Chapter 5

Effortless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The following day, Yoona woke up early to gaze at the rising sun. She basked in the sun’s light as she revelled at the beauty the heavenly object exhibited.

She had planned on going yachting today. However, one of her maids informed her that the yacht rental place had already closed down three months ago. She was thinking of other things to do when she noticed the girl from last night below her porch. The girl was slowly walking toward her jetski. She was obviously there to retrieve it.

Before Yoona could stop herself, she had already asked the girl. “Hey, do you happen to have a yacht?” She was assuming the response would be negative and so she didn’t expect it when the girl answered in the affirmative. “Yeah, we have one. I don’t know how to run it though.”

She didn’t purposely want to spend another day with the girl, right? She wasn’t too sure either.

Yoona was gladly surprised. She was one of those people who got irritated when their plans weren’t followed. However, she was hesitating since she hadn’t really known the girl that long and she didn’t know if she could trust her. After all, who knows what the girl could do to her if it was only the two of them.

She still wanted to go yachting, so she just thought of having one of her maids come with them. “Don’t worry, I know how to operate one. I’ve gone boating a lot of times already.”

“Did you hear me say yes, "you can borrow my yacht"?”

Yoona rolled her eyes. This girl really wants to make her life difficult. She wasn’t gonna cave in though.

“Well, if you don’t want to, it’s fine with me.” She then turned her back on the girl and went towards her room. She half-expected the girl to call her and agree to her borrowing the yacht. However, the girl just rode her jetski and went towa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter