Falling For You

I Fell In Love With A Celebrity

After entering Exo's dorm Miri's eyes widened"Wow I can't believe I'm in Exo's dorm"She thought to herself.Only to be caught off by D.O's voice.

"You okay there?"D.O chuckled.

Miri nodded letting out an embarassed chuckle"Yeah sorry this just seems so surreal.I mean....first I attended an Exo concert.Then 3 days later I find out Exo is attending our school,Now I'm in Exo's dorm.

D.O chuckled"We'll you better get used to it since you girls are our friends now."He & Miri then take their shoes off & go to the living room to find the rest of Exo sitting there playing video games."Hey!Sorry we're late.Oh you all remember Miri of course."He nodded motioning towards the female who was standing right beside him.

The other exo members including Kris,Luhan & Kai all waved"Hey Miri"

Miri let out a smile & waved"Hey guys hope I'm not intruding,Kyungsoo & I are partners in music class & we have to write a duet & perform it in 2 weeks in front of our class.Oh that reminds me Kai did you find a partner?"She asked looking at Kai.

Kai nodded"Yeah some cool guy named Eunhyuk he can dance & rap really well"

"Oh yeah...Him he is a good dancer the best in our class actually he also is in a dance crew called Super Junior.In fact I heard they went to the states to represent our school at a dance battle or something"Miri nodded.

"Anywho if you all don't mind,Miri & I are gonna go to my room to work on our song.Also Chanyeol hyung can we borrow your recording studio to figure out some beats for our song?"D.O asked looking at his tall tree hyung.

"Sure"Chanyeol nodded.

With that being said D.O & Miri turned around & was about to head towards D.O's room when they were stopped by the voice of Suho the angelic leader of Exo K.

"Make sure that's all you 2 are doing okay?I don't want to hear unwanted sounds comuing out of that room."The grandpa leader chuckled teasing the 2 causing Miri & D.O to blush before the 2 rushed to D.O's room.

When they entered Miri set her bag down & sat on D.O's bed taking out her notebook."Alrighty let's get this song on the road."

D.O chuckled"Yeah hey before we start would you like anything to drink?Or eat?Suho hyung should be ordering food soon."

Miri shook her head smiling which caused D.O to melt deep inside"Maybe some green tea if you have any."

D.O smiled & nodded"One green tea coming right up!"He exits the room happily whistling as he enters the kitchen & starts boiling some water.

"So Kyungsoo ah~How goes your study date with Miri hmm?"A male figure popped out from behind him smirking.

D.O turned around & glared at the male"It's not a date Chen hyung!"

Chen chukled ruffling the younger latter's hair"Oh my poor owl dongsaeng.You still haven't told her how you feel huh?"

D.O quickly covered his hyung's mouth so Miri wouldn't hear then uncovered his mouth again."Shhh!She'll hear you!No hyung & I'm going to wait for the right moment to tell her.It's just too early for me to confess."Little did he know Miri had just walked in unnoticed.

"Who we talkin' about?"Miri asked tilting her head to the side.

The 2 males looked at eachother then at Miri wide eyed stuttering in unison"Oh!uhhhhh...No one"

Miri raised an eyebrow at the 2 males"Okay then...hey uhm...Sorry where is your washroom?"

"Its the 2nd room to your left in the hall"Chen responded.

With a nod Miri left leaving the 2 males alone.D.O let out a sigh of relief as he pretended to wipe fake sweat off of his forehead"Phew....That was a close one.But yeah hyung I'm gonna wait for the right moment to tell her how I feel."

"Well all I can tell you is...If you really do feel that way about her Kyungsoo..You should take the chance to tell her before she ends up with someone else."Chen nodded at the younger member.

D.O sighed he knew his hyung was right"You're right hyung,maybe I should take the chance to finally tell her how I really feel."After hearing the water boil Kyungsoo placed 2 mugs with 2 green tea bags inside on a tray then poured the water in both before heading back to his room placing the tray on the desk.

At the same time too Miri entered after going to the washroom."Alright feel better now."She smiles & takes the cup of tea when D.O holds it out for her.She carefully takes it & takes a sip instantly burning her tongue"Ow!"

D.O laughed"Probably shoulda waited a bit."

Miri laughed too"Yeah I should've"She nodded.The 2 of them then started working on their song.

2 hours into working on their song its now dinner time & the 2 are taking a break just talking to eachother unaware of their feelings towards eachother.

Kai walks in after knocking on the door"Knock knock,our dear old leader grandpa says its time for dinner.Hope ya both are hungry."He said before walking back out.

Miri stood up"Guess we should eat dinner now."

D.O nodded in agreement before standing up"Let's go but uhm...Miri I have something I want to tell you."He suddenly felt really nervous.

Miri raised an eyebrow at the member & tilted her head"What is it Kyungsoo?"

D.O took a deep breath & looked at Miri"Kim Miri I....."

_______________________________________

Dun dun dun........Sorry guys I decided to leave it at that.But will our owl member be able to finally confess to the girl of his dreams?!What exactly do our resident mean queenka's have in store for the 4 girls?!Find out on the next chapter.