Chapter 5

❦ As Long As You Love Me ❦

 

OKAY, WHY IS AFF DELETING MY CHAPTERS?

MY CHAPTER 5 GONE AND NOW I HAVE TO UPDATE AGAIN.

 

DOUBLE UPDATE.

As promised, I had made some changes on Chapter 4 and 5.

Hopefully you guys would like the new version more ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

Donghae’s P.O.V

 

Slowing stirring from my sleep and rubbing my eyes, I was wakened up by a very nice smell of fried eggs.

I walked towards the kitchen with my eyes tightly shut till I heard some laughter.

“Hyung…why are you laughing?” I pouted.

“Nothing, I thought you were sleepwalking.  Come on, sit down and breakfast will be ready in a minute.” Donghwa hyung was busy platting up our breakfast.

While waiting, I tapped my fingers and decided to check my phone.

I wonder whether did any Super Junior members tweeted anything on Twitter or Weibo.

“AHHH!!!!” I dropped my phone the very moment I opened both apps.

“What happened?” Hyung quickly ran over to check his precious brother.

 

@AllRiseSliver

I’m going to hunt you down. No matter how hard it is ;)

 

@Haohaohyuk

Wo yi ding hui zhao dao ni de. Wo zai ye bu bu hui fang kai ni le.

(Mandarin Translation: 我一定会找到你的。我再也不会放开你了。)

(English Translation: I will definitely find you and I’ll never let you go.)

 

“Haha. Looks like someone is claiming my cute brother back into his arms.” Donghwa hyung chuckled which made me stick out my tongue at him.

“So, now his intention is very clear, then what’re you going to do?”

“Me? Nothing is changing, hyung. I’m here to expand my career with you.”

“Hae, actually you don’t need to stay with me. I can handle the company myself and promise it will be in good conditions. After all these years, I can see clearly the dream that you’d been longing to chase after. Rejoin them and hold onto the trophies together with them on the large worldwide stage.”

“I’m not sure whether I could still stand on the stage.”

“You can and you will, Hae.  Believe in me and your band mates.”

I didn’t reply him as I was busy sending a text to a friend that I’d been longing to see.

“Hyung, I’m hanging out with my friend. Bye.” I grabbed the coat which I threw on the coach yesterday and waved Donghwa hyung goodbye.

“Bye, I’m heading to company in another 5 minutes.  Be careful.”

 

20 minutes later~

 

Sitting at the coffee table, I tapped my fingers nervously while occasionally looked up at the entrance.

‘Ding Ding Ding.’ The door bell rang and I saw him.

The one whom I had missed so much after I left.

The one whom treated me as his own brother.

The one whom listen to my complaints and gives me comfort.

He is non-other than the almighty Kim Heechul hyung.

“Oh there you are, my adorable dongsaeng. Come give me a hug.” I immediately got up and hugged him like how a koala bear cling onto a tree.

“Hyung, I miss you.” I whined.

“Yah, who asked you to leave without informing me beforehand?!  You didn’t even tell me where you went after all these years.” Heechul hyung let go of me and started nagging me like an old grandmother.

 

Heechul’s P.O.V

 

I heard from Hyukjae that my precious dongsaeng, Donghae is back in Korea but I didn’t expect him to text me for a meet up.

“Hae, you look more handsome.” I ruffled his new hair colour.

“Hyung, you’re messing my haircut.  Don’t touch.” He playfully smacked my hand, asking me to let go.

“Where did you go these few years?” Whenever the thought of Hae leaving without notice flows through my mind, I get angry easily.

“I…I went to find Donghwa hyung. I was working in his company in Canada.”

“And tell me the reason for your return now.”

“We were discussing of expanding our company here. Hyung opened a few branches in different countries but always cross out Korea on his list because of me. Now there’s an opportunity and I don’t want him to miss it again.”

“Hae, I freaking don’t care about your new company. Just come back to Super Junior. We had been waiting for you to rejoin us every moment.” This is the first time ever I’m using a pleading tone.

“I…I… can’t.”

“Teukie had discussed about this with us last night. He called for a meeting in his room. No one objected so what’s the reason of can’t join us?”

“….” Silence took over our conversation.

“Look, Hae. I got to go as I need to go back to the army for radio broadcasting. If you miss this chance of rejoining us, the things that you’re going to lose are not only fame and trophies, there are more. YOUR band mates and Hyukjae. He’s your dream right?”

-------------------------------------------------

SILENT READERS

PLS SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE A COMMENT

ALL YOUR COMMENTS ARE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED

SEND ME A FRIEND REQUEST OR INBOX TOO <3