Wondering What To Do

My Alien Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Jung Hye's POV

I pinched myself. Then slapped myself. 

WHAT THE HECK?! AM I DREAMING? BUT I CAN FEEL THE PAIN! I'm going to have to do some research later. But for now... Let's them some food. Even though I already fed them!

I walked to the kitchen and found the guys aw-ah and oo-ing over the room.

"So. Let's get you some food." I open the fridge and pulled out some food. Then I micowaved it and handed it to them. They ate the food happily and smiled when they were done. 

"Gomawo~" I nodded and looked at them.

"So what's your name?" I asked.

"Yoo Youngjae. Or my bunny name is Jokomato." The blond one replied.

"I'm Choi Jun Hong~ Or you can call me Zelo.Bunny name. Totomato." The tall one replied and I smiled.

"Annyeonghaseyo! My name's Park Jung Hye~"

Then I heard the keys and looked over at Youngjae and Zelo.

"Hide!" I shoved them in my room and went to wash the dishes.

"Honey!!! I'm home now!" Omma shouted to me.

"Welcome home." I ran over to her and gave her a hug after I wiped my hands dry.

"You can go to sleep now, I'll take care of the dishes. It's late and you're starting your new school tomorrow anyways." She shoo-ed me away and pushed me gently toward the room.

I walked in and sighed. Then I found them back in bunny form. "Youngjae and Zelo can you stay like this? I'll show you to Omma. I'm sure she'll be fine with this." I said and picked them up.

"Omma~" I said and walked over to her. "Look! My friends gave them to me. Aren't they cute~" (I decided to lie since she won't let if I say I found them on the street) I smiled and showed her the bunnies.

She smiled and nodded. "They're adorable. They're clean right?" 

I looked down at them and shook my head. "I'll go give them a bath." With them still in my hands I walked over to the bathroom and filled the bathtub. I put them down and they walked around like human beings.

"You guys can do that?" They nodded and clapped.

I giggled. "Like what my mom said. Simply adorable when your like this."

After washing them I brought them to my bedroom and put them on my queen sized bed. I sighed and smiled.  I laid down and they wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter