITTING HERE? GO GET HIM BACK, YOU STUPID MONKEY!!!” I think today is Minnie hyung’s so called PMS time as his mood suddenly changed.

“It’s not like I didn’t try. Ask the guy who stopped me from going towards Hae.” I glared at Siwon which earned him a playful hit on his shoulder by Minnie hyung.

 “Kyu, how did you know it’s him?  I helped him up but I still didn’t recognize him.” Siwon pouted which made Kyu laughed happily.

(Someone is trying to change the topic to avoid getting hit by Sungmin xP)

“So what’re you going to do next? It’s obvious he’s still hiding himself.”Henry whose was sitting in the front asked.

“I don’t know. I don’t have any certain plan yet but I’m definitely going to hunt him down. He’s not leaving me anymore.”

After saying, I got a smack from Minnie hyung.

“What……?? ” I whined.

“Ishh, Donghae is not an animal. Why use the word ‘hunt’?”

“He’s a fish. Kyu, what’s wrong with Minnie today? You made him angry right?”

“I certainly didn’t. He’s just upset that he missed a box of pudding from a fan just now in the airport.”

“Junghoon hyung, do we have any schedules for the rest of the day?” I leaned to the front and asked our manager.

“No. All of you should get some rest after so many days of FAN PARTY in Taiwan and China. You’re planning for outing?”

“Yeah, I want to visit my mom in Tour Les Jour and have dinner with my family.” I shoved out my phone preparing to tweet on Twitter.

“I think you shouldn’t tweet and inform the fans if you want a more peaceful dinner with your family. Although I love them a lot but I couldn’t tolerate the screaming during my meals. We couldn’t even converse properly.” Kyu spoke out.

I nodded in agreement.

 

Tous Les Jour~

 

“Aww my son is finally back.” My mum came over and pulled me into a tight hug the moment I stepped into the bakery.

I smiled and hugged her back while saying hello to my dad and sister who were standing right behind.

“Son, I got something important to tell you.  Sit firmly onto your chair.” My parents were using a very dead serious tone as if something very bad is going to happen or had happened.

“What’s wrong? Don’t scare me.”

“Son , Donghae is back.”

“I know. I saw him at the airport just now but Siwon stopped me from going over. They’re afraid that Donghae’s sudden presence would cause caos.” I smiled.

“Son, grab this chance tightly. We still want our daughter-in-law.” My dad laughed at my mum’s words.

“Daugh? Mum, how did you know?” I accidentally spilled my water.

“Seriously, who doesn’t? Everyone around both of you knows that the relationship that you guys are sharing had exceeded best friends. It’s what we called, love. Don’t worry, we don’t mind at all.”

“Hyukjae, we’d known Donghae so a long time, I don’t even remember how long. He’s a very innocent yet sweet guy. Give him all the love you can afford.” Sora grabbed my hand and smiled sweetly.

I nodded and looked for my Iphone 5 in the bag.

Tapping at the Twitter icon, this is my first move to get Donghae back to my side.

 

@AllRiseSliver

I’m going to hunt you down. No matter how hard it is ;)

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

SILENT READERS

PLS SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE A COMMENT

ALL YOUR COMMENTS ARE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED

SEND ME A FRIEND REQUEST OR INBOX TOO <