Beat Maker

I Fell In Love With A Celebrity

Sooyoung's Pov

We arrived just in time for the concert but out eyes widened when we saw the huge line up of Exo L's of all ages & of both genders"Wow look at all the fans!"I exclaimed.

"Agreed man I am so excited abou this!!!"Seohyun smiled.

"You're not the only on Seo"Jessica added

I then spotted Victoria & her crew I rolled my eyes but when Krystal looked at us smiling & waving we smiled & waved back at her,

After we got in Miri & I decided to get some merchandise before the show while Taeyeon,Hyoyeon,Seohyun & Jessica find our seats.Before we seperated from the 3 they gave us money to buy them t-shirts & glowsticks.

 

Miri's Pov

After we bought our posters,t-shirts & glowsticks I was looking for Sooyoung cause I didn't see her anywhere I went on my tip toes looking for her,but didnt' see her it was empty cause everyone was already going to their seats leaving me there to look for Sooyoung.Just then a black haired man ran accidentally bumped into me causing us both to bump our heads & fall on the ground.

"OW!"I groaned as I touched my forehead.

"Omo you ok?!Sorry I wasn't watching where I was going!"The male figure said as he held his hand out offering it to me.

I hesitantly took it & he helped me up I then looked down"I-It's okay accidents happen..."I then looked up & my eyes widened.

It was DO Kyungsoo of Exo K my celebrity crush & bias!I was standing face to face in front of him!OMO he looks even more handsome in person.He smiled an angelic smile which made me melt inside.EEP!Someone help me now!

"You okay there miss?"D.O asked me raising an eyebrow.

I nodded nervously"Y-Yes"I stuttered.

He smiled again"Alright well I got to go concert is about to start soon"He bowed then ran off.

I just stood there trying to figure out what just happened.I swear I was dreaming but then Sooyoung ran over to me.

"There you are c'mon concert's about to start!"Sooyoung said with full of nachos

I looked at her disgusted"I was looking for you where were you?"

"finding food I was hungry want some?"She asked me offering her nachos.

I shook my head we then headed to our seats & sat down.

 

Seohyun's POV

Jessica & I were taking selcas while Hyoyeon was on her phone probably doing some last minute tweeting and facebook and Taeyeon was getting her camera ready when Soyooung & Miri came back.

"Where were you girls?"I asked looking at them.

"Well I was looking for Miri who ran off"Sooyoung replied giving Miri a look.

Miri just rolled her eyes"Oh yeah we bought your things"Miri then handed us our t-shirts which we put on over our regular clothes then snapped our Glowsticks on.

Suddenly the lights went dim we all knew what that meant the concert was about to start.Screams & chants filled the entire stadium as 6 boys who were Exo K popped up.

First song they were singing was History,wow all I can say is wow our boys can dance so great.

They then started singing we sang along too & danced in our spots while Taeyeon was video taping the entire concert.

Miri was too busy screaming while jumping up & down holding her poster she made earlier that had DO KYUNGSOO I LOVE YOU! & a hand drawn picture of him on there.

 

Taeyeon's Pov

Once the bridge came & Baekhyun my bias walked over to the front & leaned in he smiled which melted me inside,I then pointed the camera to him & he sang into it.AH HE SANG INTO MY CAMRA!!!Soon Exo M joined them on stage & sang the Chinese version of it.

After History the boys did a little introduction screams filled the entire room room.I glanced over at my sister who was making a heart & screamed D.O's name when it was his turn to introduce himself same with Sooyoung,Jessica & Seohyun when their bias introduced themselves.After their introduction they went onto Angel I passed the camera onto Miri so she could have a turn video taping it.She focused it on D.O & wow the boys can sure dance gracefully especially Kai.We screamed when we spotted some Chansoo & Kaisoo moments there.For example Chanyeol offered his hand to D.O & he highfived him.Then when Kai was dancing he looked like he was seducing D.O with his dancing lol.Either way us girls were having a great time at the concert.

 

Jessica's Pov

2 days after the concert it was back to another week of school.I just got to school noticing the limo outside & girls surrounding it,that must mean the new students I've been hearing about are here.I then walked into the school & over to my locker where the girls were standing"Hola my amigas!"I smiled greeting them.

"Hey Sica!!"My 3 bestfriends greeted back.

"Did you girls see the limo outside?"I asked them as I opened my locker & started gathering my things.

They all nodded.

"Rumor has it that they're celebrities & are 5 guys!"Seohyun said.

"& that they're hot!"Sooyoung added smiling.

I just rolled my eyes ok....Rich,Celebrities & hot?I don't know about them maybe they're one of those snotty rich celebrities.Soon the bell rang signaling us to head to class I'm in a different homeroom with Dongjun while Sooyoung,Seohyun & Miri have homeroom together.So I walked the other way to my homeroom leaving the girls there.

 

Seohyun's Pov

Sooyoung,Miri & I walked into our homeroom linked arms then we sat at our regular desks.

Soon our teacher Mr.Lee walked in causing us all to stand up from our seats."Good morning Class!"He smiled bowing.

"Good Morning Mr.Lee"our entire class replied back as we bowed.

We then all seated.

"So class as you all may know we have 5 new students in our school today but 2 are in our homeroom.They're famous so please be friendly to them."

2 male figures walked in & OMO its KAI & D.O FROM EXO K!!!!WAIT THEY'RE PART OF THE NEW STUDENTS IN OUR CLASS?!OMO DREAM COME TRUE!.Them entering our classroom caused the girls in our class to go crazy & scream.

"EVERYON SHH!"Mr.Lee yelled causing the entire classroom to go quiet.Sometimes when Mr.Lee gets mad its really creepy trust me you do not want to see Mr.Lee mad.

He then turned his attention to Kyungsoo & Kai"Boys please introduce yourselves"

Kai bowed smiling"Hey Kim Jong In Imnida but you all can call me Kai"

D.O did the same thing"Hello Do Kyungsoo here!"

"Kai you may sit at the front desk in front of Choi Sooyoung & Kyungsoo you may sit at the desk beside Kim Miri.Miri & Sooyoung raise your hands please"He scanned the room.

 

Miri's Pov

When Sooung & I heard our names being called we raised our hands Kai I guess kinda figured out who was who & sat at the desk in front of Sooyoung.I lowered my hand & bowed my head hoping D.O wouldn't remember me from the concert.

D.O then walked over to the desk beside me & sat down facing me with a smile"Ah you must be Miri"

I faced him omo his smile made me melt inside & I started getting butterflies in my stomach"Y-Yep thats me...."I gave a nervous chuckle god I must've sounded weird right now.

"I think I remember you from Friday.Didn't you go to the concert & accidentally bump into me?"He questiond me.

I nodded my head nervously."Y-Yeah...."

OMO!DO KYUNGSOO REMEMBERS ME KIM MIRI FROM THE CONCERT!I SWEAR I MUST'VE DIED AND GONE TO HEAVEN CAUSE THIS WAS THE BEST DAY EVER!

"So how did you like the concert?Was I a great singer & dancer?During angel i noticed you focusing the camera on me."D.O grinned

I nodded I then glanced over to Sooyoung & Kai who were talking & laughing I smiled to myself"Ooh there's some Sookai going on here"I thought to myself. Soon the bell rang signaling us to head to our first class I then stood up & started gathering my stuff.

"So Miri since I'm new here want to show me around?"D.O asked me

I was about to nod my head but Sulli walked in.

"I can show you around!"She smiled flirtly.

Before D.O could say anything he got dragged off by Sulli leaving me there.

"Where's D.O hyung?"Kai asked looking at me.

I shrugged"He went with Sulli"

"Sulli?Why in the world would he go with her?"Seohyun asked in disgust.

I shrugged again"No clue"

 

Jessica's Pov

I walked into my first class I only saw one empty seat which was beside OMO IS THAT KRIS FROM EXO M?!OMO OMO OMO OMO OMO!Someone pinch me!He's one of the new students?!I then took a deep breath & walked over to him"E-Excuse me is this seat taken?"

Kris looked at me & shook his head"Ani you can sit there"

I then sat down"Hey Jessica Jung nice to meet cha!"I smiled as I extended my hand.

He touched it & smiled a bit"Kris"He replied back omo his smile it makes me want to faint right now its so angelic like EEP I just shook hands with the Kris of EXO!The girls won't believe me when I tell them this!

"So you're not one of those crazy fan girls are you?"He asked me furrowing his eyebrow.

I shook my head I may be a crazy fan girl but I understand when celebrities need their space.

After a few classes it was lunchtime so we all headed to the canteen.When Sooyoung,Seohyun,Miri,Kai,Kris & I sat down.I introduced him to my bestfriends.Just then 2 other figures walked over to us"There you 2 are we were looking all over the place for you!"

Seohyun,Sooyoung,Miri & I looked up in shock at the 2 boys who were standing in front of us.They were non other than Lu Han & Byun Baekhyun the other members of Exo

 

2 BE CONTINUED