School?

My Alien Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jung Hye's POV

Every morning I wake up I would see Zelo's hands wrapped around me. And I used to get embrassed but now I guess I got used to it.

"Morning Zelo.."

He opened one of his eyes and smiled.

"Morning." He said and let go of me.

I stretched and got up. 

"Another day of boring school again." I groaned.

Zelo looked at me. "What's school?"

I whirled around. "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT SCHOOL IS?!" I shouted at him causing Youngjae to wake up too.

"Oh. Mian Youngjae." I whispered as I looked at Youngjae.

He blinked and continued to sleep.

"School is a place where you learn and meet new people." I said to him.

He nodded. "Can I come?" He asked suddenly.

"Mwuh?!" I screeched.

He blinked. "Wae? It sounds fun." He replied.

I laughed. "Fun is not the word  to describe it Zelo. Torture and boring is." 

He blinked then pouted. "Pleaseee? I want to try it." 

I stared at him. "Sure... If you want." I turned my attention to Youngjae.

"Youngjae-oppa. Do you want to go to school with us?" I said while tilted my head.

He opened his eyes and turned to human. He shrugged.

"Sure. Why not. Since I don't want to be stuck here all day anyways." He said.

I nodded. "Let me go eat breakfast and change. Then we're ready for school."

I headed into the bathroom and ran into my Omma.

"O-Omma!" I shouted and backed into my bedroom.

"What is Omma doing here?" I asked with a loud voice.

"Oh. I don't have to go to work today." She replied.

I laughed. "Well. Omma. Watch the house while I leave for school!" I shouted and ran into the bathroom. 

Then when I came back out Omma was gone. I raised my eyebrow and looked all over the house and couldn't find her. I guess she left...

"Yah. Youngjae and Zelo. Let's leave!" I shouted as I dragged them outside the house. We walked to a cafe and ate breakfast there with girls glancing at the boys. I sighed.

"Let's leave." I said and took their hands. Dragging them out again not before paying I grabbed a coffee to go.

"Youngjae-oppa and Zelo. When we get to the school DO NOT make eye contact with people alright?" I said to them. They nodded and smiled.

"Good boys!" I said and smiled

They followed me to school and I signed them in. It's a good thing they have plenty of room for new students to join. Youngjae-oppa went to another class while Zelo stayed with me. I got worried as Youngjae headed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter