PAPA ?!

Language Barriers

After waiting in a seemingly endless line, they were finally getting into the rollercoaster cars. Cassie split away from Amy and Jonghyun to sit in the front and Amy pulled Jonghyun into one of the middle cars.

Jonghyun swallowed roughly. He had been caught on camera before screaming like a girl on a rollercoaster. The guys had endlessly afterward. A hysteric laugh slipped out of his mouth and he clutched the safety bar across their laps with desperation.

Amy looked at him and laughed. She smoothed her hand over his and squeezed it reassuringly. Jonghyun blushed and coughed, turning his head away. They hadn't even started yet and he was already acting like a wuss. Oh dear god, he hoped he wouldn't end up crying like last time!

After the ride operator did his usual check on the bars, the car jolted to a start and began it's slow ascent. The higher it got the harder Jonghyun clutched the bar. He bit his lip so hard he almost drew blood. On the other hand, Amy had a wide, excited smile across her face.

As the car reached the top , a view of the entire park expanded before their eyes. Jonghyun eyed the sickening drop and looked at Amy.

"We're gonna die." he said to her in Korean.

Amy gave him a confused look before everything was ripped away and for a heart-wrenching second, Jonghyun felt himself lift out of the seat and into the air. He clenched his teeth tightly so he wouldn't let out a scream and kept his death grip on the bar.

"It's okay, Dino! Let go!" Amy screamed over the wind, laughing loudly.

Her blonde hair whipped everywhere, smacking Jonghyun in the face, and he briefly wished she had worn a ponytail. Her eyes were lit up with excitement and were sparkling. Jonghyun understood what she said but shook his head defiantly.

The rollercoaster lurched to the side and caused Amy to squish against Jonghyun. Jonghyun took a deep breath through his nose, his eyes widening. Amy tried to right herself, blushing slightly. The rollercoaster took another steep drop, making Amy jerk forward. Jonghyun grabbed her quickly. His hands gripped her arm and hand. Amy looked up at him and grinned. She touched her hand to Jonghyun's cheek briefly. "Thanks." She quickly sat back up again, putting a cautious hand back on the bar.

Jonghyun touched his cheek gently, momentarily forgetting the rollercoaster. The car slowed down and came to a halt.

"Aww, over already?" Amy said with a pout. Jonghyun blinked and Amy grabbed his hand. She pulled him up with her and stepped out of the car. Cassie walked over to them with a bight smile on her face.

"I'm starving! Let's go get something to eat." She said.

Jonghyun grimaced. His stomach was still flip-flopping from the rollercoaster ride. Food did not sound appetizing right now.

Amy looked at him and raised her eyebrows as if to ask, "Do you want to?". Jonghyun sighed and looked over at the eager look on Cassie's face. He glanced back over at Amy, whose eyes were fixed on his face. He shrugged and gestured for Cassie to lead the way. Cassie grinned and patted Jonghyun's arm.
"Thanks! You won't regret it!" she exclaimed, practically skipping over to the various food stands clustered around the fountain. Jonghyun shook his head in disbelief. Was this really the girl he thought was like a dictator only a few hours ago? He chuckled softly.

Amy fell into step next to him and slipped her hand into his. He looked at her out of the corner of his eye. He hoped this hand-holding thing would become a regular thing. It was quite nice. They walked in comfortable silence, hands swinging slightly.

Eventually, they caught up to Cassie, who was already buying food. Amy lead Jonghyun to an open table and sat down. Jonghyun slid next to her and looked around in curiosity.

Jonghyun spotted a young girl who was wandering around with a perplexed expression on her face. She had  tears in her eyes and her lower lip trembled. Before Jonghyun had time to react, Amy had already stood up. She walked over to the girl quickly. Jonghyun followed quietly.

Amy crouched down in front of the girl, giving her a warm smile.

"May I help you, sweetie?" Amy asked.

Jonghyun smiled at the little girl when she looked up at him. Her eyes widened and tears tumbled down her face. She ran forward, dropping her teddy bear, and hugged Jonghyun's leg.

"PAPA!" She wailed, clutching Jonghyun's jeans and sobbing. Jonghyun stood still in shock, looking down at the small girl. He made eye contact with Amy and she tried to hold back a laugh.

"Honey, he's not your Papa. Did you get separated from your dad?" Amy asked, rubbing the small girl's back.

The girl shook her head furiously, her pigtails snapping back and forth.

"No! This is Papa! Papa is right here!" She said, holding Jonghyun's leg even tighter. Tears sill tumbled down her face despite her defiant expression.

Amy sighed and looked up at Jonghyun. Jonghyun, who had now recovered from the shock, smiled at her. He bent down and gently pulled the girl from his leg to her hair. The girl broke into tears again, and hugged Jonghyun tightly. She sobbed into his shirt.

"I was so scared! Papa! Papa!" she whimpered.

Jonghyun wrapped his arms around her and rubbed her back. He glanced at Amy only to find her staring at him. She was looking at him with such a soft expression that Jonghyun felt his heart jump. They gazed at each other. They were so caught up that they didn't even notice Cassie walk up.

"Um...I hate to interrupt...but..Jonghyun-ssi. Why is there a crying toddler in your arms?" Cassie asked. She balanced a funnel cake in one hand and rested her other hand on her hip. She raised her eyebrows at him when he gave her a sheepish smile.

How was he going to explain this one...

___________________________________________________________________________________

That picture is so adorable. ;-;

Jonghyun's been a really y troll lately. Gah! THE ABSSSS! THE ABSS! He needs to stop. OTL

Anyways! Sorry (once again) for the wait, my loves! Microsoft Word wasn't working so I couldn't type up my story! I felt I had to put it up soon though or I would be killed. O^O Deprived readers are scary! xD (you know who you are..) It's really short though..Sorry!

Thanks for reading! <3