Changing his job

Without Me

CHAPTER 2

"Good morning ~" HyeWon greeted Jaejoong with her fluent English , who just woke up wearing a simple white singlet together with a black cotton pants . It is a beautiful Thursday and she was able to wake up earlier thanks to her digital alarm clock . 

"Hey." Jaejoong greeted tiredly, although actually his heart is happy of watching her preparing the breakfast for him. Smiling , he opened the refrigerator and grabbed a bottle of cold water stored in there .

"Oppa , drink this ." HyeWon handed over him a cup of orange juice , which she just prepared it just now. "Thankyou baby." he forced a smile and drank the cup of orange juice. "Oppa , you look so tired. Aigoo , did you drink a lot yesterday?" she suddenly commented. . "Maybe I did not drink for a long time , it makes me feel a little headache the moment i woke up ." Jaejoong touched her cheeks lightly.

"But you said you must go to work today to finish up something important right?" HyeWon said while looking into his eyes.

Jaejoong nodded surely , humming a yes . "Don't worry about me , headache just last for a while . " he added. 

"Go and get yourself prepared and come out to eat the breakfast I did .  I will figure out how to help ~" she said and hurried Jaejoong to the toilet while she heads back to the kitchen and continuing getting herself busy. Jaejoong arched an eyebrow with an amused expression . HyeWon took out her phone and dialed her omma . 

"Omma~" she greeted.

"Whats up with this early morning call?" she asked.

"Ani - Jaejoong is having some minor headache and I don't know what can I do . Is there anything that can heal his headache before he heads to the office for work?" she asked impatiently.

"Ahh...let me think ." omma replied. HyeWon rolled her eyes while waiting for her mum to reply her as soon as possible .

"Ah yes, they said that hot lemon tea could relieve headache . I have not try it yet , you may be the first one to attempt it ." omma said.

"Really? So i will have to cut the lemon and----" Hye Won goes on asking and asking about the steps from her omma to prepare it for Jaejoong.

Meanwhile Jaejoong who is just wrapped with a bathrobe , walks out from the toilet , looking for a towel that he doesn't know where his wife located it.

"Chagiya , the towel that I often use to w-----" Jaejoong asked while walking slowly out from his room and Hyewon's voice on the phone cut off his question abruptly. 

"So this lemon tea could heal headache? You sure , omma?" HyeWon asked again.

"Yeh yeh yeh ~ just try it . Better than nothing , Hye Won ahh." omma replied.

"Araso , kamsahamida omma ~ See you soon ^^ " HyeWon said and ended the phone call.

Jaejoong who is just standing by the corridor , knows exactly what his wife is trying to do for him . He walked towards Hye Won eventhough he is just wearing a bathrobe ."Hye Won ahh , " Jaejoong called. "Yes? , " Hye Won replied when she turned around , replying the husband whom immediately embraced her by encircling her waist and put his head on her shoulder. She heard Jaejoong taking a long breath and released a sigh. 

"Chagiya~ What good things did i do in my past that I deserve you now?" he asked.

"Aigoo , are you going start with cheesy lines early in the morning? I can do more better than you , pabo ." she teased while smiling to the extend her cheekbones are seen.

"Ah ! The water !" she dashed to the stove , checking the already boiling water and added some pieces of lemons into the water. Jaejoong rolled his eyes as he leaned back to the refrigerator , watching the clumsy cute wife with a smile while crossing his arms . 

"Yah , you are still wearing the bathrobe ? You will catch cold later - " she frowned .

"Araso , i was about to ask you where is the towel - i have been searching it around the room ." he asked .

"Aigoo , i put it at the same drawer as your underwears are !" she chuckled happily.

"Did you checked out my underwears? What a ert wife !" Jaejoong laughed .

"M--mwoh? I am just putting there so that you will know since you often open that drawer. And--" she added.

"Alright chagiya~ what is wrong with the wife seeing the husband underwears anyway? " he replied.  Jaejoong then kissed her lightly on her lips . First , it was only a short peck . Another peck . And then another one . Another one , he slowly deepens the kiss as HyeWon closes her eyes . However , when HyeWon opened her eyes , she glanced through the clock hanging on the wall. 

"Yah--you are going to be late for work and..." she complained.

"Just a minute baby . Please." Jaejoong said and HyeWon blinked in surprise. Then very slowly he lifted her chin up, and turned her face slightly just to make him easier capturing her lips . After a minute , the both breathed ragingly as they pulled away. A soft smile appeared on Jaejoong's face.

"Satisfied?" HyeWon chuckled while wrapping her hands around Jaejoong's neck.

"If--i am not? Is there anything that you could let me do?" Jaejoong chuckled . Obviously , he is thinking much further away . Its early in the morning and he wishes to have with Hye Won  . Of course , she shook her head .

"After work . " she winked. "Aish..araso." he said and went to look for his towel.

-

"Hey , can i ask you something ?" Jaejoong suddenly asked HyeWon when he starts to drive off from home .

"What is it?" she commented.

"What do you think if i change my job to -- a better job?" Jaejoong slowly blurted the words out.

"Wae? Well...how much better is it? Is it really good ? " she questioned hoarsely . While Jaejoong humming a yes.

"Its introduced by Junsu - my high school best friend . I have heard the company long time ago , just that i didnt have a chance to go . What do you think?" Jaejoong added.

"Of course i am supporting your decision oppa~ When will you go for the interview then?" Hye Won asked.

"Its over." he blurted out. 

"What?" HyeWon repeated. 

"I...." Jaejoong attempt to explain . Jaejoong knows this isn't a joke or something to be proud of right now . He felt sorry for Hye Won for not letting her know that he is going to change his job . He went for the interview that Junsu invited him without her acknowledgement last week . He thought the interview will not be easy and he will not pass . 

"So-- you are telling me last minute and....what answer do you expect me to give you oppa?" she chided. 

"I thought i will not pass the interview , chagiya~ I didn't know she will let me work as her assistant that easily . " he said.

"She? A woman?" HyeWon emphasized.

"Ah..." Jaejoong nodded and he knew what you are going to think next.

"No wonder .  She must be attractive huh?" she replied shortly.

"What are you talking about? It is a formal interview . I showed her my resume and my qualifications . She nodded in satisfaction , thats all Hye Won-ah. " 

"Really?" she teased.

"Yah , do you think she will hire me without certificates and qualifications? "

"Why didn't you tell me? " Hye Won scoffed.

"I told you , i didnt know that i could make it through." Jaejoong explained .

She crossed her arms when Jaejoong answered her question.

"Are you angry?" Jaejoong pouted.

"Ani.  " she answered unconciously , looking out the window.  Jaejoong knew he was wrong, but Hye Won who is being childish avoiding to talk to Jaejoong also annoyed him.

"You are obviously angry of me . You showed the sulky face again . " Jaejoong complained while driving. Something stung on HyeWon's heart at the remark but she ignored it , "Everyone said that , wae? You dont like it?" 

"YA!" Jaejoong barked. "I mean it in a good way not the way you are thinking . I--I just hope you dont show your sulky face that often . Just tell me if there is anything you are unhappy about . We are husband and wife , do you understand?" he retorted and his face turned cold. Realizing that a stupid fight is gonna happen again , Hye Won backed up.

"Fine . " she snapped as the car reaches her office .  HyeWon's expression clearly showing her unpleasant feeling as she felt offended. 

"Are you going in the office showing that pissed off face of yours?" Jaejoong asked fiercely after she got down from the car.

"As long as nobody inside the office looks like you , i will smile as wide as i could ."  she commented.

"Dont start it." Jaejoong clenched his jaw tightly and stared at her with indescribable look.

"Hye Won ~~" Gyuri called from far when she spot HyeWon and Jaejoong outside the office. 

"Ah annyeong Gyuri ~~" Hye Won smiled calmly.

"Wow , what a sweet thing to see early in this morning . Jaejoong-sshi is fetching you to the office again?" Gyuri asked.

"Y--yeah." HyeWon nodded.

 

Gyuri only smiled amusedly at the awkward situation between she and Jaejoong ."Oh , lets head up to the office." Hye Won snapped and pulled Gyuri together with her ."Yah , you are not going to say goodbye to your husband?" Gyuri asked. "Its okay , its not important afterall." she said and they reached the lift.

"Aish." Jaejoong relieved a huge sigh .

-

"Hyung ~~" Junsu immediately greeted Jaejoong as soon as he enters the building.

"Hey." Jaejoong exclaimed , smiling surprisingly when he spotted Junsu was calling for him.

"So--everything okay? Did Hyewon-sshi commented anything ?You can go up and prepare you stuff anytime . Everything is ready for you. " Junsu asked.

"I don't know what to do . I knew i was wrong but her childish act sometimes annoys me too. " Jaejoong answered.

"Woman are woman , hyung . I think Hye Won is blaming you for not telling her earlier." Junsu commented.

"Hmph." Jaejoong scoffed. 

"Forget about it ,lets head up." Junsu smiled.