Last Chapter

My Alien Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I lost everything.. every single idea. So I'mma try to end this and yet complete this at the same time. Mianhae!! ;A;

Jung Hye's POV

I stared outside my window the next day and was extremely bored. Omma came home wondering where the boys went and I made up the lie that they had to go back home because one of their family members were sick.

I sighed and my computer. I logged on to my twitter and found a message from Yongguk. I clicked it and saw that it was actually from Zelo. I smiled and my eyes lit up when I read it.

Annyeong Jung Hye! How are you?~

I laughed and typed up a reply.

I'm good! How are you doing? Is everyone treating you well? How about Youngjae-oppa? Is he also doing well?

A minute later, I got a reply from him.

We're all doing well! Especially Youngjae!

Ah! That's nice! Say hi to Youngjae-oppa for me?

I will~

And that was the end of the conversation we had 4 months ago. I always wanted to talk to him again but I've send him messages but he didn't reply. I frowned.

"Can he be really that busy." Then I went on youtube and then searched up Yongguk. The latest popped up has Zelo in it. 

"Whoa.." I muttered as I clicked it. I watch the whole MV in amaze and soon fell in love with Bang Yongguk and Zelo's new song Never Give Up.

A week went by and I finally got a message from Zelo.

Can you come meet me at the park? I want.. to show you something.

I squealed and ran out of the door to the park. But strangly.. the whole park was empty.

"What the heck?" I muttered as I walked around. Then up ahead, I saw 6 bunnies in different colors.

"That must be them.." I whispered and ran across the large field. Then I stopped completely when I saw this huge thing looming over me.

"What the heck is that?" I muttered as I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter