Chapter 2

Effortless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona thought the girl had already left.

To her surprise, she found the girl lounging on her chair outside her villa. Yoona frowned in confusion and blushed in embarrassment as she recalled the events earlier. She then quickly retreated to her house, until a melancholic voice abruptly stopped her.

“Just forget about what I said earlier and sit with me. It gets pretty lonely here sometimes.”

Yoona was taken aback. She hadn’t seen an ounce of sadness in the girl’s features a while ago. Nonetheless, she agreed to the request since the girl seemed harmless. That was the excuse Yoona was giving herself. In reality, she just complied since her body moved mechanically and placed herself beside the girl.

The girl suddenly looked at Yoona, sat straight and flashed a small smile. “Hi, my name’s Jessica and I live at the place just beyond those barbed wires.” The girl introduced while pointing to the villa beside Yoona’s.

Yoona furrowed her brows and slightly tilted her head for a nod.

“Aren’t you going to introduce yourself?”

Yoona gently shook her head. “I don’t think so.”

“Why not?” Jessica was enjoying this little game they were playing. However, she didn’t want to get on the girl’s bad side, so she settled on an apology.

“Ok, I’m really sorry about earlier. I should be more careful next time.” Jessica offered her hand for a handshake.

“You aren’t sincere enough.” Yoona replied.

J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter