Chapter 7

Effortless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica got so lost in the kiss that she hadn’t noticed the discomfort she was causing Yoona until she tasted a metallic liquid. She momentarily stopped, but her lust could no longer be tamed and she continued kissing Yoona. She was about to slip her hand under Yoona’s shirt when two gentle hands broke her from her trance. When she opened her eyes, regret, guilt, and apprehension went awash.

The sight in front of her almost broke her heart. Yoona was horrified and in shock. Streaks of tears lined her cheeks and Jessica couldn’t think of any way to calm her but to hug her.

“I’m sorry. I got carried away. I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to. Forgive me.” Jessica continually repeated as she made circles on Yoona’s back.

As soon as Yoona calmed down, Jessica pulled her up and led her to her room.

“Let’s tend the wound. I really am sorry. I promise it won’t happen again.” Jessica quietly said as remorse consumed her. Upon realizing her last sentence, she couldn’t help but to blush.

Yoona still looked lost as she continued to look at the ground.

“Hey. Please talk to me. You’re scaring me.”

“I’m sorry. I feel so weak. My pain threshold is so low.” Yoona said as she bent her head down to avoid looking at Jessica’s eyes.

Jessica gingerly placed her fingers on Yoona’s chin to make her look in her direction. “Hey, don’t say sorry. I should be the one apologizing. I hurt you and I’m sincerely regrettingl my actions. I didn’t mean to cause you pain. I got carried away. I’m sorry.” Jessica sincerely uttered as she looked straight at Yoona’s eyes and gently caressed her injured lower lip.

Yoona slowly smiled as she took the hand caressing her lips and planted a soft kiss on it. “It’s ok. I was just shocked. It’s the first time someone bit me while kissing.” She shyly said. “You don’t have to feel so sorry.”

Jessica felt relieved with her response. She then proceeded to envelop the girl in a warm hug. However, it didn’t last long when they both realized they were still wearing the vests.

“These aren’t too comfortable are they?” Jessica asked as she took off hers and Yoona’s after.

Yoona only nodded silently like a kid as she looked at Jessica. The girl was just too sweet. She didn’t expect to find a warm person beneath the rough and cool exterior.

Jessica then reached for a first aid kid and took Yoona to the sink. She moved the girl’s head close to the sink and carefully washed the wound with water. She was about to put on soap when Yoona stopped her. She then led her to a seat and diluted iodine with water. She gently applied it on the wound while observing Yoona’s face for any sign of pain or discomfort. Once she was done, she dried the area and proceeded to place a plastic strip on the wound. Yoona then looked at her with a funny expression.

“Silly, you don’t need to place a plastic strip. I won’t be able to eat.”

Jessica nodded and threw away the plastic strip she had already opened.

“Hey, let’s have dinner.” Jessica told Yoona as she took her hand and led them to the kitchen. The kitchen was a wonder to Yoona. It was huge and it contained different ovens for baking and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter