The Plans

Love, Again

"Over here!" Taecyeon waved at Taeyeon once he noticed her, and she hurried over towards him.

"Sorry I took such a long time!" Taeyeon smiled.

He shook his head, "it's fine. You're a girl. You need more time to prepare."

"Oh no... I was pretty fast. I just... meet someone I know..." Taeyeon drifted off a little.

"Wow. You met so many people in a day? Oh wait... I forgot. There're others who're coming over today to help out with Jessica's birthday. Maybe some of them are your common friends," Taecyeon reasoned.

"Yeah, I guess," Taeyeon replied, a little uncomfortable with the topic. She quickly changed the subject, "so Taecyeon, how's life for you now?"

Taecyeon shrugged, "oh, you know... busy with work, work and work."

"Did you meet up with our classmates recently?" Taeyeon asked.

He shook his head, "nope. I lost contact with everyone actually. What about you?"

"I'm still in contact with Yoona, though we usually send each other e-mail since I was overseas," Taeyeon explained, "if I'm not wrong, she told me that they were planning to have a gathering in a few months' time or something... I've to check the e-mail again..."

"Forgetful as usual," Taecyeon laughed, while messing up her hair, an action he had missed very much.

 

Half an hour later...

Taeyeon was talking to Taecyeon, "there was this groom who was really, really scared of his bride. You can see her going all furious in front of the guests. The male freelance singer they hired to duet with me almost got knocked over when the bride went crazy. She is super strong, and I'm not kidding. Two fully grown men... like, kind of like your size now, had a hard time pulling her back. And there was even a..."

"There you are! Taengoo!"

Taeyeon saw Jessica sashaying over to her and waved her hands, "hey Sica!"

"So this is where you are... You didn't let me know which cafe you were at, and you didn't answer your... Taecyeon? You're meeting Taecyeon?" Jessica's eyes widened, surprised to know that they were friends.

"Hello Miss Jung," Taecyeon greeted.

"So?" Taeyeon asked Jessica, who was still a little stunned, "what'd you want to find me for?"

"Oh yes," Jessica turned to her, "the wedding planner's here! I need you to help me decide on some of the themes. You know how my hubby is, he doesn't really bother about it, neither is he good at choosing."

"Okay, sure. Let's go," Taeyeon told her, then looked at Taecyeon, "I'll see you around?"

Taecyeon nodded. Suddenly remembering something, he grabbed her shoulders to stop her from leaving, "oh, I almost forgot. We should exchange our contact details first. Do you have some sort of namecard?"

"Oh. Wait," Taeyeon looked into her wallet, while Taecyeon had his in his hand.

During their interaction, Jessica was observing them.

She knew. She could tell from the looks of it.

Taecyeon harbored feelings for her best friend.

"Oh no, what about hubby and my plan to get Khun and Taengoo back together?" Jessica was worried, "would it fail?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:

This is a short chapter, mainly on Taecyeon and Taeyeon's chat and Jessica finding them together. What would happen next?

Since they broke up on a bad note, Taeyeon and Nichkhun will be awkward, awkward, awkward now, while Taeyeon and Taecyeon would get along well.

A quick question: "Why do you think I chose 2007 as Taeyeon's room number?" The first subscriber to get the correct answer by commenting below will get to choose the theme for Jay and Jessica's wedding (eg. fairytale, fantasy, royal family, etc. Any appropriate theme you want), including the color, flowers, dress! Remember, the winner will only get it if he/she commented below, has already subscribed AND is the first to get the right answer.

P.S. Please do not write out your chosen theme together with the reason. I will contact you if you won and we will talk about it then. :)

GOOD LUCK TO ALL PARTICIPANTS!