TOGETHIM ( To Get Him )

My Fiance is a Prosecutor

 

 

 

 

Dongwoon’s pov

 

 

It’s heartbreaking seeing and watching hyung like this. Dujun hyung didn’t talk much since he went home. I know hyung tries to avoid from seeing Yoseob hyung since that day and he even stay here instead of the apartment where he bought for Yoseob hyung and himself.

 

I want to help them..hyung to meet Yoseob hyung but how? I don’t know how to help them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hyung, can you drive me to Yoseobie hyung? I want to meet him. I miss him,” I said when we were resting in the garden on this weekend. Instead of answering me, Dujun hyung lies down on the grassy ground and shuts his eyes tight.

 

He didn’t say anything.

 

 

 

“Hyung..”

 

“I’m busy. You can ask Kikwang to drive you there,”

“But..”

 

“Hyung wants to sleep,”

 

I fizzle out and stand up from the bench. I walk to him and squat in front of dujun hyung. I poke his shoulder.

“Hyung..”

“…”

 

“Hyun…g!”

 

“…” * turn to his left*

 

“Hyunngg!!!!”

 

“…” *turn to his right*

 

 

“Yah Idiot!”

 

Dujun hyung quickly shots his eyes open and glares me. I startle and furiously shake my head no, denying that it was not me whom called him idiot just now. hyung might piss me but I’m never dare to call him like that.

 

“don’t you hear your dongsaeng? And..why am I need to come here? Where’s your cheeky side?”

Dujun hyung gets up and he looks away. I turn back and see Yoseob hyung with his right hand bandaged. Yoseob hyung smiles and he greets me.

 

“I’m off,”

 

“Y-Yah..hyung!”

 

Dujun hyung said and immediately tried to leave us but he stopped when Yoseob hyung blocked his way. Hyung moves to his right side and so that Yoseob hyung.

They keep on being like that for couples of minutes.

 

“Pabo. Where do you think you can go?”

Hyung didn’t reply Yoseob hyung instead of trying to avoiding him. Sighing, Yoseob hyung pulls Hyung’s arm using his left hand and drags hi to his front. Hyung pries Yoseob hyung’s hand away roughly and that caused him to falls onto his .

 

Yoseob hyung yells to Dujun hyung.

 

 

 

 

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

 

 

That insane…I have put away my pride to come here and beg him to talk to me like a stupid yet he ignores me?! how dare that fluffy King Kong runs away when I’m talking to you? and..how could he treat me, a sick little cute boy this rude?

I should give him a lesson once we make up.

 

 

 

“You here?!!”

I smile to Mom and she pulls me into her mother hug. I hiss a bit when she knocked my right shoulder and she immediately apologizes to me. I shake my head no, telling her that I’m fine.

 

“Mom,”

“*hums*

 

“Dujun-ah…how’s he these days?”

Mom stops from peeling the apple she holds and stares me. she curves her lips and smiles beautifully. She shrugs and seconds later, continues with her peeling. I know already what that’s mean.

 

Urgh..that pabo…

 

 

I don’t know exactly what to do and say once I meet him later but I knew, I have to make something. anything, that can help us to back to our normal.

It’s okay. It’s nothing about this. he just doing his work as best as he can, it just the time was wrong. I know it was an accident that he shot me and may I repeat, it just an accident! He didn’t mean to shoot me.

 

Seriously, I need to do something on my own to save this relationship.

 

 

 

 

End.

                                                                        **************

 

 

 

 

 

Dujun’s pov

 

 

I ran into Yoseob’s house, ignoring Umma and Appa that are sitting on the couch in the living room, watching television. I rush to the upstairs and barge into Yoseob’s room.

 

“Omo, you fella..”

 

Gna noona rubs her chest when I barged into the room without any knock and out of sudden. Noona fizzles out.

 

“I-Is he…okay?”

“His fever soothed down a bit..without any medicine. You know..” noona shrugs and she takes the bowl with cold water in it. She walks to my direction and taps my shoulder.

 

“I hope you can make him eat the pills,” she said and left me in the room with Yoseob lying on the bed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Okay, last update~~

Hope you will love this though it's short and plotless~~ kekeke..

 

So, what will Yoseob do to get Dujun back? ^^