Step Seven

10 Steps To Hear: Saranghae ♥
seven.
_______________________________________________________________________________

I rummaged in my bed and open the eyes slightly; I blinked my eyes a few times and sat on the bed. I rubbed my eyes and looked at my right side but only saw the bed empty. Where was Youngjae? I lay on my bed and I smelled the pillow, letting in the shampoo that Youngjae wore into my nostrils. Oh, how he smells good. I passed with my fingers on the pillow and felt something rubbing on my fingers. I lifted my head a little and saw that a small white paper was on top of the pillow. I grabbed it and saw it had something written. My eyes scanned the letter that I knew so well.

 

'Jagiya, I had to go to TS but I promise that sooner, I show up at your house.

Kissy, Youngjae ♥'

 

My mouth formed a small smile when I saw that he had drawn a heart on the end of the phrase. That means I'm almost hear what I want to hear so much? I got up from the bed and gave some jumps of joy. I was so happy, imagine it, I'm so happy just because he drew a heart, but this isn't normal, this is the first time he drew a heart for me, that's why I'm very happy. Ah Yoo Youngjae, Yoo Youngjae, you draw a heart for me. I heard my phone ringing and stopped jumping. I got out of bed and grabbed the phone, I looked at the screen and saw it was a message from Sunni. I pressed the button to open the message and read it.

 

Sunni: ‘______-ah, how are you? I hope you're well. Have you heard 'I love you'?. Yah yah, I'm kidding. Don't look at the screen of the phone that way  >.<'

 

Aish, she sends me a crap of a message, just to mess with me? Ah, it's the type of her to do that. I sighed and replied to the message.

 

Me: 'The next time you come, get ready because you already have your sentence read.'

 

Short and effective, that was my answer. Oh, she deserves it. Seconds later I felt the phone vibrating in my hand. She had replied. I pressed the button to read the message.

 

Sunni: 'Oh ok, let me keep it in memory. Go, go read the seventh step and look, Infinite will sing in a show, and this show starts at 3pm on TV.'

 

Jesus, pure irony. I didn't replied to the message and blocked the phone. Knowing Sunni as I know, if I had always respond to her messages, then I would never get out of here. But wait there! Why did she said that Infinite would sing in a show? And why she said the time that they would appear on TV? After a few seconds thinking, I shrugged and decided to take a shower and change clothes. I went into the bathroom and the faucet, the hot water always comforted me. After showered, I dried myself and dressed a wide sweater and shorts. I had no plans to leave the house so I was well dressed. I tied my hair in a ponytail and I approached the bedside table. I opened the drawer and took on the paper of the steps. I sat up in bed and read the seventh step.

 

'Seventh step: Let's enjoy ourselves a bit, ok? When your boyfriend is in your house, turn on the TV and if you see your bias on TV then you do something that your boyfriend doesn't like. For example, praise your bias or anything else.'

 

Oh, now I know why Sunni said Infinite would be on TV at 3pm. Oh, this is gonna be nice. Me, praising my bias for Youngjae hear? I wonder what he will say. Or worse, what is he going to do? I felt my stomach to wrap up with hunger and with a little trepidation. I put a hand on the forehead and shook my head. No, ______, you can do it. I nodded and looked at the clock hanging on the white wall of my room. 1:28 pm. My eyes widened. I slept so many hours? Jesus, I was really sick. I went downstairs and prepared something to eat. I have to eat; I don't want to get sick again, though if Youngjae take care of me I can get sick often. I smiled to myself and started eating what I had prepared to eat. When I finished I washed my plate and cutlery. After everything done, I looked again to the hours. 02:40 pm. At that moment I heard the doorbell ringing. Is it Youngjae? I took a few quick steps to the door, opening it and felt two strong arms embracing me and the smell that I adored so much was in the air. It was Youngjae.

"Hey jagiya. Are you better?" He asked kissing my forehead.

"Yeah, thanks to you." I said blushing a bit and both walked to the couch. I looked at his face and saw that he was a little tired. "The day was tiring?" I asked taking a few strands of hair from his eyes.

"A little." He leaned his head on the couch and I the TV. "But when I'm with you my tiredness disappears." He put an arm over my shoulder and I smiled.

"Oh how cute you are yeobo." I pinched his cheeks that were slightly pink and I laughed. He says things and then blushes. Oh, I have a boyfriend so ashamed. He didn't seem the confident Youngjae that he appears to be in the MV's and shows. Oh right, speaking of shows, I have to see Infinite. I stopped pinching his cheeks and turned my dorsum to the television in front of me. Right on time! They would start singing. It's time for me to represent a bit, I think I have a possibility of a career as an actress one day. Infinite began to sing 'Paradise'. "Omona is Infinite." I said a little euphoric tapping my fingers on the leg of Youngjae. Yes, I like Infinite and Youngjae knows it perfectly. "Oh Youngjae, look look, don't you think that Dongwoo is so y?” I said pointing with the index finger at the television and got no response from Youngjae.

♥♥

“Yah.” Youngjae complained and I looked at him. He had his arms crossed.

“What?” I asked innocently.

“Nothing.” He sighed and shrugged. Infinite started singing 'Be Mine.' I got up from the couch and sat down on the floor to be closer to the TV.

"Ohhhh, ohhh, Dongwoo be mine." I sang a little high and I heard Youngjae coughing but I didn't turned to face him. I had to provoke him more. "Oh Dongwoo, I often wonder what is the taste of your lips. How is to feel your arms, tighten me." I said and leaned my face on the TV screen.

"Yah ______, what are you doing?" Youngjae asked in an angry voice and when Dongwoo's face appeared on the TV I kissed the screen. "Dongwoo, I want to meet you and hold you and kiss you." I didn't believe that I was saying this. Of course I don't want to do these things with Dongwoo, obviously, and I emphasize OBVIOUSLY, I want to do these things with Youngjae.

“______.” Youngjae called me and I turned to face him. He had his cell phone in his hand and shook it. "I have the number of Dongwoo. You want his number? You can settle something with him, and so you can start to know him." He said serious and I raised an eyebrow. He was being serious? The creases of my mouth were no longer up, and the smile faded away from my lips. I walked up to him and sat on the couch. Well, I guess I have to go with the acting until the end.

"Sure. Give me the number." I took my phone out of my pocket and unlocked it. I looked at Youngjae, I was waiting for him to give me the number but he kept his cell phone in his pocket and took mine. "Yah, what are you doing? Give me the number of Dongwoo Oppa." I snapped and saw that Youngjae eyes widened and he stopped breathing.

“Opp.. Oppa?” He asked a little puzzled and I looked at his bright eyes. I didn't know what he was thinking at that moment but I know it hurt him. "You never called me Oppa." I saw his adam apple trembling and he threw my phone on the table of the living room making a grave sound. "Why do you call Oppa to a stranger, yes, a stranger because you've never seen him face to face, and you don't call your boyfriend Oppa, the person you love and you know perfectly well?" He got up from the couch and looked at me with a sad look. Oh boy, now I've done crap.

“Youngjae.” I whispered and also got up from the couch. He was near the door. "Yah Youngjae, I'm still waiting for the number." I said a little high and then put my fingers in my mouth. I didn't mean to say this. He stopped walking and turned to me. His eyes were with a mixture of colors and his brow was furrowed. Oh no, I did crap for the second time. I blinked my eyes a split second and when I found myself, I was lying on the couch and Youngjae was on top of me. Suddenly I blushed, and don't worry, I don't have a erse mind.

"You said you're waiting for the number?" He asked huskily, causing me chills. The only thing I did was nod. "I'm sorry ______, but I'm not going to give it to you. You are my girlfriend and I don't allow that you may have numbers of boys to hang out with them. I know I'm being stupid but I don't care." He said and grabbed my fingers; we were still in the same position. "You said you want to be embraced by Dongwoo?" He asked and I nodded again. "Okay, here's my hug and that's enough." He embraced me warmly and I returned the embrace. "You said he was y and then what am I?" He asked and kissed my ear, I wasn't able to answer. I know he is very y. "You said you want to know the taste of his lips?" He asked and I blushed more. OH MY GOD. He will kiss me? I nodded for the third time. He approached his face to mine, his eyes never left mine. "Call me Oppa." He asked, whispering huskily in my ear and I gulped.

“Op.. Oppa.” I said and he rubbed his nose on mine. I closed my eyes and seconds passed but the kiss never came. I opened my eyes and Youngjae had his lips just inches from mine, but then a mock smile appeared on his lips. "Now who do you want to kiss, Dongwoo or me?" He asked and blew on my lips and I gasped. I fell in his trap. "Think about it and then give me an answer." He gave me a kiss on the cheek and came out of me. When I heard the door close, I awoke from my daydream. With my heart pounding, I got up from the couch and ran to the door opening it.

"Yah Yoo Youngjae, I hate you." I screamed loudly and the only thing I heard was his laughter, until he disappeared through the deserted streets. Aish aish aish. What a stupid I am. I fell like a feather. Aish Yoo Youngjae, obviously I just wanna kiss you, pabo. Of course I think you're y and of course I love to hug you. I want to kiss you now, but at this moment you are so... Argh!

 

Seventh step: Successfully completed, I think.

_______________________________________________________________________________
                          AUTHOR'S NOTES 

Done ^^. Well, I wrote Dongwoo but my bias are SungKyu and SungJong ^^. Well, tell me what you think and have a nice weekend :D. Ahhh, just one more thing.. THANK YOU SUBBIES and PEOPLE WHO COMMENT ♥