Meeting Her Mama

Grow Old With You [HIATUS-EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PLEASE READ MY A/N AFTER THIS.. 

 

 

Here I am standing in front of Sungmin’s house with my mouth widely open.  *o*


After class, we decided that I’ll just follow her since there’s someone who’s going fetch her and I also brought my car. I can say that her house is not that far from the university that’s why I don’t see any problem on how am I supposed to go back home. I think I should keep in mind to stroll around so I can be familiarized on every road that I will take.
 

But this is a big shock to me. I’m standing here staring at Sungmin’s family house with my mouth widely open I repeat. You can also add my eyes nearly popped open. (O.O) Why? The heck!! This should not be called a house; it’s a mansion or more likely a palace.
It’s thrice the size of our house. Take note guys, I considered my family’s house as big. It’s bigger than the Whitehouse in the US I think. Imagine, the distance between the MANSION and their main gate is uggghh.. . If you went here without a car, you have to take the shuttle or golf car? provided by THEM. I SAW IT AWHILE AGO NEAR THE MAIN GATE. As what I have said, the main gate is far from where I’m standing right now and the whole place is surrounded by securities. I didn’t think that she’s this rich. Did I mention that each side of the driveway when you pass the gate is like a garden full of different kinds of flowers and a few meters in front of the MANSION there’s a big fountain? Did I? 
 

“Uhmm. Let’s go?” That’s Sungmin staring at me amusedly. Eh? Why? Uhgg… Maybe that’s because of my epic reaction.
 

I just nodded my head in response and still can’t help myself from ogling this place. It’s a paradise. There are some uhh… Maple Tree? Cherry Blossom Tree? And more kinds of trees that I don’t know.
 

As we enter the ‘MANSION’ my jaw almost LITERALLY dropped. (O.O) It’s much bigger inside! On the center of the house is fountain AGAIN but it’ smaller than the fountain outside and when you look up, you’ll that exactly on atop of the fountain is an open roof? Open ceiling? I don’t know what to call that but it’s the only part of the ceiling. I mean, you can see the sky above and it was covered with glass but it’s currently open that’s why you can see a few birds flying inside their house ceiling and there are also some birds on the side of the fountain. That open roof?  Is as the size of the fountain.
 

We walk a little further inside the house and were welcomed by uh… I think there are 10 maids or more and a butler.
 

“Good afternoon Young Lady” They greeted as they bow down in respect at us. Uhh… I mean… at her as we passed by them. At the end near the grand staircase that’s located a few meters behind the fountain is where the butler is standing smiling at us as he gives respect.
 

“Welcome home Young Lady and?” He greeted as he glance at Sungmin and lastly at me.
 

“Oh. Ahm. Anyeonghaseyo. Uh. Hi. I’m Cho Kyuhyun sir.” I said as I reached his hand for a hand shake while continuously bowing my head earning a chuckle from him.
 

“Anyeonghaseyo Mr. Cho Kyuhyun. I’m Butler Han. It’s nice to meet you sir.” 
 

Hehehe. He’s nice… :D
 

I immediately diverted my gaze at Sungmin when I heard her speak.
 

“Where’s Mama Butler Han?”
 

Mama? Who is----Oh. Don’t be a stupid Cho Kyuhyun. It’s obviously her mother she’s referring to.  (-_-)
 

“Your Mama is…” He wasn’t able to continue what he’s saying when a loud male voice echoed on the four corners of the whole mansion.
 

“Minnie-ah!!! Minnie-ah!!! Kyaah!! My daughter I miss you!” The young looking man as he hugged Sungmin very tight when he approached her.

Oh. Maybe it’s her father. I wonder where her Mama is. Maybe she got her looks or her attitude on her mother because her father is bubbly unlike her. (^.^)v *peace Minnie* I still love you even you’re like that. 

SAY WHAT CHO KYUHYUN?!!!!! 
 

(-_-) Nothing……..
 

“But we just saw each other this morning Mama.” Minnie said with a pout. OMONA~~~ How cute-----wait! WHAT??!!! What did she call him?! MAMA?! But I thought…

The Mama Sungmin is calling crossed his arms on his chest while pout

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter