Meeting Her Papa and...

Grow Old With You [HIATUS-EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We haven't decided on which topic are we going to use for our research project yet since her so-called Mama called us for dinner. She looked at me with those apologetic eyes and my mind starting to confuse on thinking on what is she apologizing for? But then I started to remember what her Mama had said a while ago. Her father has arrived.

We cross the long hallway of the second floor towards the stairs with me feeling nervous. This is the first time that I feel this kind of nervousness in my whole damn life. It's like I'm on a hot seat or like I'm already in line of a death penalty and I want to curse myself because I'm starting to think that I'm an OA person for feeling like this.

‘Cho Kyuhyun it's not like your courting her or you're asking her parents to marry her. Stop being OA and calm yourself.' I repeatingly uttering in my mind as we neared the dining area.

A woman in a maid uniform approach us, "They're waiting for you Younglady." Sungmin halted and so am I. She turned to look at the girl whose head hung low. 

I heard a sigh coming from Sungmin, "How many times do I have to tell you not to call me Younglady?" she said in calm voice and it really makes it hard to tell what she feels.

"I'm sorry Younglady but---" 


"Sunyoung."


"I'm sorry Young--. Ah I mean Sungmin-sshi."


"That's better." she just said without looking at the girl she called Sunyoung (I'm not sure with the name. Correct me guys okay? :D) and started to walk towards the door of the dining room.


I didn't move. I just looked at the girl who still has her head hung low.


'What is that all about?'


I can't help but to smile as I remember what happened just a little while ago. She's really nice. Even though she's like a person who treated others like they don't exist, she still has a nice heart. A kind heart.


Smiling to myself, I turned my head to look ahead only to see Sungmin standing in front of the door while staring at me impatiently. I cleared my throat in embarrassment and walk towards her.


She turned the knob and opened the door.

"Oh! Minnie! Sit down and you too Mr. Handsome so we already can eat. I'm already hungry you know." said the girl sitting beside Sungmin's Mama I saw four persons on a-- wow. Even though their house is really big, their dining table is a just as big as our dining table at home. A table for six.


Her so-called MAMA is sitting on the side with a teenage girl maybe a bit younger than us on his right side and a well-built man on his left side sitting on the center. It's his father and I'm sure of that. Why? Because he's the only person in this room who looks like in the same age as Sungmin's Mama. I cannot see the face of the young man sitting across Sungmin's Papa because his back is facing us.


But hell... I started to feel nervous as I see Sungmin's Papa looking at me seriously.


!


"Yoona! Manners." The well-built man who I assumed is Sungmin's Papa spoke with authority in his tone.


The girl who's name is Yoona pouted, "I didn't do anything wrong."


"Behave."


"Fine..." Yoona said as he turned away from Sungmin's Papa who is only looking at me since we enter the dining.

I can feel the tension and I shivered feeling a little scared at Sungmin's father who is looking at me with a serious face the entire time.


"I... ahah. um.. Let's start our dinner now." Sungmin's Mama announced breaking the silence and the tension.


I followed Sungmin as she sit beside his father who again I repeat is staring at me with a serious face. (=O=) I sit beside her, across Yoona and beside the young man sitting across Sungmin's father.


I finally turned to take a look at the young man beside me and was shocked to see who it was.


"D-DONGHAE?!" I blurted as I stared wide eyed while pointing at Donghae who is just grinning at me cheekily.


"Hi Kyu!"


What is he doing here?


"What are... what are you doing here?"


Maybe he is Yoona's boyfriend?


"Is-Is s-he your girlfriend?" I asked him pointing at Yoona who choked at her drink.


"What?!" she asked as she stared at me like I grown two heads. While Donghae and Sungmin's Mama s just laughing his stomach out and I swear I heard Sungmin giggled.


They only stop laughing when they heard Sungmin's muttered in an authorative tone, "Manners" and just started eating like nothing happened.


This is making me confused? What is Dongh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter