Here we go again

"Bittersweet Memories"

YOONGBIN'S POV 

The three of us walked inside the practicing room wondering if the guys were there. To my surprise, only Jonghyun, Onew and Minho were there. I was a little dissappointed that Taemin wasn't there (and Key).

It was so hard to get Yeonchan out of the bed in the morning because she said she couldn't face Minho, but for our debut's sake we had to do this. The irony of singing 'I Got a Boy' is that Yeonchan is supposed to rap Yuri's part in the first half of the song.

Awk-warrrrd!!!

I frowned at Minho as I could see him staring at Yeonchan. I looked to see Yeonchan's reaction, but she was giving him the cold shoulder. 

Way to go Yeonchan-ah, I cheered inside. 

Hours passed as we were practicing our lines... Finally, we stopped for lunch.

"Yoongbin-ah," Jonghyun oppa called me over to him.

"Dae oppa?" I said giving him a 'almost-90-degree' bow.

"Your singing is really good. Have you tried singing while dancing?" 

"A little," I admitted, "with the girls." 

Jonghyun nodded. "That's good. We can't waste time on practicing our words all the time." 

Seulchan came over just then. 

"Oppa... Aren't you having your lunch? Onew oppa went out for lunch already." 

"I was just talking to Yoongbin about our lines and stuff."

"Aaah chincha? What about them?"

"Well, I know the words are a little difficult for you kids. But we can't waste time on practicing." 

"Understood! Let's start dancing tomorrowor the day after."

"The day after seems better," I interrupted. 

YEONCHAN'S POV

I was going through my lines for some time until the girls finished their talk with Jonghyun oppa. Just then I could see Minho walking towards me. I have been trying to avoid him the entire morning. Oh well, if he wanted to talk he could do it here. That way if he hurts me the girls are there to save me. 

At least I'm positive Yoongbin would ruin his 'future'.

"Hey," he said.

I didn't look up from my paper, I just waved a 'hi' at him. 

"Look," he said taking me by the hand. "Are you mad at me?"

"No," I simply said. 

"Look this is absurd. I'm in a relationship and there's no way I'll date one of my juniors," he said strongly.

Bastard. 

"I know.. you shouldn't date one of your juniors," I said looking squarely at him in the eye, "but you shouldn't lead them astray too."

"Excuse me? What is that supposed to mean?" he raised his voice.

I couldn't control the tears anymore. 

"YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN!" I shouted at his face. 

Just then Yoongbin and Seulchan came over to me. I started crying on Yoongbin's shoulder. She took me out of the practicing room and to the indoor garden inside the building. It's a small area with a few benches and a small fountain in the middle. 

"There was a fountain like this at the place he took me on a date," I told her between sobs. 

She patted my head. 

"Yeonchan-ah..." she said softly, "he is not worth it. Besides, we already knew these guys must have been taken."

"But Yoongbin I loved this guy..." 

"I know Yeonchan, I know..." 

We stayed there for awhile looking at the fountain... both of us drifting into our own worlds... Little did we know that someone was watching the whole scene from behind us. 

SEULCHAN'S POV

As Yoongbin escorted Yeonchan out of the room I stayed to calm Minho down. No matter what he is one of our mentors and seniors... 

Minho looked scary. I was glad Jonghyun oppa was with me to calm him down.

"Oppa?" I called out to Minho meekly. 

He looked at me. 

"Waeigarae? HOW did I lead her astray?" he asked me.

"Umm.." I wondered how to answer this. 

"Well, honestly you acted as if you liked her and for heaven's sake you asked her out on a DATE!" 

He was silent for awhile... 

"True," he finally said as he walked out of the door. 

I sighed and looked at Jonghyun oppa. He shrugged and led me towards the door. It's finally lunch time!