Sudden Change

Grow Old With You [HIATUS-EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 Walking down the stairs of their house towards the dining area with a big smile plastered on his, didn't get unnoticed by his sister.

 

 "Kyuhyun.."

 

 Upon hearing his sister called him in a playful tone, he looked at her only to see her smiling slyly.

 

 "Wae?"

 

 She shrugged, "Nothing.. Just. It's just.. You seem very different today that's all"

 

 With the comment, Kyuhyun frowned in confusion.

 

 "What do you mean noona?"

 

 She let out a sigh first and flashed a smile before answering her younger brother.

 

 "Well.. You look really good today. I mean....... OMO!!! Kyu-ah! My dear brother! Finally! It's been a mere decade since I saw you smile like that!!!"

 

 Kyuhyun only scoffed at his sister's overly reaction and just passed through her to go at the dining area.

 

 "Yah. Kyu-ah. Tell noona.. Ppalli.. What happened to you that make you smile like that huh? Huh?" she try to convince him while shaking his body.

 

 "Noona... Just leave me alone okay. I need to finish my breakfast or else I will be late for my first class"

 But she's too stubborn. Still convincing him to tell her everything. Kyuhyun let out a frustrated groan because of her sister's stubborness.

 

 "Noona... Stop. I'm going now"

 

 With that, he immediately stood up and went outside where his car and drove off. Leaving her whinning sister.

 

 

 -------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 As soon as he reached the campus, he immediately park his white Audi-R8 and walked towards his building while humming a soft meloduious song.

 Well.. He's not really like this. He's no longer suprised about his encounter with his sister a while ago. Because he knew and he's also suprised by his sudden change.

 

 Yes, it's been a long time since he smile and laughed freely. All thanks to a certain someone that he wants to protect.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 As he reached his class room the girls immeditely notice the big smile on his face that made them fantasized him.

 

 "Hey Kyu.." he was greeted by his bestfriend.

 

 He only smiled at him and walked towards his seat where he saw her............. sitting while reading a book quitely.

 

 "Goodmorning Sungmin-ah!" he greeted gleefuly.

 

 He just shrugged when he heard no response from her. Well.. what could he expect right? As if they're close enough.

 

 "Goodmorning.."

 

 H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter