Dream

I Fell In Love With A Celebrity

Miri's POV

I was staring at the huge oval mirror in front of me while Jessica my bestfriend & one of the bridesmaids was fixing my veil

"Miri you okay?"She asked me

I nodded"Yeah I'm just nervous I mean I'm taking a huge step in my life"

"Well that's alright to be nervous on your wedding day I mean I'd be too"Jessica smiled giving me a hug.

Just then Taeyeon,Seohyun,Dongjun,Exo K & M & Sooyoung walked in"5 minutes till show time Miri"My twin brother said smiling at me.

I turned around nervous"H-How do I look?"

"You look stunning Miri"Baekhyun repled smiling I just smiled back at his response.I then looked around not seeing my parents"Where's mom and dad Sis?"I asked looking at my olders sister Taeyeon & Hyoyeon

She opened the door letting them in"Right here"

"Oh My look at my baby girl she's finally getting married"my mother said letting tears fall I couldn't bear seeing her cry when she started so did I I then quickly wiped my tears so I wouldn't mess up my make up.

"Mom?Dad?Thank you for everything"I said hugging them we then pull away when the wedding planner came.Soon we were all in position the music started then the wedding party came.I looked at my father smiling then the doors opened & everyone stood up I smiled taking a deep breath as I walked down the aisle with my father.I glanced over to Kyungsoo as I smiled.

Once we got there I hugged my parents crying a bit & Kyungsoo shook hands with my his soon to be father & hugged his soon to be mother.Dad then took my hand placing it on top of Kyungsoo's once our hands touched I looked into his eyes smiling seeing a tear fall from my eyes he wipes it with the pad of his thumb.We then faced eachother in front of the priest as he started speaking.

After we said all our vows & I do's the priest smiled"I now pronounce you husband & wife you may now kiss the bride"

I smiled & slowly leaned into my fiance's face,just when our lips were just inches apart my alarm clock started rining waking me up I found myself in my room"AISH!Why everytime?!"I then got up & did my morning routine.After I finished getting ready I walked downstairs in my school uniform to find only my twin brother & older twin sisters sitting there having breakfast,my parents weren't there so I'm guessing they went to work early"Morning my lovely family~!"

"Morning sunshine!"my 3 sibblings replied.

I then sat down & started eating."So Miri why are you so happy today?Did you have another dream about your bias D.O?"Taeyeon unnie joked.

I smiled & nodded my sibblings knew me too well.I had a crush on D.O ever since Exo debuted & have a ton of Exo K & M posters in my room..Its just sad though I mean they have a concert tomorrow night & we weren't able to get tickets.You see we were there early the 4th ones in lines waiting 3 hours for tickets but Jessica got hungry & she spotted a sale.& whenever there's a sale Jessica is sure to rush over there.We told her no but she dragged us into it so we weren't able to get tickets.

Suddenly my phone vibrated & I took my cell phone out seeing that it was a text from one of my bestfriends.

Miri we're outside hurry so we can head to school

-Ice queen aka Jessica.

I stood up grabbing my bag,bid my sibblings bye then headed out to the girls"Hey Hey Chickas!"I said smiling as I hugged them.

"Hey Miri"Jessica,Seohyun & Sooyoung replied in unison smiling.

We then linked arms & started walking to school talking & laughing about the only subject we talk about which was Exo.

 

Seohyun's POV

We were heading to class when a female voice called us we then turned around to see that it was Krystal

"Hey girls"Krystal said smiling warmly

"Hi Krystal"We replied smiling back

Krystal is Jessica's younger sister but she's also a queenka.She's bestfriends with Sulli,Luna,Amber & Victoria they name themselves F(x) trust me I don't know why either but they were the most popular most meanest girls in our school everyday we'd get rude comments from them.Lucky for us Krystal is the nicest one out of F(x) we consider her a sister & friend.Krystal belongs to F(x) cause of Sulli & Amber the 3 were bestfriends & the most nicest people in junior high but when High school came they became popular & mean after Victoria let them join her clan.

"Krystal isn't Victoria gunna kill you if she sees you talking to us?"Sooyoung asked.

Speak of the devil as if Sooyoung's timing wasn't bad enough Luna,Amber,Sulli & Victoria walked over to us.

"Krystal why are you talking to these losers?"Victoria scoffed.

"Why not she's my sister is that a crime to talk to her older sister?!"Jessica said in a mad tone as she got into Victoria's face.

I rolled my eyes"Victoria why are you even here?If you want to diss us we're all set we don't care what you say about us"

Victoria smirked before talking"I just wanted to rub this in your faces!"She then took out 5 tickets which where OMO IT WAS EXO TICKETS HOW THE HECK DO THE QUEENKA'S GET TICKETS TO EXO'S CONCERT?!

"How did you get tickets to this?!They were sold out!"Jessica said with wide eyes as she took the tickets observing them.

Victoria snatched them back"My appa has connections now see ya losers"she then smirks & starts walking with her friends with Krystal still standing near us"Krystal let's go!"

We gave Krystal a "Its fine just go we'll talk to you later"Krystal then walked off with her friends.

"Ooh if I wasn't in such a good mood I would've beat them up"Miri snarled.

Sooyoung's POV

I was sitting in english class with Seohyun & Miri man the lessons they give us were boring I then started drawing hearts with mine & Kai's names  in them.I then faced the front as I started day dreaming that Kai was our teacher OMO he looks so hot!Just when we were about to kiss,I felt a tap on my shoulder tapping me I then turned around glaring at Miri.Gee thanks Miri you just ruined the best day dream ever.

"Having another dream of Kai eh Soo?"she asked in a whispery voice.

I looked up at the front & blushed I heard Seohyun & Miri snickering behind me so I just rolled my eyes & continued listening to the lesson.

After a few classes it was lunch time,we headed to our usual lunch table & started eating.

"I still can't believe the queenka's of our school have tickets tot he hottest band!"Seohyun said still mad about earlier.

"Me neither,we could've had tickets too but a certain someone had to rush to a sale"Miri said as she glanced over at Jessica.

"Hey it wasn't my fault!I mean you girls know how I am when there's a sale I just got to be there!"Jessica stated as she pointed her finger up trying to protest we all laughed.

D.O's POV

I walked into our dorm tired with the rest of Exo K & M behind me"Phew I'm glad rehearsal is over"I said relieved as I plopped onto the couch.

Just then our manager came in"I have some great news"Manager hyung said as he sat down

I looked at him curious"What is it Manager hyung?"

"Well you,Kai,Luhan,Baekhyun & Kris will be attending Seoul high next week"He replied

Wait!Did he just say high school?!WHAT?!"Kris,Kai,Luhan,Baekhyun & I spat out.

"Relax its only till the end of the school year the comapny thought it would be good for you to bond with fans"Manager hyung said

I rolled my eyes we're just gunna be surrounded by Fangirls I know it!

Baekhyun looked at our manager"Hyung if you don't mind me asking why us 5 only?What about the rest of the members? & will we still be doing interviews,radio shows & record?"

"Well you 5 were chosen specially so you start next week & of course you will just cause you 5 are going to school doesn't mean you'll be out of Exo K & M.Now get some sleep you need alot of rest for your concert tomorrow"our manager then exited our dorm.

"Hyung I can't believe this is happening!"I called at Kris.

Kris just shrugged"I'm ok with it besides I hear there's some cute girls there I might be able to find a girlfriend there"He chuckled

I just rolled my eyes & went to my room.

Taeyeon's POV

I walked into my house holding the 5 rectangular papers in my hand ooh Miri is gonna thank me & she'll be so happy when she finds out what surprise I have for her & the girls.I heard the T.V from Miri's room so I knew right away they were home"GIRLS COME DOWNSTAIRS I HAVE A SURPRISE FOR YOU!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

Aly:*asleep on the couch*

Suho:*drawing on Aly's face laughing evily to himself*

D.O:*walks in*Uh hyung what are you doing to Aly sshi?

Suho:*motions him to be quiet*Shh you're gunna wake her up!

Sehun:*walks in*Noona time to wake u-HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ALY NOONA!?

Aly:*wakes up*Wha?Oh shnap mianhe I'm just tired*yawns*anywho what do you guys think of the first chapter so far?

Baekhyun:*walks in with the rest of Exo K & M*IT was great but Aly sshi why is there drawings all over your face

Aly:*confused*Mwo?Do I have something on my face?*Sehun hands her a mirror & she screams*WHO DID THIS WHILE I WAS SLEEPING?!

Suho:*slowly starts walking away like he knows nothing*

Sehun:Noona Suho hyung did it

Aly:SUHO OPPA?!*mad*

Suho:*turns around*What?

Aly:*starts chasing him*OPPA YOU'RE SO DEAD!*she then jumps on his back knocking him over & the 2 start hitting eachother with pillows*

Sehun:NOONA I'M COMIG TO HELP YOUUUUUUU!*rushes in to help Aly*

D.O:*rolls eyes*Aish how childish!

Tao:Aly sshi is busy at the moment so tune into chapter two Miracle*Smiles*

Aly:I SHALL NOT BE SILENCED!*smacks Suho with a pillow getting him more mad she then hides behind Sehun*Not me I'm cute take Sehun!

Sehun:*gets scared*wait why me?*he & Aly start backing up*Noona count of 3 we run

Aly:*nods*

Sehun:One two 3!

Aly & Sehun:*start running for their lives with Sehun chasing them*AHHHHH RUN FOR YOUR LIVES SUHO IS ON A RAMPAGE!

Kris:Should we help them?

Chanyeol:Nah let them be they'll calm down eventually.Anywho thanks for reading until next time*Exo K & M bow except Sehun,Suho & Aly who are fighting*exo fighting!