Peter Pan

I Fell In Love With A Celebrity

As soon as Jessica,Kyungsoo,Baekhyun,Kris,Sooyoung and Seohyun arrived at the beach.They saw that no one was the
"How come no one's here?It's like completely empty?"Sooyoung questioned looking around.

"But check out the lay out its like someone had a date here before we arrived"Seohyun pointed out looking at the set up.

"Oh uhm...Girls we forgot something we'll be back"Kris blurted out as he grabbed Kyungsoo & Baekhyun before Sooyoung and Seohyun said anything they were gone.

"That was weird"Sooyoung said raising an eyebrow.

"Agreed"Seohyun and Jessica replied in unison.

Suddenly a voice could be heard"Hello welcome to the beach Sooyoung and Seohyun.We have a special presentation for you 2.So sit back and relax while we perform"

Sooyoung and Seohyun were completely confused but they swore they heard that voice somewhere before.But they shook it off and sat at the table.Just as they sat down a curly haired tall giant guy appeared on stage.It turned out to be the tall tree of Exo K Park Chanyeol.

"OMG ITS PARK CHANYEOL!"Sooyoung and Seohyun shrieked.

"Hey guys I'm your MC for the evening anywho It's nice to meet you both and Jessica as well.We hope you enjoy the performance"Chanyeol smiled and soon all 12 of the Exo members were on stage causing all 3 of them to shriek.
Suddeny Peter Pan started to play and the girls sang along as the boys sang and dance to their song.Seohyun couldn't help but keep her eyes off Luhan who danced so gracefully and when he smiled at her she blushed and looked down.

"Man I wish Miri was here?"Sooyoung leaned over to Jessica and talked loud enough for Jessica to hear her.

Jessica nodded"I agree"

As the song ended Kai and Luhan each grabbed a bouquet of flowers and both of them went off stage and and walked over to Sooyoung and Seohyun.Both girls looked at eachother confused but for some reason both of them had butterflies in their stomache.

Luhan smiled taking Seohyun's hand in his staring into her eyes"Seohyun I know we haven't met eachother long and I guess you can call this love at first sight but I am so crazy about you.Words can't describe what I'm feeling right now.Do you remember yesterday when you got that love letter after school in your locker?That was me...Anywho Seo Joohyun will you be my girlfriend?"

Seohyun stared at him she started tearing up.Who knew the guy who sent her the letter was Luhan all along.She nodded taking the flowers"Y-Yes I will"

Luhan smiled and pulled her in by the waist kissing her while everyone cheered.

Kai glanced at Sooyoung and handed her the bouquet"I like you Choi Sooyoung Will you-"He was cut off when Sooyoung suddenly kissing his lips then pulled away"No need to say anything lover boy yes I will be your girlfriend"The tall female smiled and nodded.

Kai was so happy he picked Sooyoung up by the waist and spun her around.

Sooyoung giggled and squealed"Yah put me down!"

Kai chuckled and put her down hugging her tightly"Thank you for accepting me Sooyoung"

Just then Miri appeared"I knew this plan was gonna work good job Kris"Miri smiled high fiving Kris.

Kris grinned"Thanks and congrats to the new couples"

Sooyoung glanced at her bestfriend"Wait you knew about this?"

Shrugging Miri chuckled"Sorry Soo but I had to keep this a secret"

"How about we go to a pizza parlor and celebrate the new couples?"Xiumin suggested.

"Good idea!"Seohyun smiled"Wait but what about the decorations and stuff we can't just leave them here?"

"Oh right...Almost forgot we we can order food and just eat here while we're cleaning up"Xiumin chuckled.

So all of them cleaned up and Miri ordered enough jajjangmyeon and side dishes for everyone and Suho paid.They all started eating once the food arrived.

"Oh man am I starving"Sooyoung said stuffing her face with Jajjangmyeon.

Jessica made a disgusted face as she glanced at her bestfriend"Yah Sooyoung manners please"

Sooyoung glared at Jessica and continued eating.

Seohyun and Luhan were too busy being lovey dovey talking to eachother while the others were eating.

So Friday came by now I guess people found out about Krissica,SeoHan and SooKai so the other girls in the school seemed to be jealous of them.Who wouldn't right?I mean they are Exo the reigning most famous kpop idols ever.

Miri entered the school and headed straight for her locker she wasn't dating any of the Exo members so she was safe but still the other girls were jealous that she was friends with Exo along with Sooyoung,Jessica and Seohyun.

A male figure then approached Miri causing the other girls to squeal and wave at him.She knew who it was and turned around smiling"Hey Kyungsoo.

The owl eyed member chuckled"Hey Miri how did you know it was me?"He smiled.

Miri shrugged and chuckled"Well I did just hear the female students squealing your name.

Suddenly she saw girls whispering and giving her death glares.

"Ok I get how Seohyun,Sooyoung and Jessica are dating 3 members of Exo but what the hell is going on between Miri and our oppa?"One girl whispered loud enough for Miri to hear.

"I know right I mean Miri isn't even that beautiful and she's bugging our oppa"Another girl said.

"Maybe he's just being friends with her and being nice cause he feels sorry.He'd never date an ugly girl like her"Another girl smirked

Miri sighed and closed her locker after grabbing her books.Kyungsoo could sense she was upset.And he sighed looking at the female students"Girl's please do not gossip about Miri."With that said he took Miri's hand and they headed to class Miri blushed and looked down staying silent as Kyungsoo took her hand.She felt butterflies in her stomach and a spark.

When lunch started Miri didn't even touch her food she was too busy picking at it.Dongjun could sense that something was wrong and he frowned and looked up to see female students staring at them and he glared at them causing the girls to be scared and look away.He then glanced at his sister again and frowned"Sis what's wrong you're not eating?"

She looked up at her brother and forced a smile"I'm just not hungry that's all....."

"She overheard some girls talking bad stuff about her"Kyungsoo responded.

"Look Miri don't listen to those girls they're just jealous of us"Sooyoung added.

"True that!"Seohyun agreed.

"Sorry guys I just can't shake what they said about me off"Miri replied with a sigh.

"Well sis don't worry about them if the girls try something on you.I'm gonna protect you like the over protective older brother I am"Dongjun grinned proudly.He's always been so over protective about his twin sister.Even when they were little Miri got bullied alot luckily
he was there along with his older sisters and Sooyoung,Seohyun & Jessica. 

"Thanks Dongjunnie"Miri smiled a bit.

Just then Victoria walked by accidentally bumping into Miri with her lunchtray causing her soda to spill all over Miri's head"Oh whoops sorry my bad.Are you okay Miri?"Victoria acted shocked.To be honest she wanted to humiliate Miri in front of Kyungsoo.Ever since Exo have been hanging out with Miri and her friends she felt jealous and wanted Exo all to herself.And to be honest she doesn't miss the old times when she was bestfriends with Miri.

"Yah!You did that on purpose Victoria"Sooyoung yelled standing up but Kai stopped her.

"Oh no I didn't it was an accident"Victoria smiled innocently before walking away with a smirk on her face.

Kyungsoo suddenly stood up"I'm gonna check on Miri"He was worried about her and he wanted to be there for her but he was stopped by Jessica.

"Don't worry Kyungsoo we'll check up on her."Jessica gave him a reassuring smile before walking out of the cafeteria to find Miri.

Miri was in the washroom when she heard footsteps enter."Miri are you in here?"One of the voices called.

She quickly wiped her tears and exited the stall"H-Hey girls"

"Miri are you okay?"Seohyun asked concerned only to recieve a silent nod from Miri.

"I'm gonna get Victoria the next time she tries to go near us.I swear on it!"A very determined Sooyoung exclaimed.

Jessica sighed as she walked over to her friends side and wrapped her arm around Miri's shoulder"Just ignore Victoria it's in her nature to be a snake to others.Anywho c'mon let's get you cleaned up"

After Miri got cleaned up it was already time for the next class and the girls headed to their scheduled classes.Miri had a different class than the other girls,she had Music class.But sadly she had to go to class with Victoria there.Luckily she had Kai and Kyungsoo in her class too.When she entered she saw a bunch of eyes piercing through her soul.She ignored them and headed over to Kai and Kyungsoo with her head down low.

"Hey Miri you feeling okay?"A concerned Kai questioned the female.

Miri nodded and she glanced up at Kyungsoo who had a sympathetic smile on his face."Guys don't worry about me I'm fine"Miri gave a small but reassuring smile.

Suddenly a tall female teacher walked in"Alright class settle down"the female authority asked causing everyone to sit down."Okay class as you all may know the talent show is a few weeks away and I am hoping some of you will be joining it.Today we will choose partners and you have most of the class today to work on a song to duet for Wednesday.It can be a song that's already written by an artist or a song you've written.Everyone who does it will get a pass"

"Do we have too?"One boy groaned.

"Yes it is music class after all Hoya"Mrs.Choi responded.

"Now is my chance to show Miri I am way better off with Kyungsoo than she is"

Victoria smirked and was about to head over to Kyungsoo when she was stopped by a tall handsome male.

"Hey Victoria do you want to be my partner?"Zhoumi asked.

Victoria shook her head and looked to see Kyungsoo and Miri talking to eachother"Maybe now if you'll excuse me loser"She then pushes him out of the way and headed over to Kyungsoo"Hey Kyungsoo would you like to be my partner?"She flirtaciously asked.

Kyungsoo shook his head and glanced at Victoria"No can do.I'm partners with Miri already."

"Oh well good luck then I guess"Victoria said not too happy that Miri was his partner.She then headed over to Zhoumi"Actually I will be your partner"

Miri smiled at Kyungsoo"So what shall we do?"

"Hmm I'm thinking that we should write our own song"Kyungsoo replied back smiling.

"Good idea"Miri said taking out her notebook and pen and started thinking of lyrics.

Kyungsoo couldn't stop glancing at her to him she just looked so beautiful no matter what she did.He himself couldn't figure out why he never confessed to Miri yet.I guess he was just afraid that she'll not want to be together with him cause he's a celebrity.

"So what should our song be about?"Miri questioned.

"Hmm...it can be about 2 lovers who secretly like eachother and it can talk about what they would do once they find eachother and confess"Kyungsoo suggested. 

"Oh my gosh good idea Kyungsoo!"Miri smiled and started brainstorming.Once she got something she looked at Kyungsoo"Here's what I got so far"She blushed handing him the notebook.

Kyungsoo smiled and glanced at the lyrics that were written on the red notebook.

[Just pretend the 2 of them are singing this song I know its by G.NA and Rain but I really liked this song so I chose this one]

"Everything feels so right when I'm with you my boo

Namjachinguga sengimyon hago shipdon il nomuna mana nan nul kumul guwoso
Chot bonje kilgorieso kisuhe bogi du bonje marya chunchonheng sebyok kicha
Se bonje sopung gagi ne bonje dunge ophigi dasot bonje kopulingun kibon
Boo boo boo jongmal dalkomhal koya

We iroke dugun dugun dugun dweni sengakman hedo
Han gajishik meil meil meil nowa da he bol koya
Nan nega iso haruga julgowo ijenun duriranun ge
Ne sojunghan no baby baby baby baby boo~

Yojachinguga sengimyon hago shipdon il negedo mana hangsang burowo heso
Yosot je shimyayonghwa ilkop je nolidongsando yodop bonje kamjak ibentudo
Boo boo boo jongmal hengbokhal koya

We iroke dugun dugun dugun dweni sengakman hedo
Han gakishik meil meil meil nowa da he bol koya
Nan nega iso haruga julgowo ijenun duriranun ge
Ne sojunghan no baby baby baby baby boo

Honjayotdon sengiri haril opdon jumari
Irum butun nalduri ijen kidaryojwo
Duriraso chowa hamkeraso chowa
Odie inunji do muwol hadunji nowa

Na gu junge jeil jeil jeil hago shipdon han gaji
Nol saranghe gu mal gu mal gumal han bon marhe bonun il
Nol saranghe ku mal ku mal kumal han bon duro bonun il
Nege wa jwoso nomuna gomawo negyote nega inunge
Namane sarang baby baby baby baby boo
Baby baby baby baby boo"

Kyungsoo glanced at her and smiled as he handed Miri back the notebook"Miri this is great.You should be a singer"

Miri blushed and giggled a bit"Well I don't think so I'm happy just being an ordinary girl living an average life.I sorta marked down who sings what part"

"Great I can ask Chanyeol hyung to help us with the tune.Hey Miri since its Friday why don't you come over to the dorm so we can work on the song?"Kyungsoo asked.

"Sure thing I'd love too"Miri smiled.

So after school Miri was at her locker when Kyungsoo walked over to her"Ready to go?"Kyungsoo smiled.

Miri nodded and closed her locker"Ready I'm just a bit excited yet nervous I mean I get to go to Exo's dorm"

Kyungsoo chuckled"Consider this a miracle for you"

Seohyun,Jessica & Sooyoung walked over"Hey Miri want to go to the mall with us to buy outfits for Victoria's party tomorrow?"Jessica asked.

Miri shook her head"Sorry girls I'm heading over to Exo's dorm to work on my music assignment with Kyungsoo"

"What?!No fair how come we weren't invited?!"Sooyoung pouted.

"Don't worry Soo you girls can come over anytime you'd like"Kyungsoo laughed.

"I'll see you girls tomorrow at the party then"Miri smiled and waved to her friends as she exited the building with Kyungsoo beside her.The 2 of them then entered Exo's van and the driver drove them to the dorm.Miri was super shocked when she exited the van.She couldn't believe her eyes.
No one at school would believe that she's in Exo's dorm.And she herself couldn't believe her eyes.She couldn't even contain her excitement.

___________________________________________________

Sorry short chapter but yeah..I hope you guys enjoyed it and look forward to the next one ^^