The Secret

How do I know..?

 ***Some weeks later ***

Since the day of that pinky promise, the three of us have become close friends. We often chilled out together after football if they weren’t busy – Jen also joined us, despite her shy nature.

However, as much as I’d like to think that we have gotten close and I can trust them there is something that is strange – moments when I find the two suspicious as they appear to be hiding something.

The thing is that it’s not that I don’t trust them – I do, most definitely, since they’ve been helping mw out a lot, they’ve supported me since that very day in my dorm. They helped me during that time of difficulty because of my injuries, and they’ve looked after me since then – even defending me when there’s something or someone against me. For instance, there was this time when one of the guys was arguing with me during training and was blaming me about something when Ki and Jun stood on either side of me defending me.

Since then, that member has not said anything further towards me – but these are the kind of thinks that makes me suspicious, they appear to be well known and respected and often they seem like the guys I confused them to be at the beginning.

I mean the week after they were at my dorm, I realised that Jun was actually the guy I had met eyes that every first day in class. The one I got nervous about – and in all honesty here – I still get nervous around him, even though he’s a friend now, still I keep all these emotions out-of-sight.

Why…you might you ask?

Well, besides having like a ZERO chance of actually getting his attention in that sense. There was also something else that caught my attention. Having realised we were in the same class we spoke for a bit – but as we were leaving, I noticed that loud group of girls hanging outside our class and they began following Jun around – and quickly realised they were there for him, that they were in fact HIS escorts. So I’d let him go ahead and watched how they followed him. It’s when I realised there was no need for me to even see him in the way I was feeling, that I needed to quickly move on. I mean seriously!? Me vs. Pretty Korean girls? ~ No competition there, they’ve K.O’d me already

Anyways, as I was saying, this was also something my suspicious antenna picked up – yeah ok, I mean in Korea they had that srange way of crushing on someone – including stalking them –I had seen it plenty of times in kdramas, but even so, it was fascinating – let alone scary to witness with my own eyes.

“Yobeoseyo?”

“Ah ne, Jun-ssi, it’s Kahi. We're just heading to the canteen now, you and ki joining us?” I asked him.

 “Oh mian, we have to sort somethings out at the moment. We’ll catch up with you later. Ne?”

“Uh keurae, Najunge-bwa” I said and hung up - yet again, another example of their suspicious ways. They always had something to do, and whenever we did eat and hang out together it was always at a place and time were it was very quiet – we often hanged at Haven (that’s what they’d named that little hut at the secret path)

But then again, maybe it was just me, perhaps because I wasn’t busy it seemed weird - but my gut instincts say otherwise, and although it seems like I have reasons to be suspicious of them, I don’t want to be because I don’t want them to feel like I didn’t trust them; but then again, if they couldn’t trust me to tell me the truth then what kind of friendship was this? I wondered as I made my way to the sports hall,

On the way I noticed someone ahead of me, his silhouette was that of Jun’s. I approached him slowly, ready to jump and scare him when I realised he was on the phone to someone, so I held back.

“ne ne, araseo….oh Dongwoon-ah, is Yoseob around?”

“Oh keurae, bye….oh Yoseob-ah, just checking, have you spoken to manager hyung about that event this weekend?....oh keurae, araseo. Ne, I’ll speak to you later then” he said and hung up.

Having heard him mention Dongwoon, my feet had already began slowing down, only to then stop on their tracks when he’d mentioned Yoseob’s name.

So I was right…all this time thinking it was just me being paranoid and instead putting our friendship first. Here I was thinking that perhaps if they were hiding something, it was something of a small scale - Keunde IGEO!?(*But THIS*).

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hey, sorry for the slow update everyone...unfortunately I've been ill this week! >.<

I'll try to update asap this week ...

THANKS FOR READING ^_^