What If?

I Fell In Love With A Celebrity

Miri had decided to go to the practice room to dance,stretching she then turned her ipod to play No.1 by BoA.As the music started to play she started dancing.Unaware that someone was watching her.

Kyungsoo was exiting the library after completing his homework.He had decided to do his homework there instead of the dorm since there's so many guys there that it would be too noisy and roudy to do his homework.As he was walking in the
hallway to go home he heard music coming from the practice room,deciding he headed over to find Miri in there dancing.He couldn't help but feel mesmerized by the way Miri's body moved and the expression on her face when she danced.To him she just looked like an angel
dancing.After the song Kyungsoo took a deep breath and walked in"Hey"He smiled at Miri.

Miri was surprised by his sudden presence"Oh hey Kyungsoo how long have you been standing there?"To be honest she felt embarassed her celebrity crush was watching her dance and she looks so sweaty.

"Well just a few minutes..I have to say you're such a great dancer"Kyungsoo complimented causing Miri to blush."Oh and please just call me Kyungsoo.My closest friends call me that"He added.

Miri smiled and took a towel wiping her forehead before taking a sip of her waterbottle."Thanks..So uhm...what are you doing here?Shouldn't you be at your dorm?"

"Well its going to be too crazy and noisy at the dorm to do my homework..So I decided to just finish my homework at the library"He replied."Ah..that's right would you like to go to the dorm and maybe have dinner there?"the owl eyed exo member asked shyly.

Miri was caught off guard at his question but she shook it off and smiled nodding"Sure I'd love too."But then her phone vibrated and she looked at it seeing that there's a text from Jessica.

Miri,Seo has some exciting news she wants to tell us so she's asking us to go to her house
-Ice princess Sica.

[Talk about bad timing but it seems like an emergency so I should go]

She looked up and gave an apologetic look to Kyungsoo."Hey I'm sorry Jessica just texted me she said Seohyun has some news she wanted to tell us.So I gotta go...Maybe next time I will come over and cook for you."Miri smiled.

Kyungsoo was a bit upset but he shook it off"It's okay yeah sure next time.Well see you then Miri"He smiled nodding. 

With that said Miri grabbed her ipod and bag and headed to Seohyun's house leaving Kyungsoo alone.

"I thought she would never leave"A female voice said out of nowhere.

"Who's there?"Kyungsoo questioned looking towards the front door.

Victoria then walked in and closed the door behind her."Hello there D.O"Victoria firtaciously greeted him.

"Uh Victoria what are you doing here?"Kyungsoo asked.

"Oh I was just around the school then I spotted you"Victoria replied slowly walking towards Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo backed up feeling really awkward"W-What are you doing?"

"Stealing what should be mine obviously...Besides I'm way better and prettier than Miri"Victoria grinned.

The 2 of them ended up backing into a wall and what happened next Kyungsoo didn't expect it...Victoria leaned in and kissed him.

But Kyungsoo pulled away right away"Victoria stop I don't even know you and I have someone in my heart already"He scoffed.

"I don't know what you see in her besides I just wanted a kiss I'm gonna go now"With a smirk on her face Victoria walked off leaving a shocked Kyungsoo.

Victoria walked out of the practice room and went over to Amber"Did you get the photo?"

Amber smirked and showed her the photo"Yes I did"

"Those 4 won't know what hit them"Victoria smirked.She had this big plan to ruin them and she wasn't gonna lose.

Luna then showed up"What's going on here?"

"We got one part of our plan done"Victoria replied"Luna did you do your part of the plan?"

Luna smirked"Of course.Those girls are gonna be ruined come Saturday"

Krystal was watching them from afar and she didn't have a good feeling about what she was over hearing.

"I'd better get to the girls and tell them what's going on"

.When Miri arrived she went straight to Seohyun's room"So what is this exciting news?"

"Hey Miri where were you?"Sooyoung asked.

"In the practice room dancing"Miri replied."Oh and Kyungsoo invited me to his dorm.But lucky for you I had to decline cause of this news"Miri added.

"Seriously he invited you and not us?"Jessica asked her bestfriend wide eyed as she sat on Seohyun's bed cross legged.

"Don't worry I won't leave you guys out.If I go I will drag you with me"Miri chuckled as she sat with Jessica.

"So Seohyun what is this big news you wanted to tell us?"Sooyoung asked as she stuffed her face with tteokkbeokki.

Seohyun paused for a minute before responding"Guess who I just went out for coffee with and who kissed me?!"She couldn't hold her excitement.

"WHO?!"Her 3 bestfriends asked so excited and anxious to hear.

"Luhan"Seohyun squealed.

"WHAT?!"Sooyoung,Miri and Jessica blurted shocked.

"OMO!Seohyunnie I'm so happy for you!"Jessica smiled squealing as she got up and jumped up and down in excitement with Seohyun.

"Thanks Sica"Seohyun smiled.

"So Seohyun are you and Luhan a thing now?"Sooyoung asked.

Seohyun shook her head"N-No I mean...We just kissed after coffee that's it.Besides I'm not sure if he likes me that way?I mean I'm not that pretty and he's an idol"Seohyun frowned.

"Yah!Seo Joohyun don't talk that way about yourself"Jessica said as she side hugged her bestfriend.

"Yeah hun you're not ugly,you're beautiful"Miri smiled as she went to the other side of Seohyun and hugged her too.

Seohyun smiled at her friends and nodded."Thanks girls you're the best"

"Well we are the 4 musketeers after all."Sooyoung proudly said.

"True that!"Miri laughed in agreement.

"Oh that reminds me I also got this letter"Seohyun held out the letter"It's from a secret admirer I think"She also added.

Taking the letter Miri,Sooyoung and Jessica all read it and then they squealed.

"OMO OUR SEOHYUNNIE HAS A SECRET ADMIRER!"Miri excitedly yelled.To be honest Miri knew who sent the letter but she promised not to tell Seohyun who sent it.So she acted natural.

"Do you know who it is?"Jessica questioned.

Shaking her head Seohyun looked down and started fidgeting with her fingers"N-No I will just wait for him to reveal himself.

"Well whoever he is I hope he reveals himself soon"Miri grinned

"Maybe even tomorrow...I hope Seohyun and Sooyoung are all set for the biggest confession of their entire lives"

"This calls for a celebration"Jessica pointed out.

"Yeah we should order jajjangmyeon and some side dishes"Sooyoung added causing the 3 girls to look at her"What?I'm still hungry,Can't blame me"She said throwing her hands up in the air protesting.

Suddenly Krystal walked in out of breath panting"G-Girls!"

Jessica went over to her sister and rubbed her back"Krystal what's wrong?You seem out of breath and how did you find out  where we were?"

"Lucky guess..Anywho girls I overheard Victoria,Luna and Amber talking.They're planning something bad for you girls"The youngest Jung sister explained.

"What?!Those snakes!"Miri yelled in disbelief.

 

The nex day at school Sooyoung was at her locker getting her things when Luna walked over to her.

"Hey Loser"Luna smirked.

"What does she want now?Not first thing in the morning"

Sooyoung looked at Luna and gave her a fake smile"Hello Luna what are you doing here?"

"I'm not here to fight.I'm just here to say stay away from Kai.He's mine"Luna grinned giving her a look.

The tall shikshin rolled her eyes"Oh puh lease Luna.He doesn't even know you plus he's not your property"

"He will be soon trust me"The blonde haired girl replied.

Just then Baekhyun,Kyungsoo,Kris and Jessica"What's going on here?"

"Oh nothing I'm just wishing Sooyoung a happy morning"Luna innocently smiled"Well I gotta go bye"Luna then walked off.

"That was weird"Jessica admitted.

"Yeah it was"Sooyoung agreed.
 
"So Sooyoung I was wondering if you and Seohyun would like to maybe go to the beach with us after school?"Kris asked.

"Sure we'd love too:"Sooyoung & Seohyun responded in unison.

"Great then its settled"Kris smiled.

"Wait what about me?Can't I come??"Jessica pouted.She actually knew what was going on cause Miri had filled her in on what was gonna happen earlier.

"You can come too if you want babe"Kris grinned

"Hey has anyone seen Miri?She's usually here early to give us her dose of Happy virus?"Seohyun asked.

"She said she wasn't feeling good today so she decided to stay home"Kris lied he knew the exact reason why she wasn't here she was helping the others set up at the beach for the big event.

Sooyoung looked around"Kai and Luhan aren't here either?"

"oh uhm.....They're...."Baekhyun stuttered.

"They're what?"Seohyun asked confused.

"They're at a different schedule so they can't make it to school today"Kyungsoo added saving Baekhyun from almost revealing the secret.

At about 10 am Miri headed over to the beach to meet the others so they can set up for the confession.When she arrived she saw that no one was there."Okay I guess I'm the only one to help set up"

Suddenly 9 male figures arrived it was the Exo members including Kai and Luhan.

"Hey Lu oppa,Hey Kai"Miri smiled bowing her head greeting them.

"Hey Miri"Kai and Luhan greeted back with a smile.

"Who's this pretty lady?:Kim Minseok or Xiumin the baozi of Exo smiled charmingly as he took Miri's hand in his.

"I-I'm-"Miri stuttered.

"She's Miri and hyung no flirting with Miri"The second youngest member Kai replied breaking the 2 off.

"Ah so you're the Miri our Kyungsoo secretly likes"Kim Joonmyun or Suho the angelic member of Exo smiled.

Miri blushed a crimson red again she stayed silent looking down.

Luhan laughed"Guys don't embarass her.Anyways we should start setting up they'll be here around 5"

Everyone nodded and started to get to work.Kai and Luhan were busy practicing Angel which they will use to perform with the rest of Exo,Suho,Xiumin and Lay were busy setting up the table,Sehun & Tao were too busy playing rock paper scissors to see who gets flicked on the forehead,Chen & Miri were too busy putting up streamers and balloons & Chanyeol was too busy working on the sound system.It's now 3 and they managed to get everything set up.

With only 2 hours to spare the 10 of them were talking and laying on the sand talking.

"So Miri tell us about yourself?"Xiumin asked.

"Well let's see...I'm 17..I can sing and play violin,guitar and piano,I dance and I have 2 twin sisters and an older brother"Miri replied.

"Nothing else?"Chen questioned.

"Nope that's basically it."Miri nodded and glanced over to Tao and Sehun who were still playing Rock paper scissors.

"Okay rock paper scissors!"Sehun and Tao shouted as they played,Tao ended up showing rock and Sehun played scissors.

"Aw man...not again!"Sehun pouted.

Tao smirked and put his fingers in a flicking motion"C'mon maknae you know the rules"

The youngest Exo member moved his bangs out of his face showing his bare forehead and Tao flicked Sehun's forehead earning a yelp from the youngest.

"Ow hyung!"Sehun pouted rubbing his forehead.

The panda of Exo then got an idea and looked at Sehun"Hey Miri how about a round?"

"Yah Tao we're not gonna let you flick her forehead"Chen the troll dancing machine defended.

"Actually I got a better idea.How about this.Someone puts Cola in one cup and fish sauce in the other.We'll pick and drink together.Whoever gets the fish sauce has to get flicked on the forehead.Deal?"Miri grinned.

"You got that idea from 2 Days 1 Night didn't you?"Chen questioned the only female.

Miri nodded"Yessir I did"She glances at Tao holding her hand out"Okay so deal?"

Tao nodded and shook her hand"Deal prepare to taste fish sauce"He grinned confidently.

So Suho and Chen went to the closet convnience store and bought fish sauce and cola along with 2 cups.A few minutes later they come back with 2 cups and placed them on the table.

"Okay you guys know the rules right?Whoever gets the fish sauce is the loser and has to get flicked on the forehead"Suho explained.

"But if you can hold the fish sauce for 4 minutes we'll call it a tie"Lay added.

The Kung fu panda motioned towards the cups looking at Miri"Ladies firsT"He insisted.

Miri nodded and took the one on the left while Tao got the one on the right.

"Okay drink it in 3...2...1"Suho counted down when he got to 1 Miri and Tao both took a sip.

Judging by their expressions Sehun glanced at the 2"I think Miri noona got it"

"No it has to be Tao"Lay insisted and he was right a minute passes and Tao couldn't take it anymore he spat it out and started spitting it out on the ground"

"Yuck!"Tao spat causing Miri to fall on the ground laughing"Omg!Lay oppa you're like a fortune teller!"

After gulping down a whole water bottle Tao glared at Miri"No fair!I call a rematch!"

"No a deals a deal so show your forehead and accept your fate dear panda"Miri smirked.Tao pouted in defeat and showed his forehead.Miri then flicked it and Tao fell on the sand rubbing his forehead"Ow!"

Suddenly Kai got a text from Kris

 

Almost there we left early be there in 15 minutes

-Dragon leader Kris.

 

Kai's eyes widened and he glanced at the others"They're coming guys!"

"Oh My Gosh!But it's still early!"Miri started panicking.

"I guess they couldn't wait c'mon everyone get in position!"Suho ordered and the 9 Exo members and Miri hid.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

There we go sorry guys I wanted this chapter to be the one where SooKai and SeoHan are born but I decided to leave it for the next chapter.But it looks like the F(x) girls excluding Krystal have something planned for our 4 girls,

What is Victoria planning with those pictures?Will the confession go as they planned?Find out on the next chapter

 

Until next time

Image result for exo waving gifs

 

Image result for exo waving gifs

 

Image result for exo waving gifs

 

 

 

 

PS:I REALLY LOVE EXO'S NEW ALBUM KOKO BOP.MY FAVOURITE SONG FROM THERE HAS TO BE KOKOPOP  AND DIAMOND!