Wake Up Call

"Bittersweet Memories"

YOONGBIN'S POV

Trrrrrrring!

"Someone turn that thing off!" I said. 

"No Yoongbin-ah. We should get dressed and go now. Or we'll be late," said Yeonchan.

"Aish unnie, Y u so bossy?" asked Seulchan smiling up at Yeonchan. She turned off the alarm that was going on for some time.

Yeonchan went out of the room and Seulchan followed her. I flipped over in my bed and stared at the ceiling.

Why did they call us today? It's not even a training sesh. They said it was a special meeting. What kind of a special meeting would they have on a Saturday? For God's sakes I need to sleep. Uuurgh!

... .... .... ... .... .... ... .... .... ... .... .... ... .... .... ... .... .... ... .... .... ... .... .... ... .... .... ... .... .... ... .... .... ... .... .... ... .... .... ... .... .... ... .... .... ... .... .... 

YEONCHAN'S POV

"YOONGBIN-AH!" I screamed. 

Yoongbin suddenly shot out of the bed and looked at me dazed. "Wae????"

"It's nine and we are LATE! We should be there by nine thiry!!!"

Yoongbin pouted and went to take a wash. 

"Unnie, your tea," said Seulchan-ah handing me a cup of warm tea. I took it gratefully. 

It's really hard waking these kids up. Hopefully we won't be late. It's SM after all and we know how hard they get us to work.

"Earth to Yeonchan!" Seulchan was waving her hands in front of me. 

I laughed. "Wae?" 

"Why do you think they called us?"

"I really don't know. Must be something important."

"Wonder what.." trailed off Seulchan getting lost in her train of thoughts. 

"And we won't get to know what it is if some people get late," I said as Yoongbin came inside the room with a towel wrapped around her. 

Yoongbin glared at me and went inside her closet to get dressed. That's the best part about our appartment. We've got three closets, one for ourselves and two bedrooms. Yoongbin and Seulchan share theirs and I've got one to myself. Oh sweet life!

"Let's go," said Yoongbin. She was wearing a black legging with brown ankle-lengthed boots and a white t-shirt with a brown leather jacket on top. I couldn't help but smile. 

"Always the fashionista, huh?" I asked her.

She didn't say anything. 

I looked at Seulchan and she was grinning like an idiot. We both knew how Yoongbin-ah was if she doesn't get her proper sleep. Even a devil shouldn't cross her!

... .... .... ... .... .... ... .... .... ... .... .... ... .... .... ... .... .... ... .... .... ... .... .... ... .... .... ... .... .... ... .... .... ... .... .... ... .... .... ... .... .... ... .... .... ... .... .... 

SEULCHAN'S POV

We got into our white SUV. Yeonchan unnie at shotgun. I was at the back seat with Yoongbin-ah. Minutes later the SM building came into view. We parked the car and we dashed inside the building. 

We were soon stopped by security and we had to show them our passes. The big buffed up man pointed to a set of stairs which we had to take. 

I nodded him a thank you and all the three of us dashed upstairs. We came across a big door with a brass handle. 

"Should we knock it?" I asked unnie.

"No just open it and go in," she said nervously.

I opened it. I was looking at a very big hall I haven't seen before. 

All three of us gasped in unison. We couldn't believe who was on top of that stage.

... .... .... ... .... .... ... .... .... ... .... .... ... .... .... ... .... .... ... .... .... ... .... .... ... .... .... ... .... .... ... .... .... ... .... .... ... .... .... ... .... .... ... .... .... ... .... ....