Chapter 1

Effortless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was a picturesque scene: the sun setting on the horizon with the clear waters reflecting its light, the wind blowing a breeze in the distance and Yoona lying on a reclined chair outside their villa in Jeju. Yoona was very much pleased with herself. She can't comprehend how she could pull off such stunts. She simply asked her parents for a break and they sent her on a private jet to Jeju with half of their maids and servants in the house. This really is the life.

 

Yoona sighed contentedly as she appreciated the view from where she was, her hair blowing lightly as she was lazily sipping a cocktail. She was enjoying the solitude. It sometimes got too irksome with all the people spreading gossip about her or people admiring her excessively. All the stress never ceased yet people always had this impression that Yoona had everything. She was left to ponder on her life, when all of a sudden a jetski appeared out of nowhere, spraying her with seawater and soaking her wet.

 

Yoona was a calm person, yet she couldn’t just let something like this pass. “Yah!” She suddenly shrieked.

 

The girl on the jetski halted and slowly parked her vehicle before she got off.

 

Yoona was left gaping. The girl’s skin was pristine. She had intense piercing eyes that saw through your soul. She exhibited a rather cold aura, but it didn’t stop Yoona from standing dumbfounded right in front of the girl.

 

“I…I” Yoona couldn’t stop herself from stuttering.

 

The girl just smirked and replaced her sunglasses back on her eyes. She was wearing a see-through white polo that partially covered her upper body. The polo was tied right above her navel, showing part of her abs. She was wearing a bikini that was visible through the polo. Her top was paired with khaki shorts barely covering her buttocks. It was all too overwhelming for Yoona to absorb.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter