Step One

10 Steps To Hear: Saranghae ♥
one.
_______________________________________________________________________________

"______-ah, read the steps I wrote and do everything right, after all, these steps have resulted with me and if you want to impress your boyfriend and see if he really likes you, then this is the only solution you have." My best friend told me and I sighed.

I’m dating with Youngjae for 1 year and he never said he loved me, I know he loves me. I can see it by the way he smiles when he looks at me, the way his eyes light up when he sees my smile and especially the way he treats me but the words I want to hear so much never came out of his mouth. Throughout this time I have created some doubts in my head so I asked my best friend to help me. She managed to conquer the boy who she loved and so she decided to help me, writing some tactics for Youngjae to prove that he is in love with me or say the words I want to hear. I admit that I haven’t a good feeling about this but I will try to do what she told me to do, I just hope that this will result.

"But Sunni, some tactics aren't very enlightening. I'm afraid that something goes wrong." I blurted to my friend, biting my lip slightly.

I heard she sighed and I knew she was rolling her eyes even though I hadn't seen. "Ahh, _____, don't think of these things and carefully read each of the 10 steps ok?" She asked and I couldn't say anything and then I sighed in defeat.

"If something goes wrong the blame is all yours." I gave a little laugh to enhance the mood and she laughed too.

"Now don't waste more time and go do what you got to do." She ordered with a superior tone but at the same time playful. “Ppalli Ppali.” These were the last words she said before hanging up, she didn't even let me say goodbye. I shook my head and kept the phone in my pocket. I looked at the clock that was on my wrist; still lacked 1 hour to Youngjae leave TS, so let's get to work. I took the paper with the steps that my best friend had written off my bag and I sat on a bench near the garden where I was. My eyes scanned the white and crumpled paper while the wind swung my hair bringing the scent of flowers from the garden.

 

'First step: You have to wear something more daring, for example, a short dress or a shirt that shows a little more your skin. If your boyfriend likes you then he will get jealous of the other guys looking at you.'

 

I don't know if I should do this. I don't like bold things; I prefer loose t-shirts and jeans but well, it's for the good of my relationship, right? So I have to go until the end. I got up from the bench and walked to my house to change clothes. Today I and Youngjae agreed to go to a cafe near TS, so he could relax a little. I know he's very tired because of the schedules and he likes to relax with me, at least that's what he told me and I believe him, who wouldn't believe in him? In the middle of all this, what mattered less were the fans because they have accepted our relationship. Don't ask me why they accepted so easily because I don't know the answer.

I took the keys from my bag and opened the door, I lived alone, my parents were always traveling and I didn't want to walk always from one side to the other, so they agreed to let me live alone.

I walked up to my bedroom and opened the drawer of my dresser. Hmm, must be a short dress, aish, I'll kill Sunni when I see her. I took some clothes from the dresser quickly and couldn't find any dress; do I even have a dress? I don't know, I don't wear a dress in a few years. I took some more clothes and found the only dress I had, well, it has to be this one.

I walked to the bathroom and dressed myself, when I left the bathroom, I opened my mouth, my room was full of clothes, when I get home I have to pack everything up. Ah, what the hell. I looked at the large mirror that was on the wall in front of me and I covered my eyes, I was afraid to see my reflection in the mirror but I couldn't act like this. I sighed and took my hands from my eyes, the dress was a little above the thigh and I felt uncomfortable with it.

"______-ah, breathe, this is for the sake of your relationship, remember the words you want to hear from Youngjae." I said to myself, trying to comfort me and it worked, a little. I took one last look in the mirror and my phone started ringing. I grabbed it and read the message.

 

Youngjae: ‘______-ah, I got out earlier so I'm going to the cafe. See you soon.'

 

I gave a sad smile to the screen of the phone. The message was from Youngjae and neither an affectionate word he had written, he never even called me Jagiya, that's why I have to do these 10 steps.

I answered an 'ok' to the message, normally I'd say something more affectionate but I wasn't in my happy mood. I grabbed my bag and left home. I had to walk a few miles to get to the cafe but I didn't care, I had sneakers, of course I wouldn't walk in heels, I don't like heels because the probability of me crashing to the ground was 99%.

Minutes later I could see the cafe, I just had to cross the street to enter. I sighed, straightened my hair and ran my hand through the dress pulling it down a bit but without success, it wasn't going further down. Oh God, where I got myself into. I sighed again and crossed the street. Here we go.

I opened the door of the cafe and heard the tinkle of the bell hanging over the door. I ran with my eyes the small white tables that the cafe had and I see the back of Youngjae. I took a few steps and stopped near him.

“Annyeong.” I greeted him and he looked up, a mug of hot chocolate was near his lips. He gave a small smile and took a sip from the mug. Doesn't he have noticed what I was wearing? I sat in front of him and saw his eyes widen and he choked with the chocolate. "Omo, are you okay?" I got up from the chair and gave some light slaps on his back.

“What .. What you .. What you're wearing?" He asked through the coughing and I hid a smile. He, indeed, noticed what I was wearing.

"Oh, this?" I asked, lifting the dress a little and he grabbed my hands.

"Yah, be careful." He pulled the dress down and I laughed internally. "It already shows too much. You don't need to pull it up." He looked into my eyes and I noticed that his cheeks were stained. Oh God. "Why are you wearing it ______?” He asked and I shrugged and took my hands of him and sat on the chair in front of him without replying. "Yah, answer me. You shouldn't wear it." He sighed and rested his chin in his right hand looking out the window.

"What is the problem Youngjae?" I asked and I called the waiter who coincidentally was my best friend in high school, we no longer talk much since we follow different paths but we were still friends. "I think I can wear what I want." I looked at Youngjae and he looked at me in the eye, I couldn't understand what he was thinking, his eyes were mysterious and with a mix of colors that I had never seen.

"I like to see you with more clothing. You never liked a lot of dresses and now out of nowhere, you dress one, and furthermore it's short." He took another sip from the steaming mug and the waiter arrived.

"Omo _____-ah, is it really you?" The waiter, who was my best friend, asked me.

"Oh, Dongyul, yes, it’s really me." I nodded and he looked up and down at me, I felt a little uncomfortable with the look he was launching at me but I tried to keep me quiet.

"Wow, you're wonderful." He opened his mouth amazed and I rolled my eyes. He had always been a womanizer.

"Gomawoyo, you also have changed a lot and for the better." I winked my eye and I heard someone coughing on purpose, I turned my face to Youngjae and he was frowning, I could tell he wasn't enjoying my conversation with Dongyul.

"______, ask what you have to ask to this guy, you know that I have a short time." He said in a rude tone and I sighed. He was jealous.

"Omo ______, he's your friend?" Dongyul asked me. I don't believe he doesn't know Youngjae and BAP. I was going to say something but Youngjae's voice spoke for me.

"I'm her boyfriend." He said in a cold voice and I could see that Dongyul had stepped back in fear.

"Oh... Ok, ______, ask what you want." He said a little shaky and pulled out the white block of the apron pocket.

"I want a hot chocolate please." I asked and Dongyul walked away from us. After I see that he wasn't in sight, I looked at Youngjae. "Yah, why did you talk like that?" I asked a little angry.

"He was flirting with you, you didn't noticed it?" He raised an eyebrow and I shook my head in response. "You are my girlfriend so nobody can flirt with you, only I can do that, did you heard me well ______?" He just drank his chocolate and mine had arrived. Dongyul even gave me a word. I drank the chocolate and for the second time I didn't answer him, the silence lasted until he get up and walked to the counter to pay. I got up and I approached the counter too. Youngjae looked around him and ran his hand through his blonde and rebellious hair; he tapped his fingers on the counter and snorted every passing second.

"What's wrong with you today?" I asked him and crossed my arms.

"Nothing." He responded and paid the two chocolates. Both walked out of the cafe and I saw in my peripheral vision that he had taken off his jacket. “______.” He called me and I turned to him.

“Ne.”

"Come here." He waved a finger at me and I approached him. He tied his coat on my waist, I looked at him with an inquisitive look and he realized it. "I don't like it, when the other guys look at you, this dress draws much attention and only I can see you with this dress, do you understand?" He asked and gave me his hand; I nodded and looked at our joined hands. It was so nice to feel the warmth of his hand in mine. It was so nice to feel his long and warm fingers brushing against the palm of my hand. I looked at him and smiled victoriously.

 

Step One: successfully completed.

_______________________________________________________________________________
                          AUTHOR'S NOTES 

First chapter is done ^^. What do you guys think? Please tell me. I want to thank the people who commented and subscribed..

Jeongmal Gamsahabnida ♥