Everytime I See You, You're Always Crying...

Grow Old With You [HIATUS-EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 I don't know why. But since that day that I saw you on that rooftop crying quietly, I had this urge and will of protecting you. I want to see you smile and laugh freely. I want to hear your voice often. I want to see sparkles in your eyes.

 I know that this is all wrong because I made a promise to someone. But I just can't help it.

 

 

 

 

 

 For the past few days, I always follow you at the rooftop, sitting across you. But it seems that you haven't notice me. You just stay in your position.

 I know that I sounded like some sort of a stalker. I know that I'm acting against my true self.

 

 

 WHEN WILL I SEE YOU SMILE??

 

 

 

 ------------------------------------------------------

 

 "Kyuhyun!" A certain voice called me. I looked back and I saw my fishy friend, running towards my direction. Yes.. We're already friend. Actually.. close friends.

 "Fish!" I greeted back.

 "Yah. Stop calling me that okay?" he complained while frowning.

 I laughed at him, "Arasso.."

 "Good.. So, where are you going?"

 I looked at him with an as-usual look, "Class of course"

 He scoffed at me and smiled playfully, "Oh come on Kyu. It's still early. You just want to see yor seatmate"

 I glared at him, "Shut up fish"

 He sigh as he raised his both hands, "Fine..... Fine.."

 

 As we entered our room, my eyes immediately darted to a certain someone.... Lee Sungmin.

 Donghae patted my shoulder, "Try talking to her. Maybe someday she'll talk to you back. So, goodluck"

 Then, we parted our ways and walked towards our seat.

 Shes always staring outside. She's here physically but her mind and soul is were not here.

 I was about to talk to her but our homeroom teacher already came with our Physics teacher.

 

 "Goodmorning everyone. I'm here with Mr. Yoo because he have an announcement to make" Mrs. Hwang, o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter