White Day

My Fiance is a Prosecutor

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

 

I wear the clothes he gave me during my birthday and I take the red scarf that noona gave me to put it onto my body. Right then, noona barged into my room and she shook her head no.

 

“You ahjumma. Cant you knock first?!” I howl in horror and glare her.

 

“tsk..tsk..that’s a fashion disaster, seobie. I will not let you get out from this room with that creepy fashion.” Instead of answering or replying me back, noona came to me and she took the scarf away. I whine.

 

“It’s not winter anymore..”

Noona scrutinizes me up and down while fixing on my hair. Uh..i know..but that scarf..I love that red scarf..I even went to our apartment to take it home with me. I don’t think I can live without it.

 

The scarf…let just say it is a love potion and toxic for me in planting and growing my love toward Yoon Dujun.

 

 

 

 

 

“okay..done. now you look like a cute baby for a white day,” gna noona  laughs when I make a face. She pinches my cheek and next, noona pats my head and smiles. “ My cute dongsaeng has grown up.” Said noona and she gently caresses my right shoulder.

Her thumb gingerly touches the healing wound and noona looks me.

“You know it’s not his fault, right?”

 

I nod without any hesitation. Yes, it’s not Dujun’s fault. It’s not him to blame and I will never censure this incident onto him. I love him too much, until I cant bear to live without him. It took me forever to realize the greatest love I have and I will never easily kill it.

 

Never.

 

And ever..

 

 

“so..”

I raise my eyebrows and look noona through the mirror. She is sitting on the edge of the bed after helping me with my attires. I just simply fix there and here until I satisfied enough with my look for this red day.

I turn back facing her when I’m all done.

 

“Have you done it before?” she asks me bluntly without any meaningful expression. I wrinkle and stare her.

 

 

“Ahh,  by the way I have put the scarf into this backpack.” Gna noona hands me the backpack I always use before and I take it please. I stand in front of her, waiting for an explanation.

 

“Do it? Do what?” I ask her once I get the right time. Gna noona giggles and she flushes. Noona stands up and hugs me tight, suffocating me in her warm and balmy hug. She whispers to me.

 

“…that ‘thing’..a MUST thing for a hot-blood couple like you two..” noona giggles madly and she breaks the hug. Her giggle turns to a squeaky laugh when my face flushes and blushes madly, as if my face was painting with a red paint.

 

Noona flicks my forehead. “ Don’t do it, arasso?! You’re still a kid! I wont deal with it if I get know that you both are having ‘it’ before your wedding..or the night before.” I blush harder.

 

“Kiss..i think it’s okay. I know you both are a beast when kissing to each other. Remember Yoseob-ah..if you dare to do ‘it’ to him.. Noona will tell Dujun that yesterday’s was a well planned by you.”

I widen my eyes disbelief.

 

“Kekeke…free to use my gift scarf to wrap your lovely moments~~” noona says more and she squeals even louder while walking out from my room, leaving me dumbfound.”..aww..my cute baby is naughty naughty..how could you use my gift when you kissed him? Eww…”

 

Gna noona laughs like a crazy monk before I yell and chase her over the house with a burning face.

 

 

                                                                         *********

 

 

 

 

I thanked them whole-heartedly and they smile. I was soo grateful that I have friends like them. I meant, I called them and told about my plans and they gladly gave me their hands. Since Hyunseung and Junhyung are the updates about the best place, they found and booked me an incredible place for the dinner.

 

Key also found me a very great event for my ‘date’ with that king kong. They said they had enough with our ‘disaster’ precious times together so that they help us with these. I do not know how it would turn but I really hope he could come to the place.

 

 

 

End.

 

 

 

 

Dujun’s pov

 

 

 

I turn off the car’s engine and look at the outside of my car. This place is damn beautiful and a striking view to visit! I don’t know there’s such place this breathtaking in Korea.

I deadly didn’t want to come here as what Yoseob told me but when the last word came out from his tiny mouth kept on playing in my mind....my heart couldn’t stop from thumping so hard. What does he think about?

 

Call a day on our relationship?! Na-ah..even if I die..or I shot you to death..I wont let you go. I wont leave your life forever.

 

 

 

I inhale deeply before I step out from the car. With a heart that beats louder and wilder, I approach the people around the enormous free ground and search for Yoseob. I do not know what is he trying to do at here where there’s a lot of people but when I see the hot air balloons festival’s banner, my lips unconsciously curves by itself.

 

Yeah, forget to say today is a White Day and the festival holds here is specified for that.

 

 

“I’m glad you came. I thought I would ‘divorce’ you if you didn’t,” Yoseob says blunt and boldly while I keep on being silent. If it’s not because of this guilty, I would punish that dare mouth of his for using the ‘divorce’ word now.

 

“Don’t you dare to think of that until you’re talking to me back. You cant punish me pabo,” Yoseob rolls his tongue out and he walks closer to my place. I step backward a bit but that alien immediately snatches my arm and links it.

 

He giggles ‘cutely’.

 

“You..dont scare of height, don’t you?” he asks me cheekily and I look around us while gulping.

 

 

 

                                                                                  ***************

 

 

 

 Yoseob’s pov

 

The view is fantastic- I meant it and I cant help myself than being amazed by the beautiful nature herself. The breeze is soo freshen and it’s cold a bit for this season. This is my first time riding a hot balloon in my life and I bet it is Dujun’s first, too.

 

Key told me that this is a hot air balloons festival since today is White Day. I do not mind if there’s a lot of people here-riding the hot balloons as well as us and the space is quite packed with the airing hot balloons.

 

I do not know either there’s such thing like this for a White Day. I meant, this is soo… implausible and far-fetched for me to think of. I don’t know how much this ride cost since noona and Key treat us this riding. I should treat them better after this.

 

No doubt that I do feel scare and insecure about this hot balloon’s stuff. Just imagined it, flying like this exposing with only a big fuel and in a small square basket box. Urrgh, if it’s not because of that pabo, I wont never do this scary little thing.

 

 

“You….cold?”

I curve my lips a bit but I pretend not to smile when he asks me that. I gingerly move to the opposite site of his and pretend to be amazed by the scenarist view and the colourful of hot air balloons around us. I inhale very deep and slow.

 

“W-Wrap your body with this..”

I jump a bit when Dujun touches my shoulders and wraps me with the scarf I brought. I quickly turn to face him but Dujun turns me back to the original position. He clears his throat.

“I-I saw this in your backpack..” dujun told me and I giggle softly. This man..

 

“Do you like this?”

 

I ask him while watching the others couples in their own hot balloons’. It took him minutes to answer me back.” I-I love it..thank you.”

 

“Dujun-ah..” I call his name after a while and I wait him to answer me back. I wrap the scarf tighter to my body.

 

 

“Dujun-ahh..” I call him again since he didn’t answer me back. I decided to turn back to face him when Dujun suddenly wrapped his hands round my waist and hugged me from my back. I gasped.

 

“Sorry…..is not enough, right?” dujun says softly and he presses my back with his forehead. He sighs and continues, “ is it…hurt?”

 

“Hrmm?”

 

“This … is it hurt?” Dujun asks me again and he kisses my right shoulder from behind. I almost jumped when he did so but thank God, I am not.

 

“N-no..i meant..yes. it’s hurt.” I said honestly and Dujun chuckles a bit. I do not know either he chuckles because of frustration or my honesty but I don’t care of that as long as he talks to me.

 

“You got shot too,”

 

“But not from the one whom I love and believe on me,” he says frustrating and he hugs me tighter. I smile and put my hands on his hands. I squeeze them lightly.

 

“I almost killed you..”

 

“…”

 

“I’m sorry for hurting you..”

 

“…”

 

“I..”

 

“It’s okay you stupid! It’s nothing!” I yell when I feel annoying with his oh-so-stupid guiltiness. I apart his hands from my waist and quickly turn back, face him and I cup his face hard.

 

I force him to look straight into my eyes.

 

“It does hurt. It’s sting enough when I got shot but don’t you think with your ‘docile’ and oh what so ever attitudes and guiltiness now kill me slowly? Don’t you think how hurt I’m now when you’re trying to get away from me? stop seeing me? do not talk to me?”

 

Dujun runs away his gaze from meeting mine. He bends down his head and I burst into my anger, again. I scream aloud.

 

“YOU PABO KINGKONGGGG!! DON’T YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I MISS, LOVE AND WANT YOU IN MY LIFE?!!!!” I glare him and grit my teeth. Dujun gasps and he widens his eyes. I guessed I have just scaring him just now.

 

“IF YOU FEEL GUILTY, THEN STOP AVOIDING ME! BE WITH ME INSTEAD OF LEAVING ME ALONE! PROTECT ME MORE THAN BEFORE!” I said and Dujun gulped. He slowly grabs my hands but I pry him away.

 

“youstupid.” I mumble the words very fast and push him away from me. I went to the place where I put my backpack and sat down in the basket. I rubbed my face harsh and again, shouted as loud and much as I want. I keep on shouting like a mad baby and..

 

 

I . DON’T.  CARE.

 

 

 

 

End.

 

 

 

 

Dujun’s pov

 

 

My heart stops from beating when Yoseob keeps on shouting and yelling me in this square basket box. I stare the howling stupid little alien and cover my ears with my palms. Seriously, how old does he think he is? 3 years old?!

 

And, that..how could he curse me again?! Stupid ? STUPID ?! HE CALLED ME THAT?!

 

“Yah, Yoseob..”

 

*shouting*

 

“Yahhh!!!”

 

I shout to him too and rush to his place. I squat in front of him and due to my sudden move, the hot balloon shaking and rocking to it’s right and left, causing both of us pulling to each other, hugging tight.

 

Yoseob clutches on my shirt and he stops from howling.

 

 

 

“Pabo..why cant you act like a grown up boy? Cant you stop from shouting and whining like a little baby?” I scold him but he doesn’t say much instead of tucking on me.

 

“Pabo..” I say more and hug him tighter. I caress his hair gently and kiss it. Yoseob doesn’t say anything since back then and minutes later, his body shaking furiously.

 

I went weird so that I broke the hug and pushed him from me, just to see a giggling and chuckling alien with a cheer face on it. Yoseob smiles widely and he pulls me into his embrace, wraps us into that passionate scarf while he is still on his chuckling.

 

Yoseob hugs me tighter until I cannot breathe.

 

“Erg..gh..Y-Yoseob-ah…” I barely can talk due to his hug.

 

“Don’t leave or avoid me again, Dujun-ah..ara?” he says and slowly gives me a release from his suffocating hug.

 

“..or else … I married to Daehyun!” he blackmailing me and laughs evilly when I gasp wide open and shake my head no furiously.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

   So yeah...i thought of hot balloon scene before with more details to be added but for some reason, I did not add them here in this chapter. Kekekeek...

 

comments and enjoy your reading!

I am really appreciate your comments ~~