XoXo

I Fell In Love With A Celebrity

Miri's POV

D.O,Baekhyun & I just arrived at my house while the others went out for pizza.I didn't want to go cause I didn't feel like it.But it was nice for D.O wanting to keep me company.Baekhyun didn't want to go cause I guess he got the intension that Kris,Kai,Luhan,Seohyun,Jessica & Sooyoung were going on a triple date so he decided to hang out with us.

"Wow nice house Miri "Baekhyun smiled.

I nodded thanking him we then entered my house"Mom?!Dad?!Unnies?!I'm home!"

Taeyeon & Hyoyeon walked in from the kitchen"Ah welcome home Miri &-"Taeyeon smiled but her eyes widen when she sees 2 members of Exo with me"Miri what are Byun Baekhyun & Do Kyungsoo doing in our house?!"

"Unnies they're our new students at school along with Kai,Luhan & Kris.The other 3 took Seohyun,Soyooung & Jessica out for pizza & D.O & Baekhyun decided to go with me."I then turned to the 2 members"Guys this is my older sister Taeyeon & her twin Hyoyeon"

My older sisters walked over & bowed greeting them with a warm smile"Hey nice to meet you"

D.O bowed smiling politely"Hey I'm Kyungsoo"

Baekhyun shocked my sister he took Taeyeon's hand & kissed it then looked up at her smiling"Hola pretty lady I'm Byun Baekhyun!"

Hyoyeon and I giggled when I saw my sister's face turn a tomato red.

Taeyeon then looked around"Wait where's Dongjun?"

I shrugged"He told me at lunch that he was going to the mall with Hyungsik,Siwan,Kwanghee,Kevin & Minwoo"I then turned to the 2 boys"Excuse me while I go change"I then rushed upstairs to change then after I was done I rushed downstairs wearing sweat pants,a tank top & my glasses also with my hair in a ponytail."Sorry had to change out of my uniform.

"Wow Miri I never knew you wore glasses"D.O said.

I blushed a deep red but tried to hide it"I-I don't really wear my glasses when I go out.

"Say D.O sshi & Baekhyun sshi why don't you join us for dinner?I'm actually gunna start cooking?"Taeyeon asked looking at D.O  & Baekhyun.

Baekhyun smiled"We'd love too"

"Wait Noona you need any help in the kitchen?I can help you cook & you can call me Kyungsoo no need to call me my stage name."D.O asked.

Taeyeon shook her head giving Kyungsoo a smile"No its alright Kyungsoo-"Before Tayeon could continue Kyungsoo put his finger up"No I insist Noona you guys haven't tried my kimchi spaghetti yet"

Taeyeon nodded then Kyungsoo & her entered the kitchen.

Baekhyun just stared at my sister googly eyed & almost drooling I knew what that meant he likes my sister"Uhm...Baek Oppa you're drooling"I said disgusted.

Baekhyun snapped out of it & wiped his drool away"S-Sorry....So what should we do while the 2 are cooking?"

I shrugged I had to keep Baekhyun entertained while the 2 cooked"Well we could just play video games" 

"Well I'm gonna go for a jog so I'll see you two later"Hyoyeon unnie said as she waved and headed out.

"Bye unnie!"I yelled after her then glanced at Baekhyun"So wanna play video games?"

Baekhyun smiled nodding at my idea"I like the way you think"

We both then headed to the living room & my xbox playing COD 2.

 

Jessica's POV

We were laughing & talking while eating Pizza when Kris spoke up"Guys could me & Jessica talk alone?"

Sooyoung gave me a look then looked at Kris"Ne c'mon guys"She,Kris,Luhan & Seohyun moved to another table.

I looked at Kris"So Oppa what did you want to talk about?....."I suddenly could notice Kris sweating"Kris?You're sweating.Are you okay?"

Kris nodded"Y-Yeah listen I-I know we just met but.....Ireallylikeyouwillyougoout with me?"He blurted out.

My eyes widened at him I was taken off by his sudden question but OMO DID WU FAN AKA KRIS LEADER OF EXO M JUST ASK ME TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND?!EVEN IF WE JUST MET TODAY?!

"Jessica?"Kris asked.

I nodded my head"S-Sorry... Kris this isn't some kind of joke right?"I asked him.

He shook his head then took my hand staring into my eyes"Nope this is no joke...so will you be my girlfriend?"

I nodded again smiling"Yes I will be your girlfriend!"

Kris then smiled as he leaned in for a kiss.

WOW KRIS JUST KISSED ME EEP & ASKED ME TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND ON THE SAME DAY!WHOO MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED.

Moments later we pulled away feeling that 4 faces were watching us.We glanced over to see Sooyoung,Luhan,Kai & Seohyun staring at us smirking"What?"I asked them.

Kai shrugged"Nothing just glad you both are together"

Kris smiled as he took my hand"Thanks guys"

 

Kyungsoo's POV

Taeyeon & I were in the kitchen cooking dinner for her family when I turned to her"Noona can I ask you something?"

Taeyeon turned to me curious"Sure what is it?"

I started sweating & I was nervous I was actually kinda hesitant with this questio & wasn't sure if I should ask her this"Well let's say I have this friend who just met this girl today & he started getting these weird feelings when he's around her.Thing is he's too scared to admit his feelings for her"

"Lemme guess this boy is you & this girl is my younger sister Miri?"She asked me I nodded nervously & covered my ears afraid she was going to yell.

"YOU LIKE MY SISTER?!"Taeyeon asked shocked.

"Shhh not so loud Miri might hear"I said.

"Sorry..."Taeyeon apologized in her regular voice.

"WHO'S YELLING IN THE KITCHEN?!"Miri yelled.

"NOTHING SIS JUST THOUGHT I SAW A MOUSE!"Taeyeon yelled back lying.

I let out a sigh of relief then glanced back at Taeyeon Miri's older sister"So Noona...What should I do?I mean I don't want to to freak her out telling her that I've fallen for her on the first day"

Taeyeon sighed smiling"Kyungsoo just give her sometime like get to know her more find out what she likes.Then admit your feelings for her.Just listen to your heart though"

I smiled at her response"Thanks Noona."

Taeyeon smiled back"No problem now let's continue cooking"

I nodded & we continued on with our cooking.

 

Baekhyun's POV

It was an hour since Kyungsoo & Taeyeon went to cook & Miri & I were getting pretty hungry"Miri sshi do you think they're done cooking yet?"

Miri shrugged"I don't know Oppa"

Just then a male & female voice were being heard."WE'RE HOME!"

Miri shot up smiling as she walked over to a an adult male & adult Female.

"Hey how was work?"Miri asked as she hugged her parents.

"It was great how was school?"Her mother asked.

She nodded"It was great I hope you don't mind I brought 2 guy friends home"

Mr.Kim's eyes widened"BOYS?!MIRI YOU KNOW YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE BOYS IN THE HOUSE!"

"But daddy Taeyeon Unnie is here too so I'm safe besides they're new students."

I knew that was my cue I walked over to them & bowed smiling"Hello Mr & Mrs.Kim  I'm Byun Baekhyun"

Mrs.Kim gave me a shocked look"You mean Byun Baekhyun of Exo K?"

I nodded"Yessir Do Kyungsoo is here as well.I hope you don't mind but Taeyeon Noona asked us to stay for dinner"

"Nope I don't mind at all its not everyday my daughter brings home a celebrity"Mrs.Kim said smiling.

"Where's your siblings Miri?"Mr.Kim asked her daughter.

"Taeng unnie in the kitchen cooking dinner wtih D.O,Dongjun is at the mall with his friends and Hyoyeon unnie went out for a jog"Miri replied.

Just then Taeyeon walked in with D.O"Ah mom & dad you're home just in time for dinner.I made your favourites & D.O made us his famous Kimchi spaghetti"

Mrs.Kim smiled bowing at her daughter & D.O"Thank you"She then glanced at D.O"Miri this isn't Do Kyungsoo your bias of Exo K is it?"

Miri looked down blushing"Mother?!"

Kyungsoo & I couldn't help but chuckle"It's alright Mrs.Kim"Kyungsoo said.

 

Luhan's POV

Hours later Kris,Kai & I entered our dorm to find our fellow Exo members doing their own thing"We're back!"

"Hey Luhan,Kai & Kris"our fellow exo members said in unison.

"Where were you guys & how was your first day of school?"Suho leader of Exo K asked us.

"It was great Hyung not to mention we met 4 girls & Kris got a girlfriend"Kai replied.

Xiumin looked at Kris"WHAT?!!WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?!"

"Just a few hours ago...."Kris replied.

"Wait where's Baehyun & D.O?"Tao asked.

I shrugged"They went with Miri one of our friends to her house they should be back soon"

Just then Kyungsoo & Baekhyun walked in"Mianhe we're here now"

"So Kyungsoo & Baekhyun how was hanging out with Miri?"Kris asked them.

"It was great not to mention I got to meet Miri's older sister Taeyeon & their parents are really nice.We ate Dinner there"Baekhyun smiled.

"Ah I see...."I then faced Kris"So Kris could you help Kai & I with our girl problems?'

Kris looked at us confused"What?Oh wait you 2 like Sooyoung & Seohyun?"

I nodded nervously"I-I guess you could say that"

"So could you help us?"Kai asked his hyung.

Kris thought about it & shook his head"Alright...We'll think of a plan for you 2 so you can ask Sooyoung & Seohyun out"

Kyungsoo then turned around"Ok while you 3 are scheming I'm going to go to bed"

Kai raised an eyebrow"Hyung aren't you going to help us?"

"Yeah besides we can tell you like Miri so you're going to be apart of this"I added.

Kyungsoo  faced the 3"Even if I did I'm not like you 3 I won't ask a girl after a day.Cause I'd rather know more about the girl before I ask her out"Kyungsoo then walked off to his room.

I then faced Kris again"So Kris what's our plan?"

He then told us his plan along with the rest of Exo surrounding us I guess they want to help out as well.

"Ok so we're all clear on what to do?"Kris asked looking at all of us."

"Okay"We replied oh boy if you guys ever need love advice Kris is always the one you should go to considering he just asked Jessica out in a day this morning he just met her as a friend,now after going to the pizza parlor she's now his girlfriend.

 

2 BE CONTINUED.