Phew

My Alien Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jung Min's POV

I stared at my mom dumbstruck as she started throwing her arms in the air. Screaming about something.

I blinked. "Omma... These are my friends. My classmate Jin Hoon and my friends Zelo and Youngjae-oppa!" I said and each of them waved.

She glared at me. "Then where are the bunnies? Two of those boys are the bunnies right?!" 

"They're at my friend's house! Since I'm in school I can't take care of them! Where do you come up with those ideas?!"

She sighed and narrowed her eyes at me. "You sure?" She said completely ignoring the last question.

I forced a laugh and nodded. "Of course! I'll go pick up the bunnies now."

"We'll walk you." Younjgae-oppa volunteered. I thanked him and waved good bye to Jin Hoon. 

I walked out of Omma's vision and walked inside a park. Glancing around seeing no one I looked at Youngjae and Zelo.

"Now what?" I muttered.

They shrugged. "Go change into ahem..bunny... form." I muttered and they looked at me.

"Here?" They asked. I blinked. "If not then where?"

"Bathroom!" Zelo suddenly shouted and I nodded. "That works." 

In a few second we arrived in a restaurant and went to use the bathroom. Luckily the bathroom was for females and males. They went inside and I waited outside. A second later Youngjae-oppa kicked the door. I grinned and opened it. They hopped out and I giggled.

"Aww~ You guys look so adorable!" I cried and picked them up. Walking home people stared at them. A lady come up with a girl screaming about something. The girl yelled in her Omma's ear and screamed that she wanted one of those bunnies.

I grimaced at how the little girl was acting and shook my head.

"Ani.." I said and shook my head hurrying away.

As soon as I got home Zelo looked like he was asleep. I smiled and patted his head. 

"Omma I'm home." I said softly and she came back.

"Oh there are the bunnies." 

"Now do you believe me?"

She laughed and nodded. "Yes.. I can't believe that you actually thought that those bunnies are them."

She forced a laugh and shook her head.

"Mian.. I probably didn't get enough sleep.." She muttered.

"Oh Omma.. Tomorrow's Saturday. Your going to work?" I asked. Every Saturday is our night out. We would eat lunch at a restaurant and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter