Tour Guide

My Alien Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jung Hye's POV

I glanced at him while I sat down. I pressed my lips in a thin line and sneaked a look at him.

"Annyeonghaseyo." I whispered to him as class started.

He nodded and turned to look at me.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Kim Jin Hoon." He replied coldly. I nodded and looked away.

The class ended and I trailed behind him. Following him everywhere he goes.

The 6th period ended and he turned to look at me. "Lunch time. What do you want to eat?"

I blinked at him. "Oh. Right. You don't even know what they serve here."

I nodded and he gestured me to follow him. I trailed behind him again. We walked through hallways and stairs. Then he turned around and grabbed my hands.

"The crowd is big. Don't want you to get lost." He said and pulled me behind him.

Then while we were walking around a group of guys stared at me. I looked at them and raise my eyebrow. "What?"

They looked away and he continued to drag me. I sighed and then suddenly a guy was pushed toward me. He was about to slam into me but then Jin Hoon stopped him.

"Watch where your going." He growled. The guy swallowed and walked away quickly.

I looked at him and he turned to look at me. "What? I'm responsible for you aren't I?"

I nodded. "Gomawo."

When we got to the serving thingy(whatever you guys call it.) he showed me the menu. I pointed at one of them and he went to grab our lunch.

"Jung Hye. Go grab a seat for us okay?" I nodded and wondered around. I came across this table and sat down.

Kim Jin Hoon's POV

I went to grab out lunch and when I came to look for her I couldn't see her. I looked around and saw a big crowd. I raised my eyebrow and walked toward the crowd. I peeked around and saw that Jung Hye was pushed to the floor and the queenkas of the school surrounded her.

"YAH! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!" I rushed to Jung Hye and she hid behind me. I turned to look at the girls and gave each of them a cold stare.

"She was sitting at our table Jun Hoon!" they whined.

I rolled my eyes. "So? I was planning to sit there."

"Oh... Well! You can have the seat then~" The leader said acting all sweet.

I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter