Sparks Fly

"Bittersweet Memories"

YOONGBIN'S POV

"It's warm in here," I say taking off my jacket. 

I take Yeonchan's scarf and walk over to the little closet where all the jackets are hung. I open the closet door and step in. It smells of sweat and I crinkle my nose. As I was about to hang on my jacket on one of the loop holes someone else hung his jacket on it. I scowled and looked behind me. It was Key! He just glanced at me and walked away. 

Look at him walking like he's a God. 

I scowled at myself. Some problem that man has. I hung the jacket and the scarf, closed the closet door and went over to Seulchan unnie. 

"Key's such a meanie," I told her resting my head on her shoulder.

She patted my head. "Men!" 

I checked my phone to see if I had any messages from Xenon. We haven't spoken all day and I miss him. The time differences in Malaysia and Korea are making me go crazy. Wish I was there with him.

No messages! I grunt and put the phone inside Seulchan unnie's pocket so that I won't check on it again in another five minutes. 

"Nothing from Xenon yet?" she enquired.

"Nope," I replied. Honestly, I was trying hard not to cry. I walked over to Onew oppa and Jonghyun oppa who were bending over the computers trying to get ideas for a song.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...... ... ... ... ... ...... ... ... ... ... ...... ... ...... ... ... ... ... ...... ... ...... ... ... ... ... ... 

SEULCHAN'S POV

"Who was that?" 

I jumped a mile. I turned to see whose voice it was. 

"Oh, Key!" I said uncertainly.

"Who was that?" he asked again.

"Who was what?"

"That she was texting," his voice sounded firm and authoratative. 

"Oh Yoongbin?" I asked. He nodded. 

"She wasn't texting. She was just checking her phone to see if her guy has texted her yet." 

I swear I saw something in his eyes. Like I shot him with an arrow right at the eye ball. 

Does he have something for Yoongbin? I thought. Nah. Too good to be true. Why is he acting so rude and weird anyway? 

"Seulchan-ah!!" Yeonchan called me. 

I walked over to them. 

"You think we should do a Girls' Generation song?"

"Yeah of course," I said. I loved Girls' Generation. Taeyeon was by far my favourite. Mostly, because my elder sister looks a lot like her. I couldn't help but smile at the thought of her. I really miss her. 

"Let's do 'I Got a Boy'", Yoongbin piped up. 

Taemin looked at her. "Now there is a wonderful idea!" he said smiling.

"I Got a Boy it is then," I said. 

"You got a boy?" Onew asked me. 

I looked bewildered. "Huh?"

"You said you got a boy and I was just thinking, If you don't have a boy... I could always be your boy!" Onew said grinning.

I could hear Yoongbin's giggles. I felt my face go red. I managed a smile and turned away from Onew. 

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... 

YEONCHAN'S POV

Holy margheritas! Onew is flirting with Seulchan!

I looked at Yoongbin and I could see that she was giggling. I shook my head and turned towards the computer again when I bumped on a huge chest. 

"Uh...sorry!" I said looking up at Minho. 

"It's alright," he said smiling.

Oh my god that smile. 

"You wanted to use this?" he asked.

What is he talking about? Oh yeah... the computer.

"Umm... no it's fine." I muttered.

I was shocked with myself. What is happening to me? I'm better than this. I never get tongue-tied in front of men. I was now standing behind Minho. I was observing his silky hair. I had to try very hard to keep my hands from reaching out and feeling his hair. 

I was dreaming all these when Taemin tapped my head. 

"Ow!" I shrieked. 

"C'mon that didn't hurt!" he said grinning.

"Maybe it did!" I said.

Damn! Even Taemin looks good today.

"Yoongbin and I are gonna grab some lunch. Are you coming?" he asked.

I looked at Yoongbin. She looked bored. 

"I don't know..." I said. I would rather stay here and observe Minho. But that I wouldn't tell him that.

Taemin rolled his eyes. 

"Whatever, loser!" 

He ran over to Yoongbin and reached out for her hand. I could see her roll her eyes as she ignored his gesture. I sat on the chair next to Minho. 

Observing time, I thought.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .